SPOT CLOSED.
last edited on Oct 23, 2011 at 06:54PM

CAMP HALF-BLOOD!!!! 8174 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 8174

over a year ago greenstergirl said…
Okay I'll start.....

Name: Sadie James (New Head of the Hecate Cabin)

Immortal parent: Hecate:

Powers:magic (witchcraft) and can summon animals that are extinct or from the past and make them her pets
Okay I'll start.....

Name: Sadie James (New Head of the Hecate Cabin)

Immortal parent: Hec
Hello Everyone welcome to camp!!!!!!!!!

Now anyone want to pet Luska? (She's an extinct water dragon that is small and extremely cute)
Hello Everyone welcome to camp!!!!!!!!!

Now anyone want to pet Luska? (She's an extinct water dragon
yeah nobody likes this spot....

Sadie Sits down on a rock and pulls out her wand. Luska nibbles on her finger as she recites spells. This is the boring est thing a kid of Hecate can do.
over a year ago vlad_todd_fan said…
Name: Michael Gavin
Parent: Poseidon, mortal parents died
Powers: complete control of water, mind control, mind reading

(it not the best picture ever,no i didn't draw this)
last edited over a year ago
Name: Michael Gavin 
Parent: Poseidon, mortal parents died
Powers: comple
I walk through the camps woods and think. People could be heard running around camp nearby. I felt a new life form nearby. I called it over, mind powers and all. A small blue dragon came flying over to me. It perched on my shoulder and smelled me. I guess I smelled nice because he started licking my neck. It tickled.
"Luska!!!!! I don't think he likes that!!!" I giggled while reaching for the flying dragon.

"But he smells nice!!" Luska whined to me. Her pleading eyes big and red. I scowled and looked up to his face.

"Sorry Michael. Shes a little fussy. I guess she's bored!"
"No prob." I laughed "Things are kinda boring right now, but luckily its Friday!" I grasped gently for Luska. She hopped into my hand and I handed the tiny dragon back to Sadie. He coughed than crawled around Sadies body and perched on her head.
over a year ago Alex13126 said…
smile
This looks fun! I think I'll join.

Name: Alexandria Chance (Call me Alex)
Immortal Parent: Hermes
Powers: invisibility, teleportation, stealing things, very persuasive, flexible, can jump off of high places without getting hurt, good at lots of sports, very fast runner
My weapons are two knives that are gold and silver.
This looks fun! I think I'll join.

Name: Alexandria Chance (Call me Alex)
Immortal Parent: H
smile
My wolf that Artemis gave me. Her name is Lilly :)
My wolf that Artemis gave me. Her name is Lilly :)
cool
I giggled as luska sat on my head messing up my hair. As I talked more with moxheal I suddenly noticed the glow of a white image far away. It was bright.

" what is that?" I asked micheal while patting luska.

Then I saw it, the shimmering wolf I couldn't keep my eyes off it until it finally howled and slowly walked towards us.
smile
I looked around my cabin. Lilly wasn't in here either. I narrowed my eyes in thought. Conner or Travis better not be hurting her again! I walked around until I thought I saw bright white fur. I started running towards what I thought was Lilly.
cool
"oh look how adorable!" I said, I called over the wolf. She bounded over to us and jumped on me. I held her in my hands and she started licking my face. I laughed. Her shining silver fur was blinding
Luska began to growl at lilly, her sound low and deep.

"Stop that Luska!" I commanded while petting the dogs fur. I giggled but luska rolled her eyes and began to fly towards my cabin to the right of us. I ignored her.
smile
I ran towards the the blob of silver fur. I tripped and landed on my face. When I looked up I saw two teenagers about my age petting Lilly. I grinned at them.

"Hey you found Lilly!"
big smile
"She's so fluffy." I said as Alex walks over smiling. I put Lilly down, she runs over to Alex who rubs against her legs. The horn was blown in the distance . "Ready to lose in Capture the Flag?"
smile
I smiled. Lilly still rubbing against my leg.

