Bo & Lauren Doccubus Relationship

imej97 posted on Jan 31, 2013 at 06:25AM
What are your feelings on this open relationship that Doccubus is about to embark on? I was somewhat sad about it, but at the same time was happy that Lauren didn't totally flip shit on Bo. And I was a tad bit disappointed with Bo, in that she slept with Dyson, although it may have been necessary.

Bo & Lauren 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago LLheart said…
Well to be honest I am neither happy nor sad.I mean sooner or later this would happen 'cause yeah Bo is a succubus & Lauren is just only human.
Poor Lauren! She wants to be enough for Bo, just like Bo wants to be enough for her.

The kitchen scene is 3x04 is officially my all time favourite Doccubus scene.
Both Anna Silk & Zoie Palmer were AMAZING! (well as they always are)Their chemistry is phenomenal!!!!!
Remember when Emily Andras said that sometimes Anna and Zoie come up to the writers and say that the scene is great but they think they could make the scene more meaningful by saying less?
I have the feeling that this scene at the end of Fae-de To Black is one of those scenes.
Whether it was originally scripted as we saw it or Anna and Zoie intervened, it’s absolutely stunning and beautiful.

But allow me to give extra credits to Zoie.
Her acting in this scene is breathtaking.You can just see and feel every emotion Lauren went through in those few minutes.Yes!She's hurt and she doesn't want Bo to go and fuck others but as a doctor she understands it's in Bo's DNA and she is willing to let it happen even though it hurts her deeply.
I like how they didn't make Lauren all psycho and "you're only mine".Remember Dyson in 1x12?
"I don’t want to share you Bo! I don’t want anyone else’s hands on your body. I don’t want anyone’s mouth on yours.” Blah Blah Blah So immature & territorial,the exact opposite of Lauren.How can Bo be so blind?
I just hope she will try & keep her promise & not break Lauren's heart.