Buffy the Vampire Slayer The Scoobie - The Honorary Mr. Pointy

ArabellaElfie posted on May 30, 2009 at 03:26AM
Welcome! As some of you may know The Scoobies are coming (you don't know? Go! Go now! Look it up, it rocks!) and the Honorary Mr. Pointy Award will be given to Mr. Joss Whedon.

At this time we would like to open this forum for you, the fan, to share their love of Joss. Here we welcome everyone to write their 'letters' to Joss, share links, videos, images, anything and everything about Joss and what he and his work has meant to you.

Depending on reaction and feedback to this link their will (possibly) be an article complied containing all of the information, letters, thoughts, praise and love that we have for the man who brought us the powerful blond who stood up in the night against vampires while maintaing her spunk and identity, the men who found her strength a turn on and those who would follow her down into the mouth of hell.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Asvini said…
big smile
Well, I don't have time right now to get into all the many reasons I love Joss' work, but I couldn't leave without getting the Joss-love started so before I come back to give my official I ♥ Joss speech I'll kick things off with one quick thing I love about Joss and his work:
Anyone who isn't cheered up after a bad day by seeing Numfar's dance of joy is beyond help.
over a year ago ArabellaElfie said…
:F This is just so great. I'm going to have to take time and come up with a very well formulated letter.