"Let the games begin," I said mischievously.
Ok then..... I smiled. I whipped my hair and grabbed luska as she was flying away. "it's posiedon, Athena, Apollo, Demeter and hecate against everyone else got it?" I pulled out the mirror from my pocket. It immedialty changed into my weapon: a silver rod with a shining diamond from the ocean on top. Purely nymph made staff, fit only for witches and wizards. Or in my case, kids of hecate.
smirk
We slam our flag into Zeus's fist. "Demeter children" I yelled, "have the grass grow very tall." they waved there hands and the grass grew tall even above my head and poisonous flowers and vines grew as well. I jumped on top of Zeus's fist and ordered everyone to move out. I could see everyone running through the grass. I formed my armor and weapons which floated around, and waited.
smile
I pulled out my gold and silver knives called Αποφασισμένο.(determined)
"Hunters of Artemis!" I yell."Thalia and Phoebe guard the flag! Use lighting if you must! Remember no hurting or maiming people!" Lilly nudged my leg.
"Stay here and help guard," I whisper gently to her. She licked my cheek and went to stand beside Phoebe. I sighed. Somehow it didn't seem fair that a 13 year old girl was in charge of her team. I shook my head and started putting charms on my necklass that did many things. I knew I was against Poseidon so I had a charm to avoid mind control. Another let me talk to anyone on my team. I climbed a tree and started hopping from tree to tree spying on the other team.
cool
I spread my thoughts out wide searching for the other team. There. I willed the water in the trees to grab at the jumper in the trees. She got away, I reached out again and again but to avail. Mind control did nothing either. Damn those charms. I had my bow float high in the air ad shoot a net arrow. Zing...paff. Theere was scream and a thud on the ground. I smirked. I formed two figures of water and sent them looking for the fallen player.
I took some more water from the grass and formed more bows that floated in the air. "Hold position." I ordered in the heads of my companions. They took cover. My bows pulled back there arrows. "Fire!" I yelled. My arrows of ice flew into the forest. Shot past my companions, and exploded into nets that tied up the competition. "Forward, quickly." I commanded
smile
I heard a scream pierce the air. Mattie came over to me panting.
"What happened?" I demanded. She looked up at me with her bright green eyes.
"Arica from Aphrodite," she panted. I cursed. She was one of the only girls from her cabin who actually fought.
"Send out the Eris cabin. They can cause some destruction. Put the charms on their necklass to avoid mind control. Also get your siblings to put up a magical border. Get Leo and his siblings to set up some traps and some greek fire. Also get them to melt those ice arrows." Mattie nodded and ran off.
I saw Arica laying on the ground. I picked her up and run into a tree. I fed her some nectar and she opened her eyes. I saw the water minions. Arica saw them too.
"Go away," she charmspoke. The minion did what she said.
"Go get the nets off our team mates," she nodded and hopped off the tree. I set up some bombs that Leo made me. I ran into a nearby tree. I pushed the button and the ground rumbled. Many people screamed and I smirked.
I spied on the other team some more. An arrow wizzed by my ear. I picked up the arrow and threw it back in the direction it came from. A heard someone curse and I smiled. I quickly went back on my territory.
angry
"What are you doing back here?!" I asked my minion of water. He spoke in sign language. I rubbed my eyes in exasperation. "Get back out there, actually... stay here and guard the flag!" They both saluted and leaped up to the flag. I formed more water people, and poisonous flowers. I stormed into the woods followed by my weapons of ice floating around me. My sword in hand, I trekked through the woods, toward's the noise. Freezing Greek fire strewn haphazardly across the ground.
mischievous
I'm in a high tree when I see Micheal walking around. I dropped an apple on his head. He looks up gasps when he sees me. I giggle and drop another apple on his head. I teleport to another tree. He looks around wildly but I hit him with another apple. I start laughing really hard now. He tries to shoot an arrow at me but I catch it and send it back at him. He dodges easily. I grin really big and push my remote button. The bombs go off. He dodges but when the bombs stop I'm already gone.
cool
Damn, I wiped the soot off my face. I shrink my bow into a small nub on the ground. I stepped on it and the nub grew tall till I could see the treetops. I walked onto tree top. I had my stick float above me. It spun slowly like a helicopter above my head. A figure jumped around the trees close by. I swung my stick and slammed into the figure and into the ground. I jumped to the ground and shrunk my stick into some chains. Alex crawled over to a tree. She was scratched up and bruised. I tied her to the tree. She tried to teleport out but the chains wrapped tighter around her. I walked off and formed my spears. "Sadie, are you there?" I asked in her head. "Yes, the flag is in sight." She answered happily. "Good, engage them I'm on my way." I said with a smile. My spears melted than reformed into a ring of ice. I hopped on and flew to the sounds of battle.
mischievous
I closed my eyes. I saw Penny from Eris.
"Penny over here!" I screamed. She saw me and her eyes widened. She threw a bomb my way. The chains shattered. I thanked her and told her and her siblings to go get the flag. I teleported beside my flag. I saw Micheal running through the forest. I ran and thanks to my speed I stopped him. He almost ran into me but caught himself. I tagged him.
"Your coming to jail now," I smirked. I led him to our jail and tied him up. I went back to the flag and Lilly bounded over to me. I kissed the top of her fluffy head. I made sure the magic border and traps were up. I held the knives in my hands and waited for Sadie to come.
hmmm
Jail?
smile
Yeah theres a jail. Look in the demigod files it says tht in the bronze dragon story
Well I havent read that book
smile
Pg. 41

