Buffy the Vampire Slayer Sign-Up Sheet for Users Joining the BuffyVerse/AngelVerse Event

adwbuffy posted on Jul 06, 2009 at 02:15PM
Hey BuffyVerse & AngelVerse Fans,

In this forum is sign ups for people joining as a writer for the FanFiction or the Judges (People who bring out great ideas for this event)

JUDGES:

1) ArabellaEflie
2) jighooligan101
3) claire-aka-bob
4) smg42
5) rogueslayer17

WRITER:

1) ladolcevita
2) cecig
3) spikes_girl

VOTER:

1) Asvini
2) nataliejade
3) Buffyfan92
4) vampirerose1718
5) Analia

Please Join Now, Its going to be a Great Event to share your wonderful ideas for your Favorite Storyline for your Characters or Couples.

"EXAMPLES THAT I CREATED"

1)link
2)link
3)link
4)link **NEW**

Hope these are great examples that I created from my ideas for my favorite of all time "Spuffy". So Please join and feel free, no pressure.

Thank you adwbuffy:)
last edited on Aug 10, 2009 at 03:46PM

Buffy the Vampire Slayer 15 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago spikes_girl said…
I've JUST started writing my fanfic. I have one sentence down. I guess I really need to crack down, this fanfic is going to take a while :)
over a year ago adwbuffy said…
big smile
Thats fine Cat, Katie, Alice and I are trying to find a good date for the event to start. I know how you feel, wrting fanfics are extremely long and sometimes fusterating. Godd luck!
over a year ago ladolcevita said…
smile
In totally unrelated news, part two is up!
link
Love it :) Great article of Count Dracula
Hey guess what got another FanFiction for Spuffy vs Bangel. called link

Even though that I just watched it couple hours ago, and just thought of some ideas for that epsiode to be more interesting. I just want Sarah to guest star in one last time for "Angel" to see what the war would be like for Angel & Spike. And the reaction for Buffy seeing Spike back and alive
over a year ago spikes_girl said…
You have to sign up to vote?
Well, you don't have to because I can always look what you want like on the pick "If you are joining the Slayage 09": What do you want either, Judge, Writer or Voter.

I mean you don't have to unless you really want to join to support the event
over a year ago cecig said…
what is the date for the event?, because I began yesterday to write them
Actually I have to wait for the Angel Awards but ArabellaElfie (Katie) was saying about the begining of this month through October. I will give more info on it until I hear from Katie k thank you for joining
over a year ago ArabellaElfie said…
Don't worry about waiting for me or anything. I am only suggesting that we use that timeline.
big smile
Ok no worry
over a year ago Cinders said…
Hmmmm... If the deadline's far away, I might be able to whip something up, but I'll have to see.
kiss
Ok thats great Cinders thanks for supporting
over a year ago Analia said…
I wanna be a VOTER
Great already added you on