Buffy the Vampire Slayer Agree-disagree

spikes_girl posted on Feb 03, 2009 at 05:47PM
Easy game, someone says a statement, then the next person says if they agree or disagree with that statement. Example...

spikes_girl: I think that Willow is the best female character.

nataliejade: Disagree. I think Cordelia is the best.

And so on. Sorry Natalie for using your name as an example!

Buffy the Vampire Slayer 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago spikes_girl said…
smile
I'll start: The Trio is the best big bad.
over a year ago ArabellaElfie said…
smile
I'll disagree. I believe that (at the moment, this is very much subject to change as I am flipping a coin to decide between two seasons) Angelus, Spike, and Dru make up the best Big Bad combo.

I believe Spike is the most complext character on Buffy (sistershow Angel not included in this for Wes reasoning).
smile
agree. but i think that other characters come close...giles and willow for example.

andrew is the funniest character on the show (i'm a sucker for andrew...)
smile
Agree, though I am Anya tempted as well as Spike tempted in this.

Warren is the most dispicable character on Buffy.
smile
disagree. parker. i know he's not in it much, but he is just horrible! especially in beer bad when he's trying to sweep willow off her feet. i know being a player isn't as bas as MURDERING someone, but he is just terrible! kennedy and warren are right behind him though.

spuffy is the most complex and interesting couple on the show, as well as the best :)
smile
Parker is my second choice, it was mearly his attempt to turn Katrina into his unwilling sex slave that swayed me.

Agreed.

Willow's relationship with Kennedy was an error in Jossment that resulted from the original plan of brining Tara back becoming impossible due to scheduling and Joss' desire to give one of this main chacters a happy romatic ending.
smile
100% agree.

ethan rayne should've been in more episodes, he was an interesting character.
Agreed, though I feel he should have only been in a few more, in particular an episode in which we see Ripper in his prime, none of that vague flashback nonsense.

The concept of the Potentials and their purpose for the plot was great but their character took up entirely too much screen time.
agree. almost a disagree cuz at first i thought they didn't take up too much screen time, but then i thought of all the stuff that could've happened if they weren't there that much, and i changed my mind.

willow loved tara more than oz