Channing Tatum 's phone numbers.

channinglover73 posted on Feb 20, 2010 at 05:08PM
I have both of Channing Tatum's phone numbers. He likes to text on both of them. One is for personal use & the other is for "work" but he still talks to fans on both of them. He absolutely loves to talk to all the people that adore him which is very unusual.
Personal Cell: 540-810-2087
Work Cell: 540-476-3278
TEXT IT!!!

Channing Tatum 12 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago wolfheart101 said…
laugh
THANK YOU
katleyn commented…
Why over a year ago
over a year ago diannaagron34 said…
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago Brooke134 said…
heart
Thanks!!!!!!! (:
over a year ago treacle72 said…
kiss
thanks
over a year ago dspitz02 said…
angry
Hey you stupid fucks 540 476 3278 is my number and if i get another fucking call or txt i will have the police contacted, and to the stupid bitch that put it on here go fuck yourself and i will contact the police asap if it is not taken off, and how dumb are you idiots anyway to think a celebrity is gonna have his number on the internet? ignorant fucks
over a year ago Leeleelov said…
Very stupid!!!! Sorry but even I don't believe it
over a year ago morganvesty123 said…
it dont fucking work
over a year ago kineticsound said…
He lives just down the block from me, I actually know who his babysitter is. His number is 6822277970
alyreyes97 commented…
you are a fucking asshole. THIS IS NOT CHANNING TATUMS NUMBER. I AM THE OWNER OF THIS NUMBER & IF YOU DONT DELETE MY NUMBER OFF THIS PAGE I WILL CALL THE POLICE & I WILL FUCKING FIND YOU. & dont think i dont know how to, ive done it before. dont fuck around with me. over a year ago
over a year ago alyreyes97 said…
my number is the 227 number listed above & if any of you cal me again I will have your phone number reversed & find your name & address. & btw *67 doesnt work anymore. your number still comes up. & yall are stupid as fuck to believe that celebrities just hand out their phone numbers. dont be so fucking gulible.
over a year ago hintonemma3662 said…
this is so nice
over a year ago hintonemma1234 said…
hey peeps
over a year ago jinnygipson said…
what is channing tatum phone number I need get ahold of him