Bleach Anime Create A Character

songoku1112 posted on Sep 28, 2009 at 07:17AM
Haha, sorry i put this under Bleach forums, it makes it easier to view on my part lol. I am still making a manga, though the story line has changed drastically. It is more like tengho tenge if an of you viewers have heard of it. more hand to hand rather than weapons. Though with this new idea, i have to start from scratch because most of my other art is more like bleach. the only ones so far that have is the long haired man (my icon), the gurl, the short guy, and the guy with the gun. (all on my profile...comment!) So in short, three chracters can't complete a story. I want to here from your creative minds about wat your character would be. Could have a weapon,mystical or not. Have a fighting style, though if you give your character a fighting style you need to tell me about it because i am only familiar with drunken fist because it is funny. Give me what he or she looks like and their power and YOU MIGHT SE HIM OR HER IN MY PICS!!!!

Bleach Anime 11 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Princess-Rawr said…
big smile
wow really? are for real?!
over a year ago songoku1112 said…
oh yeah, my goal is to have maybe 3 charcters a week. though my reputation as an artist has not spread on fanpop. And on top of that my imagination has run DRY. Thus i ask the fans on here who i know have thought of making a anime character. So yeah, i am for real. :)
over a year ago jlazlo said…
i'll lend a hand^_^

Name:Lilly Kana
Height: 4'8''
eyes: warm welcoming eye look, with a silver tone
hair: like rukia's, but has a ponytail in the back (her hair tie has a skeleton)
Clothes: she wears a choker, and a collard white shirt. on her right arm she wears a long black glove to her elbows. she also wheres white bracelets on the same hand. She occasionally wears skirts and leg warmers, with checkered shoes.

Personality: she has a outgoing happy personality, though she may dress itimidating she really is gentle. She doesn't like getting into fights but is willing to stand for what she believes in. She is a loyal and a optimistic friend.

Fighting style: Though she may be small she is great with hand to hand combat and even is great for taking down her opponent. She is not so great in defense but she makes up for it with her agility and reflex.
Weapon:though her body is basically a weapon she'll use a small dagger attached to string if needed.
Ability:her secret ability is reversing the flow of energy, she can use this ability so that when she pucnhes not only will she use her strength but the strenght of the oppenent itself. This abilty is also good if lightning whould stike.
over a year ago songoku1112 said…
haha sweet, ill get started on the drawing and it will be up soo in order to see if the character i draw is to your liking lol, get more people to write here too!
over a year ago jlazlo said…
Name:Yako Kana
Height:5'8''
eyes: hard stare, misty silver
Hair:kinda medium length slighty convering eyes. (like Gin)
Clothes: Button up purple long sleeve, sleeves folded below elbow, black tie. Black wrist band on left hand, with white winged logo. Wears a dog tag, with a question mark on it. His shirt is not tucked in his black fitted jeans. He wears striped shoes.

Personality: He doesnt speak often but he holds a slight smile, he does make friends. He may not speak as mush as his sister, but when he does people is sure to listen. He has his funny moments, and slightly blushes when he does.

Fighting style: Like his sister he is good a hand to hand combat. His style is hitting pressure points. Though his is good on offense he is great in defeense, he has an act for doodging and blocking attacks.

Ability: his ability is called "rush", he can control the speed of any movement. he calls it "rush" for the fact he can rush a person's blood flow to the head causing headaches,which makes for a great defense
over a year ago gundam1 said…
cool
do u think bleach is cool
over a year ago h2h1z said…
name: hi-ku(funny huh)

height:5'11"

eyes:changing daily, never are both eyes the same color

hair:

clothes:black soul reaper robe(duh), has a pentagram charm necklace

personality:has very few friends, many avoid him because they think he is weird, he is very kind and giving, but will defend his friends with his life.

fighting style: holds zanpakuto loosely and often changes from dagger style (blade going away from the thumb) to long sword (normal holding of a sword). Will dodge effortlessly and weaken the enemy rather than kill. never attacks a downed enemy or an enemy from behind.

