Bleach Anime Bleach: The Forgotten Warriors

shukun_kizuku posted on Apr 12, 2011 at 11:19PM
100,000 years before the rise of soul society the arrancar and hallows in Hueco Mundo threatened both the human world and the realm of souls, this is the story of the 13 soul villages and humans who fought back

Current posters

Shukun_Kizuku
John17
onix11
LinkKinuzuma13

if you want to post just say your blade is on page so and so and i want to join this RP
last edited on Apr 17, 2011 at 07:16PM

Bleach Anime 99 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 99

over a year ago shukun_kizuku said…
its not much i didnt know how you wanted it to go so i just went with it but here it is

- meeting of the villages -

Nobu wakes up in his hut and gets his gear ready making sure he has everything. When he leaves the hut his village elder is there waiting for him.

Elder- up early as always Nobu, come lets walk

Nobu bows with his arm across his chest then stands back up

Nobu- yes Elder
Elder- you are stronger than any warrior in this village

Nobu bows again

Nobu- Elder your to kind with your words
Elder- I only speak the truth, now we recived a messenger earlyer last night there is to be a meeting of the 13 villages
Nobu- this is the first time for a metting of all the villages right?
Elder- yes this is the first
Nobu- was there any idea of what its about?
Elder- no there was only a destination
Nobu- and you want me to accompany you
Elder- As sharp as ever Nobu, you know as well as i do the hallow apperances are very common during this time as they have been for years
Nobu- I know Elder, when will we be heading to the meeting? and where is it at?
Elder- We head out tomarrow morning and its at the center village
Nobu- The Secret 14th village?
Elder- yes, now i must be on my way i have lots to prepare for as do you
Nobu- yes Elder

Nobu bows with his arm across his chest again and walks away and gets everything he needs ready for tomarrow, the next morning he is waiting by the village gate as the elder walks up to him

Elder- You ready nobu
Nobu bows- yes elder
Elder- then lets be on our way we have a long walk ahead of us

Nobu and the elder walk out of the gate as it opens
over a year ago onix11 said…
Hey, Where do we post characters for this?
over a year ago Hagashi_Yuki said…
smile
i like to see this!!!
i mean read more about this...
in what they use for fallout
over a year ago john17 said…
in the 3rd village kage awakes and gets dressed and picks up his sword and leaves his house

kage:cool day out perfict for sword practice.i think thats what ill do to day.(he turns and walks down the pathe tword the trees,but is stopped by and old women.)

old women:where are u going kage?

kage:to go practice. never can be to good you know.(chuckles under his breath until he notices that the women has a very serious look on her face and stops)wats with that look old lady?

old women: OLD LADY IM THE VILLAGE ELDER AND U SHOULD SHOW ME SOME MORE RESPECT!!!(calms hers self) now then the villages are are meeting and

kage you want me to stay here and protect the village?ok i understand.

old women: no i want you to go to the meeting . you are the strongest and the fastest in the village i want you to acompeny me.
there has been a very abnormal amount of hollows aperring lately.

kage:ok but when do we leave?and where do we meet the others?

old women: we are meeting the others at the secret 14 village.and we are leaving tomarrow meet me at the east forest gate.

kage:very well (he shunpos back to his hut and packs)

next morning he meets the old women at the gate.

old women: are u ready to go?

kage: yes

old women:very well (she makes a hand sign and the gate opens)oh and kage hollows have been spotted very close to the village today

kage:how clo(suddenly a bat like hollow 3ft tall with a whiplike tail lands in front of them.with out hesatating)ni hippatte kuru(as he draws the sword it turns into a red and violet brod sword 5ft long 2in wide and 1 inch thick.he dashes forword and cleves the bat hollow in half befor it gets a chance to move then reseals his sword)ok so we need to hurry to this meeting and find out wats going on.

they start walking to the meeting place

all i could come up with for to night
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago LinkKinuzuma13 said…
Blade is pg 143 in make your own zanpakuto. Oddly passed down generations. I'd like to join. Arashi looks like Link, only he's his ancestor.
In th 1st village, Arashi is awake, and dressed. He had heard from the village elder that they were to go to the Secret 14th village.

Elder: "Arashi, are you ready?"

Arashi: "Yes, elder. May i ask why you want me to accompany you?"

