Buffy the Vampire Slayer Adwbuffy Feeling Left Out....

adwbuffy posted on Jun 29, 2009 at 03:46PM
Hey Buffy fans,

I have been feeling left out on Fanpop a lot on Buffy the Vampire Slayer & Spuffy spot. I am not bragging for anything, jsut that I have been on and feel that I invisible like (Buffy in "GONE"), I am feeling a little depressed a lot on trying make vids that I dont know how and other stuff.

Please help me adwbuffy, :(

Buffy the Vampire Slayer 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ladolcevita said…
big smile
Awww... I feel sad for you...
over a year ago ArabellaElfie said…
Ariel! Don't frown! I feel so bad that I haven't gotten to icony goodness yet (first had Scoobies, then the weekly that I had to do and work today) but I'm going to hop on it tonight! Don't leave. We love you far too much for you to leave.
over a year ago adwbuffy said…
ookay maybe I will stick around on Fanpop, but I have been feeling this way ever since I first signed up for Fanpop. Haven't gotten any respect they way it use to be but I will think about. But Katie & ladolcevita thank you for loving I will not leave. I am not the type of person who wants everything just be social and enjoy my time on Fanpop.
over a year ago jessica101 said…
Awww sorry adwbuffy that you feel lefted out.
over a year ago spikes_girl said…
surprise
Ariel, don't leave us! I can't believe you've been feeling this since you signed up on Fanpop- I'm so sorry! I agree with Katie. We love you far too much for you to leave! I enjoy your comments and chatting with you every now and then :) Plus your Spuffy art always makes me happy =)
Alright maybe I will stick around. Thank you for believing in me and loving my Spuffiness wiht art & chat. You all are great thanks..
over a year ago jighooligan101 said…
How could you feel left left out? Your one of the most liked and dedicated fans on this spot. Glad to see your staying around:D
Yeah well thank you for the precitation,and something big that Katie and I have planned for Buffy the Vampire Slayer spot that will hold off for the Angel awards