ability:shade warrior, can enter an enemy's shadow without notice, he then controls the shadow to rotate it to the front of the enemy, while reforming he is unable to attack.
over a year ago LunaShay said…
(different from other forum things i decided 2 change it :D)

Name:Naomi Shizuke

Human=15

Hair Color:Black

Hair Size:Long and flat

Eye Color:Blue

Height:133 cm(4'4")

Clothes:Soul Reaper=A Squad 3 Captains outfit.
Human=Any clothes

Personality:She has anger issues especially when people call her short.Around Toshiro shes usually calm(sometimes).Besides that,she is someone who doesnt talk much.Shes very popular to people in Soul Society.

Fighting Style:She always blocks since she doesnt have much stamina but when she has the chance,she attacks from behind.But she doesnt use her Zanpukto unless its a real emergency.

Ability:Powering Up her moves in the sun,since her powers fire.Sometimes,she can do that as an advantage.

(sorry this is late lol)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Ahiru-chan said…
Name:Kirei Cazzola
Hair:Blonde in pigtais on either side of her head has a small hair pin on her right side that looks like a piece of pink and white candy.
Eyes:Bright blue main opened in a sweet innocent look
Height:98 cm

Clothes:Hot pink shirt with black fabric overlay and lace. Black top with puffy sleeves at the shoulders. black and hot pick striped tights and shiny black shoes.

Personality:She is usually sweet and innocent and has an overpowering liking to candy but if someone gets in between her and candy she does not let it go lightly. She likes to play with soft stuffed animals but has a habit in which she rips their eyes out then sews crosses where they should be (she puts mod-souls in them). She doesn't talk much, and most people believe that she doesn't have the ability to speak.

Fighting Style:She like to sneak up behind people and attack while they are occupied. She is trained in the ability of hand-to-hand combat and dispite her size is very strong. Although she is a shinigami she rarely uses her zanpakuto and prefers to use her Vizard ability then uses her special ability to imobilize her opponent.

Abilities:Becuase of her Vizard ability she likes to keep a portion of her on at all times. This is the small hair clip she has in her hair. This allows her to uses her power sweet tooth. This power is where she gets fangs then bites her opponent anywhere on their body injecting a sugery liquid that knocks someone unconcious with the sudden suger rush. Her ability will never kill becuase it has an ability to predict how much suger is needed to knock them out.
over a year ago hidan12341 said…
name:huriku kizumoto
hair:medium blond hair.
eyes a dark brown that almost looks black.
hight: 6 foot 8.

cloths: he wears the same cloths that ichigo does when he uses his bankai.

personality: usuwaly calm but can get rely agry and most likely kill you if you saw something ba about him.

zanpakto:hurihu a fier zanpakto with a small crystal on the hilt to absorb spirituwal energy and once it turns black it unleshes a blast of black fier.

fighting style: he likes to use flash step to get clos to an enimey and repididly cut them if they are strong to obsorb enuff of there spirituwal pressur and once the crytal on his zanpakto turns black he stabs them and incenarates them with black fier.
But if they are weak then he will just use flash step to apper infront of them and then stab the apponint throo the hart.'

abbilitys:huriku is able to make his zanpaktos materialized form apper besides him as a larg fier fox and it can shoot fier at the enimey and cach on fier and spin at the enimey. also he can use vizard powers to hollowfy him arm and create a sero to shoot at the enimey.
over a year ago Xindale said…
Xen (Shen) Kuroho
3rd seat squad 12 and Captian Kurotsuchi's former research subject (i went away to achieve and perfect bankai, he found new more exciting subjects)
Description: 250 years old.
Male
Fairly unkempt med-long black hair with faint red and silver streaks
Shihaksho is worn and torn a little from battle.
Im able to speak and have conversations with my zanpakuto Kurohyo (see Make your Zanpakuto forum) with out having to manifest it. (trudging through the dessert for 50 years will do that to you)
Trained in the following kido: sokatsui, Shakaho, Soigeki, sogen-sokatsui, raikaho.