Bridget Jones Favourite Bridget Jones Moment?

liznchase posted on Dec 11, 2007 at 12:53PM
What is Your Favourite Bridget Jones Moment?

Bridget Jones 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago xXx8_NaOmI_8xXx said…
Tricky ... either 'Mr Fitzherbert because .. that ..is his name' or the very ending 'Oh yes they fucking do' many many good bits in bridget jones though. =)
over a year ago RobinG said…
The part when she is getting dressed under the sheet. And Mark asks her what she is doing and she said i don't want you to see my wobbly bits, and he said I love your wobbly bits and she removes the sheet with a sexy smile.
over a year ago DreamyGal said…
smile
There are so many...I'd have to say the part where she runs after Mark in the street with just her "knickers" on...she's so funny!
over a year ago Lisa_Alisa said…
heart
I adore blue soup scene. Especially Mark's line "If you ask me there isn't enough blue food" :) And the final scene, of course. And the moment when Bridget lies to Daniel about the call of a professor, who actually died long ago ))) And many other moments to go...
over a year ago taffytopham said…
String Soup.
over a year ago GayaSolo said…
The kiss on the street. She runs after Mark in her leopard prints underwear and they finally get together. Just love it! They start to kiss and Mark wraps Bridget on his coat and it starts snowing... Bridget is a lucky girl. *drooling over Colin Firth*
last edited over a year ago