Bleach Anime Pairing battle Ichigo+Rukia or Renji+Rukia

shortynme posted on Dec 21, 2008 at 05:12PM
Ok, so me and one of my best friends are always arguing about who's going to be with who! He loves Orihime and says that Ichigo is going to end up with her while I'm completely devoted to Ichigo and Rukia. But then he swiftly brings up Renji who's one of my favorite Bleach characters and reminds me that he'll be completely alone. Yeah, so I can't decided who should be with who and it's really frustrating! lol Lets hear some other opinions!

Bleach Anime 42 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago haruha_muzuhara said…
I'm all for RenjixRukia. I like IchigoxOrihime, too... That's my opinion!
over a year ago shortynme said…
Dang it! lol
I can't decide. . . because although I think Ichigo and Rukia are perfect together that leaves Renji completely alone and I just can't have that since he loves Rukia so much! lol
I see your point...
lol thanks for talking to me. I'm sure this isn't the most exciting thing you've done all day but I'm having fun! lol
Not a problem! It's nice meeting new people!
over a year ago harukashinigami said…
the first thing: i like ichiruki better than ichihime... (i dun like orihime tat much)

and its really hard to choose between ichiruki or renruki....
wanna give up on renruki, but the thought of renji being alone makes me think 'bout it once again....
T^T
juz cant give up ichiruki bcoz they're so perfect!
over a year ago SilveRed00 said…
i think ichigo and orihime because she loves him so much and would be heartbroken if he chose rukia
I can see that but I think Orihime is going to go evil or something, but not on purpose. Not sure, just a feeling I have. But I could be totally wrong! lol
over a year ago yuugao said…
Renji already gave up on Rukia after losing his fight with Ichigo. So, it's hopeless.(Besides, he has Byakuya... Oi, crap, pretend you don' see last line.) And Ichigo should be with Rukia, cause they shared very deep bond.
blush
I personally don't think that Renji gave up on Rukia. I think he loves her even more now. He asked Ichigo to save her but that's because he finally realized how much she meant to him. Awwww! lol
over a year ago yuugao said…
May be. But 'cause I totally IchiRuki I prefer to think that Renji gave up. It would be the best XD
LOL I'm a full supporter of Ichigo and Rukia too. But I love Renji too much to let him be all alone and miserable. What do I do?! I think he could pair up with Tatski lol
over a year ago ShadowCodie1234 said…
Orihime isn't going evil. The Arracnars forced her to come with them because they said if she didn't they would kill Ichigo slowly and make her watch.
big smile
Ok, I don't know if anyone reads the Manga but I do. Ishida is TOTALLY in love with Orihime! Why can't she notice him and let Ichigo and Rukia be together?!
What happened is Ishida jumped in to Ichigo's fight, protecting him and helping out. Ichigo says that he's going to change into his Hallow form and asks Ishida to protect Orihime. He says that Ishida should cover her with his own body if his spiritual power is too great and Ishida says that he was going to do it without Ichigo asking.
Then when Ichigo is up fighting, Orihime is looking in that direction and Ishida is looking at her. He thinks "I'm glad you're safe Orihime" but decides not to say it too her because she's worried for Ichigo. He then tells her, trying to make her happy, that Ichigo will be alright because he's going to win.
Lets talk about how cute Ishida is for a second! lol I've ALWAYS thought that he loved her, or at least liked her a little! Come on! Bring that relationship around for me please!
I'm sorry if this spoiled anything for anyone. I'm also sorry that it's so long!
over a year ago The3rdL said…
I did see the latest Manga chapter and totally agre with you shortynme. I love the IshidaxOrihime they compliment each other so well...I like RukiaxIchigo as well bcuz she can put him in his place...I see Renji as a brother figure to Rukia bcuz Byakuya acts like a father.
I can see that but I also think that he more is in love with her than thinking of her like a little sister.
over a year ago GreenSoul said…
I also read the manga. But that's not the point. I'm all for Ichigo/Rukia. I like Orihime, Ishida and Renji as characters but the only Bleach pairing for me is IchiRuki. I loved 'em since Memories in the rain. The chemistry between 'em is absolutely awesome and the deep bond they share, based mostly on equality and understanding each other even without comunicating verbaly is breath-taking. Srsly, the way their actions speak louder than words is amazing. I'll support IchiRuki no metter what, even if they don't become canon (which I doubt because their bond is just too unique to be wasted just like that) :)
LOL so true!
over a year ago VioletShingami said…
okay.here how it is. Rukia and Ichigo r gonna get together cause they both got anger promblems!lolz!Orinihme is gonna end up with Udiuo(the quincy) and Renji gonna fight some kute girl to be with!
He'll be with Tatski! lol
over a year ago jyuuichi93 said…
IchiRukia all the way. i think Renjis character is supposed to be like that. its one of the reasons that hes my fav character cuz it leaves him open for me. lol
LOL I love Renji. He's the tragic character who loves Rukia, but comes second in her heart. . . awww! lol
over a year ago jyuuichi93 said…
i agree. for a while i thought that it could work between renji and rukia. but i couldent let ichigo and rukia go.
over a year ago annvie9 said…
smile
In my opinion, I think Renji deserves Rukia, but he should've made his move YEARS ago. Well, too late now Renji, IchiRuki all the way!
laugh
lol "well, too late now. . ." BHAHAHA!!! That was so great!
over a year ago Thailand123 said…
mischievous
It's destined that the both of them are disagreeable sometimes, but with the plot and storyline they have their will together to become as one but you don't get it because you are not in serious relationship>>>
over a year ago cici746454 said…
i like the thought of renji and rukia they are cute together and i like ichigo with her but ..........i like renji and rukia they are cuter than ichigo and rukia
over a year ago hitsugaya-kun said…
worried
First, i think i like ichiruki. Ichigo and Rukia are perfect. But now i think you're right, shortynme. Renji loves rukia too. Now, i cant decide . . . I like ichiruki! But I dont want renji alone!!!
over a year ago cici746454 said…
big smile
i know i was ichiruki then i thought about renji and im like they are cute.......
over a year ago Toushirou said…
Ichiruki the best!!! renji is rukia's bestfriend. Tite kubo please make another girl 4 renji!!!
over a year ago hitsugaya-kun said…
i like them all!!! ichiruki and renruki!!! i cant decide!!!!
over a year ago Neliei said…
wink
It is too hard to break Ichigo and Rukia, they just too prefect for each other.
over a year ago opalfinity said…
tongue
You guys are giving up on RenRuki way too soon. I think Renji honestly deserves and cares about Rukia WAY more than Ichigo; I see very little chemistry between Ichigo and Rukia. they have some odd form of hate/friendship/siblings/comrads... but to be fair, I can also see how in some ways RenjixRukia is pretty platonic. I just feel their relationship has more *potential* to bloom into something more. It's easy to see a simple brother-sister bond, but at the same time it's also easy to see how the relationship could definately be a romantic/crush one.

