Buffy the Vampire Slayer A Buffy Christmas

ArabellaElfie posted on Nov 21, 2008 at 01:02AM
As the Holiday season approaches usually I spend way too much moola on books, DVDs, and gifts in general but I saw a commerical for Disney where you pay for four days and get three days free so I decided to take the bulk of my holiday money and go with my family to Disney (Feb. 17 - 25 if anybody will be in the area let me know!). How does this equal a Buffy tree you may be asking, let me explain. My family has decided to forgo the usual present part of the Holiday and we are doing one medium gift apiece. To offset all of this (which is very hard for my mom in particular) we decided to deck out our tree in Buffy. I have a few things already and some ideas (have some Buffy decorations, red tinsel for blood and am looking into little bats) but I need help. I know you are all brilliant and Buffy obessed so please help me out. I promise to post pics when it's done. Thanks in advance. ;F

Buffy the Vampire Slayer 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ArabellaElfie said…
I'm off tomorrow and plan on working on this in some manner so I'm bumping it up.
over a year ago ArabellaElfie said…
Well, I've done some work, not too much but I wanted something up. Pics are in the gallery if anybody is curious.
over a year ago Joker said…
Well, you need an Angel at the top of the tree naturally.