Elder: "It is because you possess one of the elemental zans, so that means that you are also the one most fit to protect me if i am in danger."

Arashi nodded. That did make sense, after all. They left his hut and walked down the path to the village entrance. The elder opened it with a hand sign, and walked out. Arashi followed close behind.
It was quite a sunny day, which was an unusual occurance in these parts. Normally, this land was covered with storms. In fact, the name "Arashi" meant "Storm". This is very unusual, thought Arashi. He was used to constant rain and a glum life, but today, he felt happy-go-lucky. He was rather tan from living outside his whole life, and he was commited to his duties, but today...

Elder: "Arashi, i want you to know, that i am not who you think i am. I am someone who has watched over you since birth, but not in they way that you may think."

Arashi: "What is it you wish to say, Elder?"

Elder: "I am your elder, this is true, but i am also your..."

Arashi could not belive what he was hearing. After a stunned scilence, he and "Elder" moved on to the secret 14th village, and waited.
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---
A few hours later, Arashi spoted something in the trees. It was moving, and rustling.

"Who's there?" Called Arashi. Then suddenly a man with a red and violet broadsword burst out into the open and attacked him, full speed. Arashi pulled out his zan, and parried.

Arashi: "Split the sky, Kinuzuma!"

Arashi's blad turned gold, and silver, and he was swirling with spirit pressure. This is just my shikai, Arashi thought. I hope it'll be enough to beat him.

The man sidestepped as Arashi sliced downward, and tried to stab him. But Arashi parried, and struck with the hilt of his blade.

???: "STOP!!!"

Arashi and the man stopped in their tracks. Arashi knew who it was, for it carried the athourity of an Elder.

Arashi: "Old one... from the 3rd village..."

Old one: "Yes, Arashi Kinuzuma, it is me."

Arashi approachd and bowed, but kept his hand on his blade. He never knew what to expect with this one.

Old one: "Calm down Arashi. I'm here for the meeting."

Arashi: "So are we." Arashi said gruffly, pointing to His elder.

???: "Wait... Old one, you know this man?"

Old one nodded, and took the boys hand. "Kage, this boy is 13 years old, yet one of the finest swordsman in all of the 13 villages. I should know, since i trained him for the better part of his life."

Kage: "What? You trained a foreigner? But you know thats against the village laws!"

Old one: "Yes, but that was before it was established."

Kage gave up the fight, and gruffly sat on the rock next to him. Arashi sat across from him, and studied him. Rugged, and buff, with greenish eyes, and a tan.

Arashi: "So, you're Kage? I've never heard of someone naming their kid "shadow"... Does it mean anything to you?"

Kage: "It means i'm like the shadows, and to you, it means that i WILL be watching you... And anyway, why are you asking about my name, when i should be asking you why your name is "Storm"."

Arashi: "Well, i don't know why they named me storm, but maybe my elder knows."

Elder came and sat down next to Arashi, and began to explain what his name was supposed to mean.

Elder: "We named him this, so that he would realize, that in other ways, the word storm, means to protect."

Kage: "So is that the only reason?"

Elder: "No. We also knew he would be powerful like one, so that is also why we named him that."

Kage thought back to when Arashi released his shikai. Damn. They were right about him. They talked for hours, and eventualy, others began to show up, and sit around the fire. There was Sasame, from village 5, Kagure, from village 7, and Kashitaro, from village 11. Arashi realized that all of them were xponentailly taller than he was, which made him feel, a bit weird. All of them that is, but Kage, who after talking, decided to be friends with Arashi. They were about to sater another friendly conversation, when the head elder began to speak.

Head Elder: "It is time. The first !3 Village meeting, has begun."
Oh. Sorry. I didn't mean to dfle him, or anything, but do you mind if i keep it like this? Just cuz it took me three hours to come up with it, and five to type it, because it got deleted twice when i was half way through it, so yeah... But if you want me to, I'll edit it.
smile
Ok it can stay that way just dont use kage in fights unles u ask me first
laugh
KK, i wont. Cross my heart and hope to almost die...
(Oh gawd...)
welcome LinkKinuzuma13 im glad we could have you join us
Alright i'm posting, i will have blade details and my characters name in japenese later.

