Camp Rock 2 All known facts about Camp Rock 2

tisha posted on Jul 03, 2008 at 05:56PM
I thought we should have one place with all the information on Camp Rock 2. If you find anything new, please post it!

- Disney is pending the script at the moment because of the Jonas Brothers' and Demi Lovato's busy schedule.
- Auditions for extras will begin this month.
- The movie will be filmed at Camp Wanakita in Haliburton, Ontario and Kilcoo Camp in Minden, Ontario where the first movie was also filmed.
- Filming is expected to start late spring or summer 2009.
- The movie will be released late 2009 or early 2010.
- Gary Marsh, the president of the Disney Channel World, had confirmed about a sequel to Camp Rock to New York daily News; a script is already being written for 'Camp Rock 2'.
- Alan Baltes, the publisher of the Acting Info blog, is reporting that pre-production for Disney Channel's Camp Rock 2 will likely get underway shortly, now that Camp Rock has aired.
- All the Jonas Brothers will share equal screen time.
- All the principal cast is expected to return.
- Frankie Jonas will make an appearance.

Camp Rock 2 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago sarabeara said…
Do you know if there will finally be a Shane/Mitchie kiss? I heard that there was going to be one on the lips but idk if it's just a rumor or not.
over a year ago MizzBeeLuv3 said…
i think that demi and joe cant kiss because he's 18 and shes 15 ans someone said that demi is going for nick
over a year ago camprocklover14 said…
yeh your right!!!they are too young to have a kissing scene...,the movie camp rock is so nice..,and if joe and demi will kiss i think it is not good because some kids also watch this movie...,oh really??demi is going to nick??just because demi and nick are both 15 years old demi will going for nick??wah...,i like joe and demi not demi and nick...,but if you like demi and nick..,ok..,this is only my opinion...,
over a year ago glossygirl125 said…
demi and joe all the way, ive seen a 24 year old date a thirty year old, as far as im concerned, demi and joes ages are alot closer, beside, selena is dating nick, and demi would not do that to her best friend
over a year ago lovjobros4ever said…
yah i agree at first in one of ma magazines it looks like demi is 18 cause of how she dressed but i still ove her no matter wat
oh i found out that frankie will be playing as a hot tv actor but hes the camps rival that is wat i heard in e news this tuesday even demi lovato confirmed it
oh and i forgot to say that one of camp rocks characters doesnt believe shane and connect three that hes a rival