An invisible hand confiscated my sword. Annabeth took off her cap and appeared before me, smiling smugly.
"Told you boys are easy to follow. They make more noise than a lovesick minotaur.
My face felt hot. I tried to think back, hoping I hadn't said anything embarrassing. No telling how long Annabeth and Silena were eavesdropping.
"You're our prisoner," Annabeth announced. "Let's get Beckondorf and-"

Pg.62
I protested all the way to the jail, and so did Beckendorf. It was totally unfair to be treated like prisoners after all we've been through.
But Annabeth just smiled and put us in jail. As she was heading back to the front line, she turned and winked.
I stood in the tallest tree watching every single move. I hadn't attacked a single thing yet, I was the most powerful witch here. I had to save my power. Micheal was trapped but they were so in for it now. I whispered onto luska's ear. She then zoomed behind Lilly after Alex ran out of her base. I knew she was looking for me. Luska the attacked Lilly from behind they fought until they each were far off where Alex couldn't find them. Now was my chance. I jumped down from the 10 foot tree with ease, landing on my feet. I sneered and ran after the jail. After putting a protection spell one I immedialty let micheal out with a spell lock.

"I don't think this is illegal....." but I did it anyway. He thanked me then we ran to the other corner where the flag stood tall. I smiled and reached for it. But then a small girl stopped is.
laugh
"Out of the way!" I ordered, while slamming the hilt of my sword into the girls head. I felt guilty as she fell to the ground, but I got over it when I healed her. Me and Sadie pulled out the Hermes flag. We smiled at each other. I formed my ring of ice and started hovering. I stopped and turned, I formed an exact replica of the enemy flag out of ice, smirked and flew off with Sadie over the tree tops.
In 30 seconds we passed over the line and the flag turned from the light blue Hermes flag to the royal blue Poseidon flag. I smiled even wider and melted my ring of ice. Me and Sadie landed lightly on the ground. Luska flew right into Sadie arms and Alex burned tomatoe red as my teammates cheered as I held up the flag triumphantly.
smile
This is why I hate living in the east coast. Go to bed and you miss everything :/

Gathers up siblings and we start throwing apples at your team. We all laugh really hard and teleport away. I throw one last apple at your head and climb into a tree. Lilly chases after me. An arrow comes flying by me but I teleport. :) Nobody said I wasnt gonna go down without a fight.
over a year ago jessie0147 said…
Araxie Lynette

Trivia

Has wand and can do any spell or dark magic there is. Also can charm speak.

Araxie Lynette

Trivia

Has wand and can do any spell or dark magic there is. Also can char
cool
"Oh well," I said, "They can be sore losers somewhere else!" I yelled. My teammates roared in approval.
smile
Sits on beach watching the sunset. Lilly has her head on my lap. I hear someone moving behind me. I shake my head and keep watching the sunset and the calm waves.
"Hi Alex." I whispered to the pretty girl. Luska flew around me. "Sorry about today. About us winning. But you did REALLY good for a 13-year-old leader. You sure are one powerful kid." It was quiet for a moment. I slowly walked over and sat next to her. Lilly and luska began play-fighting over a branch.

