Buffy the Vampire Slayer Welcoming New Fans !!!

adwbuffy posted on Jun 06, 2009 at 02:00AM
Hey Buffy fans,

I have been wondering for this a while now. Ever since I have been getting theses emails from new users that have joined Buffy the Vampire Slayer spot. Many fans have been asking me about the show and whats about.So I answered them and I feel its time to turn this into an article.

I've asked Katie(ArabellaElfie) about this and she suggested that would've been a great idea. This is about Fanpop users joining and what are your feelings about Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

Here are the 8 Questions:

1) About your reaction when you first started and watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer?

2) Favorite Couple & Why?.

3) When you first saw this website "Fanpop"?

4) Were you amazed that has it own FanClub for Buffy the Vampire Slayer?

5) Are there any users that you feel comfortable with like help you in way to become a Fanpopper?

6) Favorite Actress/Actors, is this the reason why you love the show?

7) Is there a certain episode that you don't like and you skip it What's the name of the episode.

8) Do you consider Buffy the Vampire Slayer a true vampire show and shows the true meanings of there existences.

xXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx­XxX­xXx­X

If wanna join my article go and email me your anwsers and I am more an happy to added you on my article. Also, its nothing like rose2's ideas it was my idea before hers. I am jusitfy that now to you all

Thank you for your Support, adwbuffy
last edited on Jun 06, 2009 at 02:00AM

Buffy the Vampire Slayer 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago adwbuffy said…
big smile
So far I a request from ArabellaElfie & spikes_girl. Thank you so much for support Cat & Katie
over a year ago ArabellaElfie said…
smile
No problemo Ariel.
over a year ago spikes_girl said…
big smile
You're very welcome Ariel, good luck with the article :) I love interview articles like these!
big smile
Yeah, thank you again for your help in this, you guys did an awesome job with thoses questions that you answered. Also have another crew member jighooligan101. Thank you all for joining
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago jighooligan101 said…
big smile
Yeah Im with spikes_girl I love the interviewy articles
Well, thank you all for joining and answering my questions. My article will come real soon as soon I get more people because I only have three members, that is you all. But thank you again, sorry that I am repeating myself here lol.

Overall, just give you little insight of the article. In the article talks about many fans joining Fanpop & their reactions about Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Also my feelings for this interview is something spicy and encouragement for this spot.
laugh
A member AgentCoop thanks again for your help and joining