Bleach Anime Soul Society: Rise of the shinigami

shadowcon99 posted on Oct 28, 2010 at 12:29AM

so i need characters for the roll play please start posting characters before we start the roll play sorry there isn't a story line yet there are still a couple bugs in it. i need 11 captains, 13 vice-captains,and any other shinigami
Also there is a typo it should be Soul Society: Rise of the Shinigami sorry.
I finished the story, here it is.
Soul Society Rise of the Shinigami
The present is a complicated place to start so I will start in the past, captain-commander Yamamoto has just past but before he past he left Kuroi Kage in charge of first squad all of the other captains were skeptical because he is only 18 years old in age. Time passes and we grow closer to the present it has been 5 years since Yamamoto’s passing and all the captains have adjusted to Kuroi being head captain especially since Yuki no shiro Hana, captain of squad 2, has shown her interest in him. Now we must once again grow closer to the present but this time we will move forward ten years. “If someone were to look at Soul Society it would look like a disgrace” said Yuki “I know but the previous attack by the Arrancars killed most of our captains and just lieutenants couldn’t handle this attack” said Kuroi frustrated with himself. Soul Society has had constant attacks by Arrancars and now it lies in ruins. Now we move five years forward in time and arrive at the present. Soul Society is in ruins and is currently ruled by Arrancars however the Gotei 13 (13 court guard squads) are still in place but are lacking captains in squads 3-11 and are lacking lieutenants in all squads Kuroi Kage, captain of squad one, and Yuki no shiro Hana, captain of squad two, are the only captains left. Secretly Kuroi and Yuki have been planning a rebellion all they need now are to reform the Gotei 13.

last edited on Jun 02, 2011 at 02:22AM

Bleach Anime 227 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 227

over a year ago shadowcon99 said…
my character is head captain
Name: Kuroi Kage
Height: 6’3”
Eyes: Hazel
Hair: Dirty Blonde Somewhat spiky
Position: Head Captain
Personality: “run rather than hurt, hurt rather than mame, mame rather than kill, kill rather than be killed” these are the five tenets of Tae Kwon Do they are how my character lives his life. Being 18 Kuroi is one of the older students he is very mellow but very serious when he needs to be and although he does not show it he is an amazing hand-to-hand fighter. He spends most of his time chilling with his girlfriend Yuki no shiro Hana who he has nicknamed Yuki.

Zanpakuto Name Shikai; Jikan no ban'nin “Keeper of Time”
Release Command: Sukurīmu wa, subete anata ga dare mo anata o kiku koto ga dekiru, shitai “Scream all you want, No one can hear you”
Bankai Name: Jikan no gurandomasutā “Grandmaster of Time”
No Kai Name: Kare wa jikan o idomu mono “He Who Defies Time”
Description: the handle is blood red with black wrappings around it like a normal katana the tsuba is a black circle with two smaller holes that extend from the handle. The blade is black and the sword remains in this form through all stages of transformation.
Shikai Abilities: Saisho no dankai de wa, ichi-nen “First Stage, One Year”
The wielders’ opponent is frozen in time for what seems like a year but is really only 1 minute and for that amount of time the wielder can do whatever he likes to his opponent but the weilder is stuck in the position he was in when he activated it and the swords blade grows 3 times longer. However, the wielder is not allowed to kill his opponent just severely injure him at most the reason for this is because it goes against Jikan no ban'nin’s beliefs.
Bankai Abilities: Dai 2 sutēji wa, jū-nen “Second Stage, Ten Years”
An area One spirit mile becomes frozen in time and the wielder gains domain over this area for one hour however, while inside the designated area the hour feels like ten years but the weilder is stuck in the position he was in when he activated it and the swords blade grows 10 times longer. However once again no one inside the area can be killed because it goes against the zanpakuto’s beliefs.
No Kai Release: this is an ability only my Zanpakuto posses which allows my Zanpakuto to access a third even more powerful stage this has been achieved because of our combined immense spiritual pressure.
No Kai Abilities: Saishū dankai de, mugen mirenia “Third Stage, Infinite Millennia”
This ability defies the laws of soul society which is why it is rarely used. Saishū dankai de, mugen mirenia is an ability that allows the user to travel through time anywhere inside one millennia by one year at a time forwards or back.