Hunter woke up in the 9th village. He sat up and looked over at his sword and nodded. Today was the day for the villages to meet, and he was chosen as the strongest fighter. Even though his village was more for peace, he preffered the sword better.He got dressed in his traveling clothes, grabbed his sword, and wen to the elders home.

Hunter: "Elder, i'm ready to go." He stopped at the door and waited. When the village elder walked out she looked as though she was a beautiful women. Hunter could not help but stare, even though she was beyond him in years.

Elder: "Are you ready to go young one?" Hunter nods and they both head towards the western gate. After they have been walking for several hours when the elder speaks "You have been awfully quiet. What is on your mind?"

Hunter: "Forgive me my lady. Its just...it took me by surprise that i was the one chosen to come with you."

Elder: She smiles and laughs. "I took you with me because you are the most compassionate of the warriors, and also, you know where the line is and when not to cross it. Now i need you to stay quiet, we are approaching the village." They enter the village and procced to the meeting room and sat down in time to be at the start of the meeting.

Hunter: He looked at all the other warriors. All of them having a small bloodlust or were big and powerful. He felt a little bit insignifacant.
big smile
Thx for your welcome. I appreciate it. I'll ost after i've eaten lunch.
Arashi listened intently as the head elder spoke. He'd gotten to know sveral of the peole here, and liked them. The elder now was speaking of wayss to get rid of th ehollows, by sending out once a month, their best warriors to patrol for two days sraight, killing as any hollows as they could. Most liked the idea, so it was decided tha it could be one way to do things.

Head Elder: "So, if there is anyone here who would like to speak up about ways to keep the hollows away, then please stand."

Arashi stood. "Sir, I think we should have nightly patols as well, to keep our villages safe, for fear of hollow invasion has had mine and many other villages worried for quite some time now."

Head Elder: "Well, considering the circumstances, i think that would be a good thing to do. Yes, all villages will arange patrols from now on."

Peopl clapped, and stood, as Arashi sat back down. He smiled. The truth was, that Arashi didn't like being the center of attention. So all the clapping was making him uncomfortable. Then Kage stood up and proposed that they should also incclude dawn and dusk patrols as wel. Head Elder liked the idea, as did many others. Then young man by the name of Hunter, who couldn't have looked more than 14, stood, and proposed inter-village training sessions.

Hunter: "I beleive that if we all work together, then we could become stonger than ever before. We can train with unfamiliar faces, and learn new teqniques, and practice analyzing their moves."

Head Elder: "Well, it does sound very interesting. What do you all think?"

There was muttering for a few seconds, and then large applause, meaning that they liked the idea. Arashi clapped as well, seeing as he could make a lot of firends this way too. The head elder, knowing now that we had many more ideas to discuss, set another time for another meeting in three weeks time. Arashi and everyone else stood up to leave, when he bumped into someone. It was Hunter.

Arashi: "Oh. Sorry, I didn't mean to run into you like that..."

Hunter: "Oh it's fine."

Arashi: "That was a very good suggestion, back there. I would in fact love to train with you and others from you're village as well. What village are you from?"

Hunter: "Village 9."

Arashi: "Village 1. Looking foward to it, Hunter."

Hunter: "Me too... umm... What's your mane?"

Arashi: "Arashi. Arashi Kinuzuma."

Hunter smiled. "Well then, Arashi, I'll train with you then."

Arshi smiled too. "Yeah. I'll give it my all, so you'd better not hold back."

Hunter: "Don't wory."

They both laughed and then said goodbye. The meeting was over, and Arashi had one new friend.

Nobu sits in the shadows of the meeting only 2 people know he's here the elder and an unknown man. He listens to the people talk making proposals and clapping
Nobu thinking to himself- what a waste of time my village is strong enough without these guys and were in the hell is the guards of the 14th village? ill find that out later for now i have to watch elder

The meeting is almost over he listens as a kid stands and speaks and a few other people

Nobu to himself- a kid? why is there a kid here gah! villages are stupid its a mirical they haven't been over run yet

The meeting ends and everyone walks away to there huts for the night since they will be here for a few days more. when everyone leaves the room Nobu slides out of the shadows and out the door

Nobu to himself- so now i find out were the guards went off to during the meeting

Nobu shunpos around the village hiding in the shadows and he sees a guard bald and kinda funny looking with a weird eye tattoo on his forehead standing in front of a hut

Nobu to himself- what a weird looking fellow

Nobu turns to shunpo the other direction when he hit something hard with his face

Nobu- ah what the fuck there wasn't a wall there a second ago
???- what the hell are you doing spying on me think your all sneaky and shit ill show you sneaky when i rip the head off your body
Nobu- shit!

