Carlisle Cullen On fire *plz plz read*

MrsECullen42 posted on Apr 12, 2009 at 09:11PM
Did you know that Rob Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, Kellen Lutz and Peter Facinelli all smoked?

Carlisle Cullen 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ginny3001 said…
hmmm
i realized of that when the firsts pictures of the new moon set came out. i'm some sad with that, Smoke isn't good for anyone,and i don't want that they get any disease for smoking, specially Peter.
over a year ago AliceHaleCullen said…
sad
I know it's so sad :(
Peter Facinelli is my favourite actor.
If anything happened to him due to smoking i'd be heartbroken lol.
but alot of people smoke i suppose, and they are in fact normal people and quite a few normal people smoke. :(
over a year ago Cullenlover14 said…
crying
I knew Rob and Kristen smoked but I didn't know that Kellen and Peter smoked. I'll be very sad if something happens to Peter because of smoking then I'll be very heartbroken...
over a year ago carlislesnurse1 said…
crying
i knew that when they had pictures from twilight beg=hind the secnes...i hate peter for smoking...my god if anything ever happened to him!
over a year ago Team_Carlisle said…
crying
I only knew about peter omg i dont know what I would do with out Peter as Carlisle!!
im going to twitter him RIGHT NOW!
over a year ago scarxtardis said…
NOOO! hes a doctor :'[ Well, kinda...
OMG! whats his twitter account? Is it just peter facinelli?
I wanna tweet pete ^^
scar..he does lol....i follow him...he follows me...he goes by *believe it or not* Peter Facinelli...lol. he sends me and alot of other people pics and news...if u want...follow me im MrsFacinelli199
over a year ago gryffindorgal said…
rainy
I knew Rob did, but Peter and Kellan?! Kellan's so active and healty! And Peter plays a doctor WTH?