follow my example Yuki will come later so correction i only need 11 captains
last edited over a year ago
here is the format
Name
Height
Eyes
Hair
Position
Personality

Zanpakuto Name
Release Command
Bankai Name
Descrpition(Optional)
Shikai Abilities
Bankai Abilities
squads 3-11 captains are open
over a year ago rantora13 said…
I would join, but I'm currently joined into the fallout.
i dont care but if the fallout guys do thats too bad
over a year ago whiteflame55 said…
Far as we're concerned, anyone can join as many forums as they want. The trouble is time. I know that I personally lack quite a bit in that area.
i also need bad guys if thats your interest
over a year ago onix11 said…
I guess i'll join, will there be any type of order?
what do you mean by order like ranks
over a year ago crazieone106 said…
I was under the impression that captains will be ranked traditionally. Ergo, each division has a number. However, I believe onix is requesting clarity on whether there is a clear distinction on who is stronger. Correct?
crazieone is right traditional ranking is in effect the open squads are 3-13 there are also espada spots open for arrancars
ill join why not ill post one of my other chaerecters.
I thinck ill pick takase mauo.
I'd like to be squad five captian. If that's good with u guys.
over a year ago wolfmaster3000 said…
yeah i'll Join too I'll Take Squad 6
I'm requesting squad 9, if that is fine. I will post soon.
so then squads 3,4,5,7,8,10,11,12,13 are still open
over a year ago randomfan13 said…
This looks like fun. Is it ok if I have squad 7?
over a year ago onix11 said…
Squad three is the one i'll take.
so now open squads are 4,5,8,10,11,12,13 thanks guys were are so close
over a year ago PandaGirl95 said…
Il take squad thirteen if u want.:)
that'd be great
so 4,5,8,10,11,12 are still open
Name: Sraosha
Sex: Female
Eyes: Azure
Hair: Dark Blonde
Appearance: She wears a large, arching triangular hat that is attached to an oddly shaped mask, that is made of a strange material. Her blonde hair flows out the back, draping over her back. Nothing but her eyes are visible beneath her mask. She wears a large, bellowing black and purple kimono. A white portion of the kimono trails behind her as she walks, and on her back is the squad nine insignia.
Position: 9th Squade Captain
Bio & Personality: Much of Sraosha is shrouded in mystery, but she has proven herself to be a commanding and mighty captain. Soften spoken and rarely reactive or emotional, she reserves her responses for important situations. She finds overly emotional displays transitory and useless. Having demonstrated her loyalty and willingness to uphold justice, she unanimously secured the 9th division. However, unlike many captains, she does not hesitate to implement deadly measures. She believes innocence is a false reality and a crime, in and of itself. Those who claim innocence are not living true and undoubtedly hide a wicked nature.
She believes very few are worthy to have their blood spilled by her blade; therefore, she rarely unsheathes it when facing opposition. Beneath her cloaked appearance, all that can be seen are her piecing azure eyes. This is an unsettling feature for many of the other captains, but they feel no reason to distrust her.
Her abilities do not simply lie within her capacity to battle. Rather, she is a skilled tactician. She is highly perceptive and analytical, which become a lethal combination.

Zanpakuto: Seishin Gaido

Vice-Captain

Name: Anahel
Eyes: Green
Hair: Dark Brown. Her hair is pulled back and a green ribben is woven in her hair, suspending it in a long pony tale, which she drapes over her shoulder.
Appearance: She wears a large black kimono, which has green fabric trailing behind her, like Sraosha.
Bio & Personality: Opposite in personality to her esteemed captain, Anahel is more than willing to voice her opinion. Similar, however, she is willing to extinguish and obliterate obstacles in her way. Deadly, precise, and extremely protective of Sraosha, Anahel wields power unlike most lieutenants. She is knowledgeable in arcane kido and combat styles, but traditionally toys and taunts with her “victims,” which demonstrates a clear distinction between her and other vice-captains. Rarely taken seriously in her earlier career as a student, she strives to prove herself to her captains and the head-captain.

