Burn Notice Just a thought....

yaz posted on Aug 06, 2009 at 08:15PM
I was lucky enough to see the first Burn Notice when it aired. Back before I had met any of the characters and only knew what this self proclaimed spy was telling me.
Remember? Fiona had an Irish accent? Maddy Weston wore a wig?
By the end of the show I was pretty sure that the one person who would want Michael to "retire" from this career, was Fiona. Whoever burned him, was considerate enough to land him in his home town. Not some out of the way town in Alaska or Arkansas. (no offense to these two beautiful states) my point being; was it really coincidence that he'd end up close to his Mom? Close to a harmless old buddy (Sam) and more importantly to an old girlfriend. A girlfriend who pumps up the volume on her need for a commitment, everytime he makes headway in finding out who burned him and why?
I think Fiona is a powerful woman, with plenty of deals to be made. I think it would be awesome to discover that a deal she made with some higher-ups is exactly what got Michael burned and exactly the reason he just cant seem to find out who started this whole ball rolling, and why!
last edited on Aug 06, 2009 at 08:18PM

Burn Notice No replies