Carlisle Cullen Would you rather;

AliceHaleCullen posted on Apr 22, 2009 at 07:27PM
Be bitten by Carlisle or Edward?
-
Whenever someone puts an answer and a reason why, they add another question which someone else answers! :D

Carlisle Cullen 42 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago samjhart said…
mischievous
Carlisle defo. He'd be gentle and well I'm more obsessed with him than Edward. If anything goes wrong he'd give me CPR ;D lol

OK, if you could would you bump Esme off to be with Carlisle?
over a year ago AliceHaleCullen said…
laugh
hahaha :D
oooooooooh!

if she was still human than yes.
otherwise i'd get him to adopt me (:

would you shave your head bald to be a Cullen?
big smile
oooooooh! naughty naughty my hair...hmmm sure why not? never really liked my hair anyways so yeah. If I get to hang with Jasper, Emmet & alice then defo, I mean c'mon I'd like to have as siblings esp. Alice n Emmet. They're awesome! :D Rosalie could take a hike and so can Edward lol

If given the chance would you bitchslap Rosalie?
big smile
hahahahaha :L
No :/ cos it wouldnt hurt her haha.
i'd like to throw a dog bowl at her head like Jacob did though :P

Would you rather be Jasper's soulmate or Emmett's?
big smile
Yeah, not a bad idea...Hmmmmm probz Jasper cz well he needs someone to rescue him & I have a weakness for guys that need rescuing lol the whole tortured thing he's got going on is VERY hot imo, not to mention his ability to love/care so deeply is so admirable

Ok, next question, who would be your bff if you made it into the cullen coven, bella, rosalie or alice?
big smile
:D

Alice fo sho aha (: she's awesome, loves shopping makeovers and fast cars! basically a clone of me lmao.

Would you rather be a vampire of a werewolf? :P
over a year ago helopeeps8 said…
Vampier cause Emmett would be there

Okay Would You Rather Have Emmett Bite You or Jasper If You Had To Chose
hahahaha (:
Emmett, because Jasper might kill me as he's the newest veggie :L

Would you rather be Charlie Swan or Renee?
over a year ago amy_oth said…
Charlie.
I hate Renee:)

Who would you rather your dad was, Billy or Charlie?
over a year ago Cullenlover14 said…
heart
Ummmmmm, probably Charlie cuz 'he doesn't hover' and besides Billy wouldn't let me have a vampire boy friend! lol!

Next question:
Would you rather marry Carlisle, Edward, or Jasper?
Arghhhh, tough question. Probably Edward. Or Carlisle. Or Jasper.
Can I pick Emmett?
No, Edward:) done.

Who would you rather be friends with, Leah or Rosalie?
over a year ago obsessedwithmd said…
Rosalie. i love her intensity

would you rather have to yell at carlisle or alice until they cry?
Strictly speaking, either is impossible:) haha
but if I could, it would probably be Alice.
I can't imagine ever having anything to yell at Carlisle for.

Hypothetical situation: You're bleeding to death.
Who would you rather was there, James or Jasper?
laugh
Haha ur joking right? Roflmao :D Hmmm if I'm bleeding to death then er probz Jasper. Don't ask me why. Probz to tell him he has cute butt before I popped my clogs.

Ok, whose hair would you like to mess up? Carlisle, Edward or Jasper's?
last edited over a year ago
laugh
Edward's for sure!
He would probably go mental hahaha (:

Would you rather be killed by the Volturi or by Victoria?
over a year ago ginny3001 said…
be killed by the Volturi,...maybe i'll die with class..haha
ok, seriously i never liked Victoria, i prefer the Volturi, specially Aro. I don't know why :S

suppose that Edward is your husband, your lover will be: Jasper, Carlisle or Emmett? just pick one...

My lover hmmmm...Jasper. For some angry/passionate loving hehehe

Ok. My question. If you thought you would never see *sob* Carlisle again. What would be the last thing you'd say to him?
over a year ago carlislesnurse2 said…
mischievous
carlisle, i love you..more then anything in the world...this may tear my heart into tiny pieces to say...because i wont see you ever again...

egh sorry if this is really mushy and stuff but i could imagine me and him standing alone in the dark, me sobbing..and well him trying to cry and were just standing there close together hoping there was a way for this not to be true...lol

maybe i should be in drama club:p

anyway, my question.
if carlisle was treating you and he wanted to
A:stick a needle in you
B:give you surgery
C:kiss you
or D: all of the above whitch one would you choose? and why did you choose it?

ID so pick c and maybe b cause his hands would be all over me LOL!
over a year ago Team_Carlisle said…
C C C C !!!!!!! and B because he could turn me if anything went wrong

Question: Would you rather A.Marry Carlisle (esme no existant) or B.Join the Volturi?
over a year ago Karipoof said…
Wow carlislenurse2....you must really love Carlisle to write that much!!! Do you love him more than you love your parents??? And I'd prefer Carlisle because that way I'm sure I'll actually LIVE to see my vampire days......Hmmmm and carlislenurse2 nice question at the end and nice um fantasy as well with the crying in the dark thing.....you too Team_Carlisle............Oh and um my question would you mind if Carlisle drank your blood until you were almost dead from blood loss??? (I know he'd never do that, but just curious. You Carlisle fans always manage to surprise me.)
over a year ago katcullen said…
Ummm, no. That would mean I would die, and sorry, hes not worth dying for just so he can have a snack, lol. Change me? Yes.