Nobu tries to jump back but the man is already were he was going to be and he grabs Nobus throat

???- now you shit your coming with me

Nobu tries to struggle away but the giant man has a grip on him no matter what Nobu dose

???- stop struggling you coward

the giant man gets mad and punches Nobu in the face knocking him out instantly

???- Tien bring me some rope we are going to show the village this sneaky bastard in the morning

tien- yes sir

The man grabs the rope and ties nobu to a log post in the center of the village

???- now lets get some rest tomorrows going to be fun

latter that night Nobu wakes up

Nobu- what the hell im tied up??? hands and feet to dang im stuck here no matter what they took all my gear too that huge bastard when i get down from here ill kill him

who is the giant man that easily out moved and out powered Nobu and what will happen in the morning find out soon on my next post
nice post man.
yea i had to bring my fav guy in bc i was bored without him lol he makes things fun
lol, yea.
next post is going to be fun
Hellz yea!!!!
kage sits in the back of the metting not really listening he just reads his book half way through he leans over

kage: tell me wat happens im steping out

???:um ok?

he steps out in the cool night air: he shunpos on the roof of a building and he starts dosing off

???:think hes dead?

???:no hes just asleep. maybe i shoud step on him?

???: no brother dont you dont know him he coould kill u

kage:hears this and opens his eye to see to boys standing over him the look identical

kage: you should listen to him ill kill you if u step on me.now who are you to?

Heiwa: im Heiwa no hana and this is my twin brother kasou no hana.im the more gentle on and hes the more impulsive one.

kage: so he wanted to step on me? why in the hell would you step on a sleeping man(hand on sword)if you really want to see if u canstep on me then go ahead and try.(stands up and draws his sword)

kasou :are you challenging me?fine then(dras his sword)Seijō ni jōsh the blade turns blood red and sarated

Kage:ni hippatte kuru(turns in to a broad sword with red edges andthe rest is violet)

Heiwa: junps in the middle now stop it you to were on the same side (both re seal there blades)
kage/kasou:im sorry
kage:im just tired my name is kage akuma im frome the 3rd village. where are yall from?
both:13th

the talk it all out aand become friends. kage detects some thing move throght a shadow near him so he shunpos off to fond it when he sees some guy being tied to a poll he reconizes the big one as jigoku but does not arpoch becuse thats the only person he know of that has more spirit presser than he does and jigoko hates kage for his abbility he waits till he leaves.

kage:i think ill cheak this out(he says somthing under his breath and sinks in to his shadow then surfaces out of the guy tied to the poles shadow)i see u met jigoku not the nicest guy in the world but he sure is strong as u found out. whats ur name and wat u do?

nobu:names nobu and i dont know i was moving in the shadows and he...
kage:ya he hates people sneaking about me and him dont get along cuz of my abillitys to sinkin to shadows and dissappear. well ill see you later(he turns)
nobu what the hell man cut me down!!
kage( gives him this cold stare as he sinkc in to his shadow) no you were dumb enought to get cought you may not need to be tied up but im not presing my luck with jigoku hes the only one that has spirit pressure grater than mine(sinks completly in the shadow and disappers

ok im done all i could come up with
K, onix, it's ur turn now.
Arashi stepped into a clearing, where he was supposed to train with his elder. He sensed others nearby, but he didn't sense his elders spiritual pressure.

Arashi: "What the hell? He should be here by now."

Arashi wasn't the patient type, so he went exploring. He saw several other people training, but he didn't see elder. So he kept exploring. When it was getting late, Arashi began to worry. He took a different route back to the clearing, just in case, and saw something unexpected. It was one of the village warriors tied to a pole.

Arashi: "Umm...how long hav you been there?"

The man raised hs head, and eyed Arashi coldly.

???: "A day. Your not one of them, are you?"

Arashi: "One of who?"

???: "Good, then can you get me down from here?"

Arashi: "Yeah. But first what 's your name, and how did you get here?"

Nobu is my name, and some jackasses tied me up here last night. One of them was a very, very, very big guy called Jigoku. Someone came by here earlier who refused to take me down because jigoku's spitit pressure was greater than his."

