Buffy the Vampire Slayer The Scoobies - Icons & advertising

ArabellaElfie posted on May 19, 2009 at 05:12AM
Hello to all. This forum is simply made for icons and advertising of the Scoobies. Don't know what the Scoobies are? Well, the Scoobies are the brand new fan run Buffy Oscars right here on the good ol' Pop, where we will honor any and everthing that you, the fans, would like to - from the grossest demon to the best video upload on a Buffy related spot!

I will be making icons for anyone who wants one advertising this event. I'll make you more than one if you want and I'll put whomever you wish upon it. Want Dean (Supernatural) to talk about the beauty of the Desoto or Lily (How I Met Your Mother) to mention how wonderful Willow's hair looks all short and bouncy? I'll do it for you. If it is not Buffy related please give me a link or something to the character as I may not know them.

In addition, have a good quote that might work for a profile page? Post it. Mention the event anywhere else on the pop? Link it. Make a quiz question about it? Make with the linkage. The spot has been slow so let's make this a big deal.

link

link

Buffy the Vampire Slayer 36 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...