Buffy the Vampire Slayer Lot of Buffy magazines for sale ...

Vampyress posted on Sep 25, 2008 at 03:12PM
Hello everyone,

I used to collect the official Buffy magazine during the time when I was a HUGE fan of Buffy. Right now, though, I need to downsize my collection of stuff and I've decided to let these magazines go. Instead of simply pitching them out, I thought that it would be nice if they went to another fan.

So, here's what I've got: 17 issues (1-17) of the official Buffy magazine, plus the yearly special yearbooks for 2002 and 2003.

Included in this lot is the extremely rare out of print first issue, which sells for $80 and upwards alone. The first few issues are considered rare (#1-#5).

Each magazine is in perfect mint condition; no rips, tears, stains, etc. Has been well taken cared of. Would make a great addition to a collection.

Serious inquiries only, please. All offers will be considered.

*Please note that I will not sell the first issue, or any issue, by itself. I'm selling the magazines as a lot.

If anyone is interested or has any questions, please contact me at: vampyre_princess01@hotmail.com

Thanks,
Nicole

Buffy the Vampire Slayer 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Vampyress said…
Hi again,

I just wanted to let everyone know that I have four Buffy tapes that I'm selling. One tape has the first two episodes of season 1 and the other three are of the last six episodes of season 3. They are VHS tapes, all in excellent condition. Please see this link for photos: link

I also have four books: "The Watcher's Guide," "The Monster Book," "Bite Me" and "The Buffy Chronicles." Photos + additional info: link

I still have the Buffy magazines as well. If anyone is interested, please email me at: vampyre_princess01@hotmail.com

Thanks,
Nicole