Arashi: "And who was that?"

Nobu: "Kage."

Arashi stopped untieing him, and shot a look at the shadows.

Arashi: "Then should i even be untieing you?"

Nobu: "YES!!!! I'll help you fight him if you get me down."

But Arashi was already retieing him, and walking away.

Nobu: "Where are you going? And aren't you that kid from the meeting? What's your name?!"

Arashi stopped walking, and turned to look at Nobu.

Arashi: "My name is Arashi. Arashi Kinuzuma."

Nobu: "Oh. But can you really untie me?"

Arashi: "If the guy is stonger than Kage, then i don't think i should."

Arashi turned and stalked away into the night.
lmao i loled so hard nice post
laugh
thx! :P
lol does nobu not relize how stronge kage and jigoku are if so many are scared to let him down lol he's gunna be pissed if he ever gets down
lol. so true.
Its morning and nobu begins to wake up from a very bad night still pissed that those two left him there and didnt untie him he opens his eyes and theres a group of people around him

people- why is he tied up
people- what did he do
people- is he a spy for the arrancars?
people- who tied hi.....

Jigoku- EVERYONE SHUT THE HELL UP

everyone gets quiet

Jigoku- good in tired of hearing your mouths he is tied up because i caught him sneaking around i believe he is working for the arrancars so he is to be executed
Nobu- that's bullshit im here u...

Tien shunpos behind him and gags his with a cloth

Jigoku- now how should this spy die? i vote i kill him now in a fight or shall he fight in the pit?

the crowd roars when he says the pit and start chanting PIT! PIT! PIT!

Jigoku- THE PIT IT IS!!!

Jigoku grabs Nobus throat and rips him and the log out of the ground and starts walking to the fighting pit with a crowd following him

Elder- Jigoku put him down he belongs to my village and was doing what i told him to do
Jigoku- piss off old lady he is to die in the pit
Elder- i will warn you one more time let him go
Jigoku- and i thought i told you to fu...

Jigoku freezes and drops nobu and the log and reaches down and unties nobu then stands up and walks away, the elder walks to Nobu

Elder- are you ok nobu
Nobu- yes elder thank you.....why did he just drop me all of a sudden
Elder- well it was a challenge but i managed to outsmart him and took over control of his body through his mind its one of my special powers
Nobu- wow

Elder looks at the crowd

Elder- leave all of you

the crowd leaves in a hurry see how there strongest warrior ran in the face of this old woman

Elder- come lets get you some rest you look like you need it
Nobu- thank you Elder

Nobu goes to his hut and rests thinking of the people who left him tied there expeccialy Arashi for beginning to untie him letting his hopes up then tieing him back and kage for not even trying

Nobu- those cowards

a little outside the village is a wooden hut there is an older man sitting on his porch

Elder- so i see your still alive Rojin
Rojin- yes i am still well
Elder- so what do you think of this alliance
Rojin- mhm it depends i can tell it might crumble but then again it might be what we need to fight off the hallows
Elder- yes there are people who love not to cooperate
Rojin- yes there are but they are also the most unexpected help when needed
Elder- that is true i dont know how many times i saved your life
Rojin- i was capable of getting out of them all i just wanted to see you that's all hehehe
Elder sighs- sure you were, well i better be out of here no clue next what might go on in that village they already tried to kill my escort
Rojin- Jigoku?
Elder- yes
Rojin- i trained him well he just like to make most of the situation is all i apologize for him
Elder- thank you

thats all i got for now
nice.
big smile
nobu's laying on his bed and closes his eyes

???:i see u got down hahahah man that old womens tough

nobu sits up :whos there (hes holding his side from where the ropes were) show your self

???:do i have to? i already showed u this move twice.did he hit you that hard?

nobu(reconizing the voice):KAGE COME OUT THAT FUCKING SHADOW NOW YOOU COWARD.

kage:as you wish(he comes out the floor beside nobu with a small box in his hand)here this should help with the pain (he puts it on nobus bed)
nobu:what is it (as he open the box its 4 rice cakes and and some sake)whats this poison?

kage:no no its my way of saying sorry. i left you there last night cause i wanted to see how things would turn out. and look ur fine

nobu bites a rice cake see's its not poisoned:i could of fucking died you know?

