Buffy the Vampire Slayer The world is being thrown out of balance!

spikes_girl posted on Feb 07, 2009 at 06:25PM
The craziest thing happened the other day! I was rewatching "The Prom", and when Buffy and Angel were dancing the strangest thought came into my mind: "Awww." I actually thought "Awww" to a Bangel scene! How can it be?! So I experimented to see if it was just an errant thought or if I really thought they were sweet. I went back and watched scenes from eps like Angel, Surprise, Becoming part 2...turns out I have not been warped into a Bangeler, but I may not hate them as much as I did. Never thought this day would come...but it has. I'm actually kind of relieved, now I can watch more Bangel scenes instead of having to fast forward over them all the time! Despite all this, I am still a strong Spuffier though!

Buffy the Vampire Slayer 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago babybell said…
regardless to ship, the prom was quite sweet. I've been reading ffs all week though, so now i hate Angel 'cause they make him out to be a bastard XD
over a year ago nosemuffin said…
That same exact thing happened to me. Only during that episode. And only when they're dancing. When Buffy is crying on her bed, it still does nothing for me.
over a year ago spikes_girl said…
yeah muffin even when she was crying it didn't do anything for me. only sometimes.
over a year ago ArabellaElfie said…
smile
Nose! You're back! I haven't seen hide nor hair (or even nose) or you in such a long time.

You're in the same boat as I am in Cat (we call it the S.S. Burbaweed TARDIS), I'm a Spuffy through and through (like a tree) but I'm not anti-Bangel. I think it comes from being fully secure in your Spuffyness.
over a year ago nosemuffin said…
smile
Hi! Yeah, sorry I've been away so long. As it is, my postings will be sporadic at best. But I'll try to keep up with everything going on in my favorite spot (Buffy, of course).
over a year ago ArabellaElfie said…
That's definately of the good.

On a random note - I recently watched this cake challenge on the food Network and had this urge for cupcakes so I ventured into the pantry (not an easy task) and found vanilla cake mix (as I'm a vanilla only person apparently) and made cupcakes. Then I made more today.

I will be blaming the Food Network for my soon to be recent weight gain.

*pulls off the pretty silvery foil*

It's not my fault, they just look so yummy. I shall name this one Spike....