Chuck & Sarah Favorite Chuck and Sarah moments?

dave posted on Jan 16, 2008 at 09:22PM
I wanted to put together a pick but was hoping all you fans could help me think of best Chuck and Sarah moments. My favorite was in Chuck vs. the Wookie when he asks her to tell him something real about her like her hometown or her middle name. It was such a sincere and sweet interaction. Then Sarah whispered Lisa...my middle name is Lisa. Awesome. I love this show!

Chuck & Sarah 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ari12 said…
I really love that moment! It's amazing, others that I like are when they first met that Sarah was like "I wanted to know if my phone worked because you haven't called me", and the kiss (obviously). And "I guess this is the time when I'll be forced to kiss you goodnight". Those are the ones I can think of the top of my head. I'm sure there are mores.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Legendary said…
I LOVED the hotel scene! It's just so great! There is a moment when Chuck stoped kissing and looked her and smiled! That was so sweet!! But i hate Morgan that moment!xDD "Dead man's coming!" What a awesome episode!!
over a year ago anna_churah_ said…
crying
I love all the scenes where chuck and sara are together. seem trivial, but every single look ... well ... I am dreaming.
over a year ago jbom911 said…
One of my favourites, weirdly, is the one in Chuck vs The Breakup, when Chuck tells her at the end that they can never be together. The acting is amazing. But my favourite happy Charah moment is when theyre caught in Chuck vs the colonel, chuck talks about their cosy little 2 bath 2 bedroom cell, and sarah says "2 bed?". How EPIC
over a year ago googa said…
heart
Totally would have to be the newest episode of chuck season 3 episode 13 when chuck kills shaw (once he found out sarah killed his wife and he goes bad) for sarah and then they make out later because he saved her!!! I totally love chuck! It is like the best show ever!!!!
Totally would have to be the newest episode of chuck season 3 episode 13 when chuck kills shaw (once
over a year ago huddygirl2 said…
at the end of the last episode I jump to the foor shouting out sweet!
over a year ago Kackahaluzova said…
smile
Probably the one when Sarah told Chuck that she would marry him if he would acutally prupose to her
Probably the one when Sarah told Chuck that she would marry him if he would acutally prupose to her