kage:nah the elders would have stopped him or i would have stepped in if he attacked them.and look they did.

nobe: that dosnt explaid y that other guy didnt let me down

kage:what other guy?

nobu:arashi. he said if yo were scared to un tie me then he deffinitly shoudnt.now why is it that hes scared of you two?
(kage just smiles and then releses half of his spirit pressur nobu gets slamed so hard that his beds legs break and he is slamed into the floor unable to move then kage stops and nobu is stuned)

kage:thats why and jigoku has twice as much spirit pressuer than i do and that was just half of mine.now you should eat jigoku isnt one to let things go you should be careful and if he dose attack you pray for a quick death(he turns and walks out of the hut)

nobu to him self:ok that fixes one problem but um what am i gunna do about jigoku and more importantly WHOS GUNNA GET ME A NEW FUCKING BED

tell me what yall think
Arashi saw what had happened yesterday, and cursed imself for not un-tieing the guy. Dammit! Why dose it all have to be so complicated? Arashi was on his way to apologize, when a big, burly
guy jumped out in front of him.

Jigoku: "So, I heard that you tried to un-tie Nobu. Well, I'll un-tie you. I'm not gonna tell you when, or where, i'm just gonna."

And then, he just walked away. Arashi continued on towards Nobu's hut, and when he arrived he knocked.

Nobu didn't answer. So, Arashi wandered inside, and looked around. He eventually went into a room o the far right, and saw that he was sleping. So Arashi just left the gift outside the door, an waited.

When morning came, Arashi was still aaake, and staring at the same spot. He thought he'd sen his Elder, but he wasn't sure. so he'd gone to investigate, and found nothing. He hadn't seen his elder for three days. Where the hell is he? Arashi thought. Then, Aashi heard rustling and saw Nobu approaching him.

Nobu: "Thanks."

Arashi: "Well, I felt bad about the other day, and i wanted to make it up to you."

Nobu opend up the box and saw what was inside. It was a small knife, beautifully decorated, with a silver blade that glimmered like glass, and some of the most precious stones ever known.

Nobu was stunned. Arashi smiled, and so did Nobu, who sat next to him.

Arashi: "It's a charmed blade. It had part of a lost soul in it, so it can be transformed into any kind of weapon that you want it to be."

Nobu: "Really? But where did you get it?"

Arashi: "It was a family eirloom. But since we're... aquaintances, i thought i could give it to someone who might actually use it, instead of just letting it collect dust."

Nobu: "Well, it doesn't look very dusty to me..."

Arashi just laughed. "Well, then you should've seen it when i found it, just laying around my house! It was rusty adn dull, but i refurbished it, so i could give it to you."

Nobu: "Well, thanks. It's nice of you to do this for me."

Arashi: "Well-"

He was cut off as a sceram was heard from one of the clearings.
Fuck! Arashi thought. The both grabbed theri blades, and ran to the location. As Nobu and Arashi rounded the bend, they saw something that twisted their emotions into suprise, and anger.
Karyuudo(Hunter) was walking around looking for Arashi. He hadn't talked to him for a few days and wanted to speak with him.

Karyuudo: "Arashi, Arashi where are you?" He searches everywhere for him but can't seem to find him. "Where the hell did he run off to?" He then sees a man sitting on a porch. "Hi, i'm looking for someone and wondering if you have seen him?"

???: The man looks up and smiles. "You have a very good posture, and somewhat of a resilence to you. Who trained you to fight?"

Karyuudo: He looked somewhat surprised. "My master was the greatest swordsman in our village. He took me in when my family was killed by hollows. And then he himself was killed by a powerful one. He only told me to call him master, and i never learned his name."

Rojin: He just looks at the boy. Thinking to himself "So this boy was trained by nasai taka (The Night Hawk)." He leaned back in his seat. "Well boy my name is Rojin. And-." All of a sudden they both hear a scream. Karyuudo quickly moved there only to see an angering sight.
nice post ill post tomarrow
Well, it's your turn john17.
skip me
Well, do u want m to post then?
yea
smile
After school then.
Arashi held the dead body of his elder in his arms. He was crying, and in front of Nobu too. But he didn't care. It was his elder for god sakes. Nobu patted his shoulder and loooked around for clues. After a few hours, They got over it, and buried the body. When they were about to leave th clearing, Arashi spotted something moving.

