Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season 7

LG194 posted on Feb 22, 2009 at 01:15AM
hello folks =D

ive been wondering can anyone remember or does anyone know when season 7 aired in scotland..?
because i havnt watched it since then n wanna know how long its been lol i seriously need to start watching it again..it means having to see kennedy tho..*rolls eyes*.
please reply folks =)a wanna get along with everyone on here n maybe make a few friends =)

xXx
last edited on Feb 22, 2009 at 01:16AM

Buffy the Vampire Slayer 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ArabellaElfie said…
smile
Hmmm, I'm honestly not sure when it aired in Scotland. I don't know if we have any other Scots on the spot but Debs, the allknowing one (or Joss), might have an idea.
over a year ago LG194 said…
smile
well its pretty much the same time as it did in england lol i shall have to try and investigate!
over a year ago LG194 said…
big smile
hmm im thinking it came out in 2003..probably. so that would make me about 8 when i watched it lol. i remember watching the 5th 6th n 7th season on the tv probably the 4th too but a think i mostly caught repeats of the earlier seasons. every time it was on i used to plant myself so i was lying right infront of the tv! then i remember beging mum to get the videos and me, my sister and cousins became totally obsessed lol. The very first time i saw it was profesy girl, when the blood comes out the tap. so i think ive been watching it since i was maybe 4 or 5, its probably why most scary films dont scare me lol. Im now almost 15 so ive practicly grown up with it.
has anyone else kindov grown up with it or been watching it for years...?