I sat back and watched the sunset. "Sorry....When I said sorry...I meant about Micheal. He gets caught up A LOT into capture the flag. But hey, he is percy's half brother. And you know Percy."
I walked on the beach alone. Sadie had found a new friend, Araxie, they got on together well.
I walked by Alex without giving her a glance, I knew she was still mad at me for beating her, but Lilly looked up and wanted to run over to me, but feared her master would get mad, so see stayed there. I was fine with that. I stepped onto the waves and walked over to the deepest part of the bay. The waves lapped at my bare feet. I looked down and saw the naiads. They had definitely been... affectionate, towards me. I look at the sunset, a floral bloom of warm colors. The sun was halfway hidden behind the deep blue waves. I allowed myself to fall beneath the waves. I controlled the currents around me, to shoot out into the open ocean. I couldn't feel more alive.
"ARAXIE!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????" I called out while looking for the new girl. are you here? Then I ran and found Araxie by the sea. and Micheal and Alex were walking toward her slowly.
smile
"Thanks, I blushed, "I wonder how Micheal feels about his brother being missing and all." Sadie didn't say anything. Lilly played with Luska which made me laugh. I loved Lilly more than a pet. She was more like my bestest friend. I stared into the calm and peaceful ocean. The waves lapping gently against the shore. I heard a huge wave crash against the shore. It didn't fit in with the peaceful waves.
"Looks like Micheal is here," I smile.
i'm going to go find araxie. The new girl. I think shes a daughter of Hecate, she has a magical aura. I'll see you later guys. Why don't you take a walk on the beach?" I told them as i began walking.

(this happened after i sat on the bench with Alex and yelled ARAXIE!! As i go looking for her.)
I nod and teleport to the archery range. I pick up a bow and arrow which isnt my best weapon. I try several times but it wont even go near the bull's eye. I put the weapons down and climb into a pine tree. The dryad started yelling at me but I didnt care. I closed my eyes and concentrated on a power I just learned about. Slowly I turned invisible. I heard the dryad gasp. I jumped off the tree and turned visible again. I smiled at the dryad. Suddenly I felt woozy and my knees buckled. I collapsed on the ground. Everything turned black. My breathing in slow gasps. The dryad screamed. Eventually I passed out.
wink
slightly awkward moment. i thought as I sat down next to Alex. "Um... sorry for crushing you. Remember...with the large pole, and than I slammed you into the ground?" Alex rubbed her forehead. "Don't remind me." She said. We sat in silence. Lilly ran into the waves and than ran back to us to shake her water off. Her hair stood up in spikes. Alex didn't mind getting wet, than Lilly repeated the process.
(Whats happening exactly?)
laugh
I teleported with my wand to where I heard my name being called. I whispered in her ear "boo". She jusmped back screaming as I stuck my hand out for her to shake. Im Araxie. Daughter of Hecate.
smile
I think I passed out but I'm not sure exactly.
Word spread that Alex had passed out and no one could cure her. Araxie had scared me random earlyier and now i was freek ed but she still followed me. I kind of liked her.
I'm fine now. I either passed out cuz Micheal hit me or I used to much of my powers.
Awwwwwww. "So now im known as the weirdo who scares you?" I whispered in her ear again. "Stop doing that!" she screamed. "Its just so easy:)" I said. "You doin better...Alex?" "is that right??" I asked
"I'm fine," I groan. I stumbled to my feet but almost fell down again. Lilly ran to my feet still soaking wet. She looked up at me with her icy blue eyes. I smiled and went back to my cabin to get ready for the camp fire.
wink
Silently walked back to cabin thinking about how im just the loaner who is to the side of everything. Takes out wand and starts making my eyes change different colors. I stopped when I changed them to violet and kept them that way and gave myself the same color streaks in my golden blonde hair. Maybe now i'll be noticed. I whispered quietly. I did a wardrobe check. I changed clothes: Black shirt with violet Death to Barbie on it.
Black ripped shorts and violet converse.