Zanpakuto: Hysierra Gardondo

I pick squad 5
4,8,10,11,12 are open
so everyone thats posted sorry this has all been chatting and no story line but we are so close to starting i have the begining written all i need now are your characters to fill in the blanks
Name: Anoshi
Sex: Male
Eyes: Closed at all times
Hair: Shortly cropped brown hair
Appearance: He wears a straw hat over his face at all times, and his kimono is navy blue instead of black. His zanpakuto is a large gleaming broadsword which he wears on his back.
Bio & personality: Anoshi came to the ruined Soul Society after its demise with no explanation. He said nothing about his previous life, and quickly rose ranks to the captain of squad 7. He is very distant but insightful as well. He often wears a straw hat which covers up his face. He wears his zanpakuto, a large broadsword which gleams in the light, on his back instead of at his side, like most shinigami.
Zanpakuto: Herroevi

Vice-captain

Name: Caeri
Eyes: Light green
Hair: Long dark brown hair
Appearance: Caeri wears a normal shinigami kimono with a light blue sash tied around it. Her zanpakuto is a long, white sword with a sliver handle.
Bio & personality: Caeri is a care-free, cheerful girl who became a shinigami on a whim. She had been living in the ruins of the Rukon district until she decided to join the Gotei 13 to clear the arrancars out of her home. She sticks to Anoshi like glue, and tries to assist him with getting around, though he needs no help.
Zanpakuto: Garasu Uirusu
Your first post, shadowcon, would likely be a meeting between all the captains, correct?
yes
i have finished Yuki and her lieutenant sorry it took so long i've been busy with school.

Name: Yuki no shiro Hana
Height: 5’8”
Eyes: Icy Blue
Hair: long Blonde hair the reaches half-way down her back
Position: 2nd Squad captain
Personality: Yuki is very quiet she rarely ever talks unless it is to Kuroi, Hana, or she has to at a captains meeting she usually lets het lieutenant, Shiro no hana bara, speak for her. Yuki’s personality can be very chilling for some Kuroi was one of the first people to look past this when she met him while he was in the Shinigami academy. Kuroi is also the only person who understands Yuki and who she truly loves.

Zanpakuto Name: Reitō-shu (frozen Hand)
Release Command: Watashi wa yuki no utsukushii tochi o hoji suru (i hold the beautiful land of snow)
Bankai Name: Tsume jikuuke reitō-shu (claw Bearing frozen hand)
Description (Optional): the entire sword is pure white
Shikai Abilities: Saisho no ugoki wa, choppu (first motion, chop): this ability is very devastating to Yuki’s enemies whenever she swings her right hand a blade of ice shoots in that direction for as far as she can see
Bankai Abilities: Mōshon, piasu, Saishū (final motion, pierce): this ability turns Yuki’s hair snow white then incases both her hands in ice each with one claw on each of her middle fingers if she touches her enemies with one of these claws the turn into ice.

Name: Shiro no hana bara
Height: 5’6”
Eyes: Crimson Red
Hair: Brunette
Position: 2nd squad lieutenant
Personality: Hana, as her captain has nicknamed her, is very outspoken and will gladly voice her ideas this is partially because she does most the talking for her captain, Yuki. What most people don’t know is that she is very innocent and looks at Yuki as a mother which is why she will do anything to protect her. Hana graduated top of her class in stealth which is why she was sent to squad two when she first entered she was very intimidated until she met Yuki they then quickly became friends and she was promoted to lieutenant.

