Chophia What Happend ????

Chlarkfan posted on Oct 22, 2007 at 08:17PM
I've always wondered what happend to Sophia and Chad. I have heard that He cheated on her with Paris Hilton on the set of House of Wax and other stories. What actually happend?? Or does anyone know anything?? PLEASE POST!!!

Chophia 13 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago abcd said…
He cheated on her with a couple of women one of which including Paris Hilton, but it was both before he proposed and after they were married
over a year ago Chlarkfan said…
Did they confirm that?
they confirmed the Paris Hilton one but they are not sure about the others, but i think he was also seeing Kenzie because in the videos he had a shaved head and a beard and he was with Kenzie, so...
I think that she is only marrying him for the money because he bought her a mercedes benz and a house that cost nearly half a million
last edited over a year ago
SHE DIDNT MARRY HIM FOR THE MONEY SHE WAS ALREADY RICH AND SHE LOVED HIM SO SHUT UP AND DON"T TALK BEFORE YOU DON"T KNOW ALL THE FACTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!
you know I am talking about Kenzie
ohh IM SOOO SORRY abcd!!! i thought you were talking about sophia bush!! im soooo sorry =(
over a year ago xsparklex said…
aparently he cheated on her..i dont know whether its true or not but when she filed for divorce she claimed it was for fraud...so i dont know
over a year ago Babyboo said…
Yeah,i heard all the same...he looked so in love and i don't understand what happened to him.She is so better than PARIS or KENZIE!!!They were really the cutest couple...i don't understand why he proposed to her...if he didn't love her and if he was cheating her..why did he want to marry her??
over a year ago xsparklex said…
i just read a few things online just now.i dont know if they are true or false..so.. anyway

1.one site claimed chad was caught kissing paris hilton on the set of house of wax..yet another claimed he actually slept with her

2.another site said that chad and sophia were both guilty of infedelity,sophia aparently before they married,and chad not long after they married

3.i read a few times just now that chad was cheating on sophia with kenzie during their whole relationship

4.aparently chad kept going to strip clubs etc and sophia didnt like it so she gave him an ultimatum

TBH i think those are all quite ridiculous...sure one of them could be true..but i doubt it..

i dont think anyone will actually know what happened..except chad and sophia :(

over a year ago xilovemrmonkeyx said…
Ok so supposedly Chad cheated with Paris while filming House of Wax but he proposed to Sophia when he finished House of Wax!!!!!
Always kinda thought he realised he made big mistake and realised that he wanted to spend his life with Sophia lol (wishful thinking?) but even if thats not why, why did he propose after cheating on her? surely no-one can be that much of an arse!
over a year ago Hanz8 said…
i think one of the main things was she had different and better morals on marriage than what he did :)
xoxo
over a year ago brucas4ever said…
i feel so bad for soph:(