at any rate I don't see either pairing going cannon. As much as I love RenRuki and would LIKE to see it go canon, my guess is that all of the relationship will be left open at the end of the series.
over a year ago cherese_cobb said…
monkey
I like Renji and Rukia and Ichigo Orihime.
over a year ago Aubreykarew said…
^ i agree with you renji and rukia, ichigo n orihime
over a year ago ulquiorrapwning said…
rinji+rukia couse renji has been with rukia for a while now....Orihime+ichi couse they have been with eachother for a while as well pluse ichigo stays with orihime alot longer than with rukia so i favor Orihime+ichi
over a year ago Animeanimal said…
I like Byakuya X Renji :3 And yes Ichigo should be with Rukia!
over a year ago Dancing_Petal said…
I hate Ichigo and Rukia..it is so overated...it's obvious the better paring is Orihime and Ichigo
over a year ago crazychic75 said…
renji and Rukia Ichgo is asexaul
over a year ago unohana said…
ichigo with orihime and renji and rukia
it makes more sense since they are each other same race.
Uryu could be with nemu but the two races dont really like each other. Maybe uryu is going to end up with tatsuki or nemu or nobody. Orihime loves ichigo. Renji wants to get stronger, if he isnt strong enough he thinks he isnt good enough for rukia. Ichigo doesnt understand love or isnt into that. Nemu well there isnt much about her
over a year ago blackpanther666 said…
In all honesty, I don't care about pairings... I like Bleach for the fighting and Zanpkutos and resolve and the comedic scenes, I think love would kill Bleach and turn it into a pseudo-Naruto anime.
over a year ago ikkakurocks said…
I don't understand y some people thinks rukia and ichigo should be a couple! they r perfect being friends and i don't see ichigo having the slightest interest in orhime yeah she loves him but its so clear that he does not feel the same way. if ichigo gets a girlfriend it would be tatski or how ever u spell it, they have a lot more in common and ichigo really seems to respond to strong women which orhime is NOT! and the best man for rukia is of course renji ever since her resuce renji has not left her side! she is the only reason y he is a soul reaper in the first place.