Zanpakuto Name: Tsuru bara (rose vine)
Release Command: Anata no teki o yūwaku (ensnare your enemies)
Description (Optional): the handle and hand guard are red wrapped with green silk
Shikai Abilities: Kēji o jōshō (rose cage): this ability forms a cage made out of rose vines with this ability Hana can use the vines it’s made from to attack the opponent.

big smile
This is squad 1's lieutenant

Name: Chichi no seishin
Height: 5’10”
Eyes: green
Hair: spiky black
Position: 1st squad lieutenant
Personality: Seishin as he has been nicknamed by Kuroi has taken after his captain and prefers not to use violence however if he must he will. Seishin only believes in doing what is right and refuse to kill without a reason or need. Seishin is always calm and peaceful he never over reacts or gets involved in others fights and will always side with his captain. Seishin is almost a mirror image of Kuroi.

Zanpakuto Name: Tengoku no kaze (heavenly Winds)
Release Command: Kami o fukitobasu (blow away the gods)
Description (Optional): the sword has a green handle without a hand guard
Shikai Abilities: Ōi o nusumu (steal the throne): this ability turns Seishin’s sword into two Chinese hook swords that when swung release razor sharp blades of air.

YES I FINISHED MY CHARACTERS
Wait, do you have two captains? I want to have another captain! Hahaha!
oh! sorry when i built the story i needed to make a character that would help Kuroi fit in thats why i also have yuki. and if there are empty slots in a couple days i guess you could make another
we still need some peoples characters we also need zanpakuto descriptions
Are zanpakuto descriptions really necessary? It just gives away the character and makes it easier to beat them. If its alright with you, I'd prefer to keep mine hidden for the time being.
i guess all i really need are the names
Not that I'm meaning to cut into the action here, but there is a point to having a zanpakuto description randomfan. One thing I've seen on forums that don't have it is that people start giving characters random abilities that just so happen to counter their opponents'. Another is that they make abilities that are extremely overpowered, but no one knows that till they're used, which means you have to stop and redo the story. Still another problem is that you'll have other people writing the story involving your character. If you want them to accurately represent your character and his/her abilities, you have to accurately describe them.
whiteflame is right it's had to know your character without a complete description. Also, if it's not to much trouble would everyone posting a captain post a vice-captain to go with your vice captain. We also still need Espada and Arrancars i have ideas but three characters is too many for me to handle.
I already know exactly what my zanpakuto does, I can assure you of that. My only problem is it gives away parts of my character I don't want to reveal quite yet. Though I see your point, Whiteflame, I have seen that happen too many time.
well randomfan i know you have done an RP in the past ad i trust you so you don't need a description but keep in mind things can be overturned.
Don't worry. I am perfectly happy with the way my zanpakuto works. I'll still add the name in a second.
sorry guys but this is for the RP and i don't want to use to many pages chatting so anything except character posts or story posts if you would please send it to FalloftheShinigami@gmail.com
I've never experienced those issues in the past, whiteflame. However, I see your perspective. With that said, I believe some level of secrecy is advantageous to the quality of the story. Although this is starkly different from the actual anime, which is produced by one individual, the significance of keeping abilities hidden remains the same. I mean, if I were to tell you every ability, you would know when and why I would be using my techniques, which would get stale after a while. If your complaint is, "people will add abilities and overpower" their zanpakuto, I believe an equally poignant argument is, "what stops people from generating zanpakuto for the specific purpose of countering the aforementioned zanpakuto? Nothing. Therefore, secrecy helps curb the issue. After all, this wouldn't be much fun if your character was already defeated before you began to battle.
Also, Shadowcon, I believe it's important to keep the lines of communication open. I mean, funneling e-mails to a single arena is a neat and organized method, but it doesn't really foster beneficial interactions. I may e-mail a question, but only you will see it, which doesn't much help me if the question was intended for all forum users. The forum is quite capable of supporting both helpful and related material and role play. Makes quite a bit of sense to me, at least.