Would you rather spend the rest of your human life with his Carlisle as your lover, knowing how much you hurt Esme by taking him, or spend the rest of eternity with the cullens (as a vamp,, duh) but being a child/sibling/relative instead of Carlisles lover?
wink
HUMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

next question:
If you were a vampire(a cullen, duh)and all the guys except Edward was sinlge who would you dtae Carlisle,Jasper,or Emmett??
Me personally I would go with Carlilse*wink wink*
over a year ago carlisleNurse2 said…
Karipoof OMG i love carlisle TOO much! I mean yes but i have to put my mother first (i dont know my dad..:(----- anyway i put my mom first cause she going through a pretty tough time now a days. first my dads mother died, and now my moms mom is too. she has to cook, clean, transport, keep us all in track with 4 kids and 2 nephews to watch. im really feeling sorry and im gratful she still takes me into consdireration even through the worst. so i dont in a way love carlisle more then her. but yes i do love carlisle SO SO SO SO SO much! hes like the dad i wanted my own dad to be...just that he comes with HOTNESS. Id like to hear some ways you guys became fans of carlisle too!

so heres my question....if you were going to die, and your alone because everyone you loved suddenly disappered..what would be your last thoughts? and if carlisle would be there what would you ask him to do?
A. change you into a vampire
B.let you die
C.tell him to change you into a vampire and help find your family and friends...

IM REALLY SORRY IF THIS SOUNDS MUSHY....CAUSE ITS REAAAAAAAAAAAALYYY MUSHY......
and to answer Team_Carlisles q...i think you know who i would choose...(ps, if you dont illl give you a hint..hes blonde, hes a docter..he dresses really sexy...and is even SEXIER with NO clothes..er..dont ask how i know that...and he is pale...well he a vampire what do you expect..)
over a year ago Karipoof said…
Um carlisleNurse2 I'd do A. And I'm really sorry about all the deaths going on in your family. Ohkay well my question would you ever fly halfway across the world to help Carlisle, if he needed it?? (I know that's not possible, but as I mentioned before, you Carlisle fans always manage to surprise me)
I would die to help carlisle! and yes i would fly to mars even!

OK. new question..

If You were Bella and you were writing Twilight as your own life story (charactors, situations, conflicts and concepts are still the same...such as the cullens are vampires) Would you pick Carlisle, Jasper or Emmett as your lover? And if you picked that person, why did you pick him? and what would the other two be to you? (brother, father, cousin,friends, etc)
Carlisle=lover, cuz its carllisle man who wouldnt!!!
Jasperand Emmett=Brothers

Question:
If you where captured by the Volturi who would you want to save you? Carlisle,Edward,Emmett,orJasper and why would you chose that person.( F.Y.I who ever saved you would be your mate)
over a year ago katcullen said…
Carlisle, for obvious reasons and also because he used to live with the volturi so they would be more friendly/lenient with him and willing to let me go.
very good point I like that answer!!! but what was your question??

over a year ago ncisaddict said…
here's a question,, who would you rather have their shirt off all the time?
A)Carlisle
B)Emmett
C)Edward
A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) me likey da Carlisle...

question:
would you rather be a vamp and have emmett as a mate, human and have Carlisle, or werewolf and have seth
smile
definitely human and have Carlisle :)

Question: If Carlisle was to bite you, what do you think your power would be?
hmmmm.......invinsiblity or mind reading

question: be carlisle's mate &live with the Volturi or be Aro's mate and live in forks?
Aro's mate and live in Forks
(get to see Carlisle more aha)

If you could spend a day with Carlisle, Name 3 things you would do?
another good question my friend....
1.talk(get to know eachother)
2.snuggle
3.be happy

if you were going to die tonight and you could only tell carlisle 5 things what would they be?
laugh
thanks, :)

1. that his extremely hot
2. tell him that i agree with Bella there is no way that he could be damed (ive got bad spelling)
3. tell him im single
4. tell him he can bite me anyday
5. tell i love him aha

Would you rather have Carlisle's life before he was human or Rosalie's?
ooo...tough question....honestly i would have to say...jeez..uhmm....Carlisle's

would you rather die in one of the Cullen's arms (if so please specify who's arms) or on the La Push beach
Ohhh umm I would have to say Carlisle's arms because he would be the last thing i would like to see

why do you think carlisle picked Esme, ( there would of been other women dying that he could of save) so why Esme?
over a year ago ros59 said…
smile
Because he loved Esme.

Would you rather have Rose's story or Jasper's story,but turn out Carlisle was your solemate,you would get married and have a child together?
over a year ago gryffindorgal said…
That's a tuffie. Jasper's, I guess.

Would you rather your first meal as a vampire be a bear or a coyote? (not the wolf pack)
over a year ago hpfan118 said…
ewww but i would say a bear because i could just eat the coyote next (good answer huh?)

WU have a baby with Carlisle even if it means you would die
over a year ago carlisletwifan said…
heart
of corse coz he's sexxay,gorgeous,hot,cute,adorable,compassi­ona­te,­dre­amy­,GO­RGE­OUS gold eyes and OH MY god that sexy britsih accent is soooo dreamy!! yum yum ;)and i wouldn't care if i died he's my blonde angel.

ok Where would you rather do Carlisle?..
*On his kitchen table @ the Cullen's house when thier not around or..

*In Italy under the clock tower at night..or(last one)
*At Isle Esme(so romantic)