Bleach Anime Gin Ichimaru

Ulquiorra123 posted on Feb 23, 2010 at 12:19AM
"Rangiku what is it?" "Oh there you are Konan" "What did you want to tell me?" "Oh yea I wanted to tell you to be carful with your captain" "You mean Captain Ichimaru" "Yea" "Whay?" "WHY! BECAUSE HE'S A PERVERT THATS WHY!" Uh thats all" "Yea pretty much" "Ok thenn bye" "Ok bye"
"Rangiku what is it?" "Oh there you are Konan" "What did you want to tell me?" "Oh yea I wanted to te

Bleach Anime 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Ulquiorra123 said…
"Rangiku is so weird.Oh well she is my bestfriend" "KONAN!" "Huh?" "What are you doing?" "Oh hi Toshiro" "IT"S CAPTAIN HITSUGAYA TO YOU!" "Oh ok sorry brother" "Whatever.Captain Ichimaru is looking for you" "Oh ok"

In Captain Ichimaru's Office

"Captain did you need me?" "Hm.Ah yes Konan.The most beautiful soulreaper in the whole soul society" "What?(blushing)" "Nothing but I do need to ask you something" "What is it?"
"Rangiku is so weird.Oh well she is my bestfriend" "KONAN!" "Huh?" "What are you doing?" "Oh hi Toshi
over a year ago Ulquiorra123 said…
"It's a very simple question" "?" "Will you go out with me?" "W-what?" "Well" "C-captain I don't know what to say" "It's very simple.A yes or a no" "Yes" "Great now the most beautiful soulreaper is mine(smirking)" "....." "You may go now if you want" "Y-yes captain" "Ahh Konan" "Huh?" "Do you have anywhere to stay?" "Uh no" "You may stay with me if you like.Well?" "T-thank you captain" "call me Gin.Not captain or Ichimaru" "Yes ca.. i mean Gin"
last edited over a year ago
"It's a very simple question" "?" "Will you go out with me?" "W-what?" "Well" "C-captain I don't know
over a year ago musicgirl68 said…
Gin Ichimaru, creepiest fu**ing bastard in the world, but he is so freaking AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!