I disagree crazieone, mainly because surprises come from the use of certain abilities at certain times in certain ways. A fight isn't automatically decided when you look at 2 separate blades and say "oh, that one's more powerful." It depends on how they're used. I don't think you have to keep abilities in the dark in order to ensure some level of interest. I encourage you to look at the Bleach: The Fallout forum for examples of both characters that have abilities that can be used in interesting ways, and actual examples of their using them in surprising fashion. I'd say the concept of someone generating a zanpakuto specifically to fight someone else is both strange and obvious. If someone created a blade on here that specifically countered a certain other blade, I think it'd be pretty obvious that you guys wouldn't allow it to battle the other blade. I don't see how secrecy curbs the issue. I'd be happy to explain how our forum has gone for so long without killing off characters people wanted alive, while having almost no complaints as to the outcomes.
Well, I am sorry you are so censorious of such decisions. However, your forum is irrelevant in this issue. Needless to say, your arguments has proven to be nothing more than a fleeting concern. It may be "obvious" and "strange," but the same could be said regarding your worry for "adding abilities." Afraid to say, but your agrument is a logic equally applicable to both arguments; therefore, proving my point. It may be difficult for those who oppose the idea, but I find it incredibly simple to counter an individual opponent when I know all of his or her abilities. Granted, I have seen my fair share of generic zanpakuto, but even those that are quite peculiar are predicable once you describe to me every detail of its strengths. I trust that others will not “add” abilities nor “overpower” their zanpakuto. Under the rare occasion when I have encountered such obstacles, I simply ignore the battle request. Plain and simple. My tricks will remain a secret, whether you appreciate it or not. I empathize with your position and acknowledge your arguments, though.
That's fine, you can feel free to run this forum as you like guys. My experience may not be the same as yours, and from the sound of it, our forum has a different purpose: to create a story that rivals the series, rather than randomized duels. If you find a method to make this work and last in a way that the majority of you like, you will be better men than I.
What poorly disguised condescension, whiteflame. Regardless, I appreciate your disingenuous good will, but your advice is unnecessary, I assure you. Speaking for myself, I have no desire to “rival” the story or produce some spectacular masterpiece. This is simply a enjoyable extracurricular activity. I don’t take it too seriously, honestly. It seems, however, you place a lot of emphasis on the authenticity you claim your forum possesses, which I admire. If you’re short in life, you may as well project falsehood on alternate planes. If that’s the case, I am all for overcompensation.
Now that you mentioned it, though, I will read your forum, which I have never actually glanced at. I look forward to the riveting material and subject matter that awaits me.
Shadowcon, I am truly excited over this forum. I imagine you will help produce a very exciting environment. I hope we gather more captains and begin shortly. :)
..."Poorly disguised condescension?" I'm not attempting to be condescending. If you viewed what I said as condescending, then you have my intentions wrong. I'm not being disingenuous. I'm not treating your forum as lesser. As far as I can tell, your forum is based in 1 on 1 fights that you guys set up. I'm not sure if you have a story in mind. I never meant to denigrate your activities. I never meant to make our forum seem superior, only to explain how it's been run in what I would view as an effective style. Since yours is only starting, I thought I would impart some ways in which ours has worked well. I only posted on here under the sincere idea that I would try to be helpful in formatting the discussion in a way that does make it long lasting. I did so under the mentality that our forums were similar in composition. If that was wrong, then I was wrong. If you manage to do it without me, more power to you. But please, don't act as though I'm being a dick. You can't hear my tone of voice, all you can see is the words on the page, and those hold no contempt. I don't tend to treat anyone with disrespect that hasn't earned it, and as far as I know, everyone in this forum is worthy of respect.
However, I don't appreciate the very obvious mockery and contempt in your response, and I hope you'll have to decency to apologize for that, as I have apologized to you for any perceived condescension in my posts.
This is so silly. Of course I apologize, and I believe you should join this forum. You're quite talented and we could use your skills. I'd be glad to be a captain beside you. Haha. :)
Heh, if I had the time, I would. Trouble is that the other forum is taking up a large portion of my free time, which seems to be getting less and less as days go by (life of a student, never easy). I figured I'd just offer to help with any of the structure if you guys were interested. Maybe when I have more time I'll bring in a character, though who knows when that'll be.
I understand. I have to juggle school and an internship, which consumes all my morning time. I should be writing my 50 page paper, but I haven't been doing that. Ooops. I don't understand your forum, so you should e-mail details. It looks intriguing.