Buffy the Vampire Slayer Buffy Christmas 2009

adwbuffy posted on Dec 18, 2009 at 10:55AM
Hey Buffy fans,

I have been thinking a lot about Christmas.. Like, what you all get for christmas that relates to "Buffy the Vampire Slayer". I mean have you got any presents that is from Buffy?

For example: Me, I do get presents based on Buffy, I got Season 1 -5 from my parents. Also a soundtrack of BTVS from my parents..And now for this year I asked my parents to buy me Seasons 2-5 of Angel. I was making things easier for them its not that expensive anymore it cost about $15.00, I know right what a cheap gift..But in the past the Buffy Seasons cost about $45.00.

Also, usually I get my gifts early every year because my birthday is close to Christmas. It's December 22, I know three more days will be Christmas.

So overall, come share your presents that you got from Christmas, that relates to "Buffy the Vampire Slayer". Like, Seasons, video game, collectables, magiznes,etc...

Thank you Have a *Merry Christmas* adwbuffy

Buffy the Vampire Slayer 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago vampireempire said…
I have the entire series of both Buffy and Angel (all received over past Christmases). I have a candle stick and a goblet from the set. And, I just bought my fiance' a Faith action figure.
over a year ago adwbuffy said…
laugh
Nice.. Sounds Fun..