Arashi: "Whose there?"

Karyuudo: "Relax, it's just me."

Arashi: *He relaxes* "Karyuudo..."

Karyuudo: "Well? Did you find who- or what -did it?"

Nobu shook his head and sighed. They all wished that they'd gotten there sooner. Now they all were about to head back, when something slammed into their sides. They were all hurled in different dierctions, and slammed into trees.

Arashi's thoughts...'What the hell was that?'
Nobu's thoughts...'Huh? Damn...'
Karyuudo's thoughts...'God help us...'

They all got to their feet. And then this time they circled the clearing over and over, but found nothing. Thn a sharp cry of pain, and Nobu was on his knees. Arashi ran over to him, but then, Karyuudo cried out and was on his knees too.
Arashi pulled out Kinuzuma, and kept an eye out. Then, without warning a shape appeared in front of him. He jumped back in suprise, and took a fighting stance. It looked like a hollow, but he wasn't sure. But then Arashi heard it speak.

???: "Well, now. If it isn't a kid with a zanpakuto. You really shouldn't play with blades kiddy."

He paused to pull out his sword and rush Arashi

???: "You might get cut!"

Then with blinding speed, he moved foward and stabbed Arashi in the stomach. All seemed to pause that moment. Arashi, in this time, looked at Nobu's and Karyuudo's shocked faces. And then it was gone. Arashi spit up blood, and collapsed into the arrancar. 'Is this what it feels like to be stabbed? Wow. I didn't think it would make me feel at peace. Damn. I have a warm feeling in my gut... just telling me to let go of everything. To relax and just die...' But then he was brought back to the harsh reality of pain. Lots and lots of pain. The arrancar removed his blade, and Arashi, without support, collapsed onto the cold hard ground. He kept thinking that this was inevitable, and that it was supposed to happen... but he knew it wasn't. He had to get up and protect his friends. He began to lift his arm, and push himself off the ground. When he was on his hands and knees, he grabbed Kinuzuma, which he'd dropped, and pulled himself up, using the trunk of a tree. When he was on his feet, he looked at the arrancar with pure hatred. Then complete and utter instinct took over. Arashi put his hand to his face, and watched as his spirit pressure became visible. The gold spirit pressure was forming itself. And when Arashi pulled his hand away, there was a mask on his face. A hollow mask.
so whos turn next?
mine ill post in the.morning
ok. did u guys like the post?
kage is in his hut when he feels alot of spirit pressuer

kage:what the hell is that arashi spirit pressuer?(he glabs his sword and rushes out straghit to the woods)

???:KAGE

suddenly he stops and glances bach and sees a women thats no older than him with reh hair and a green trench coat on in an instaant he takes off running.

???:so thats how it is huh? (she shunpos in front of him) thats no way to treat ur wife kage.

kage: sorry but i got to go cant u feel that ? that pressuer belongs to a friend of mine hes just a kid. plz hana.

hana:ok lets go (suddenly the twins jump in front of them)

Heiwa:hey (suddenly a hollow land be hind the twins it is 6 ft tall and has 5 ft long 1ft wide flat arms its mask looks like a snakes head befor any one can react it decapitates the twins with its blade like arms)

???:my names whip lash and you are my prey

kage:YOU SON OF A BITC!! THOSE KIDS WERE INNOCENT THEY JUST STARTED THEY HADENT EVEN REACHED BANKAI AND U KILLED THEM ILL TEAR YOU TO PEACES

HANA:WAIT KAGE YOU NEED TO GO HELP UR FRIEND! ill deal with this trash>(she has a look of blood lust in her eyes)

kage:fine you better not die(he starts to run off)

whiplash:no you dont boss said keep all of the shimigami from entering the forest while he kills of the the one in the woods(he jumps forword at kage and swings his blade like arms but they are blocked but hana

hana: im the one your fighitng burumu(the hand gaurd turns into a white lilly and vine engravind appear on the blade)
my post next will have it up tomorrow
So i post after you. And isn't a little early for vizards?
sorry its your tun onix not mine looked in opposite order
i'll have it up tonight.
ya its way to early for vizards thats not for another 100,000 years with aizen
hmmm
It's never too early for vizards in my opinion...
Ya but in thos story its befor azien so vizerda couldnt be created yet