Bleach Anime 2013 Bleach Favorite Character Competition!

blackpanther666 posted on Feb 17, 2013 at 08:32PM
Since Wantadog did something similar to this last year, I was thinking that we should hold another this year. Anyway, this is how I would prefer this to work. Everyone can nominate a character for each round - each round will get a week of time, before the poll is put up. I will list each round once a week (when it is due), in order to keep things running. I will try to cover several different categories in this. Here is the first round: (Mine will be posted to the description of this forum.

Round 1: Favorite Arrancar/Espada Girl: link

Round 2: Favorite Male Captain/former Captain:
link

Round 3: Favorite Zanpakuto spirit overall:

Vote for which poll you would like next here: link

Note: Each person only gets one vote for a round, so choose wisely.

Since Wantadog did something similar to this last year, I was thinking that we should hold another th
last edited on May 13, 2013 at 02:35AM

Bleach Anime 65 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 65

over a year ago blackpanther666 said…
smile
I hope everyone gets into this... It should be interesting. XD
over a year ago SukiaSuna said…
How exactly do you want us to vote?
big smile
Simple. Just nominate who you want to be in the competition - then the poll will go up in a week, with everyones' nominations from here, and that's how the winner will be decided - when the poll expires the person with the most votes wins.
over a year ago viktoriya773 said…
smile
I support Nell
blackpanther666 commented…
Okay, but is there anyone else you would like to nominate, too? Since I chose to nominate her, you can support if you want, but you can still nominate someone else, even if you will end up supporting Nel in the end. Just add someone else that you also like. But, you don't need to feel pressured - if you don't wanna nominate anyone else, then that's fine. over a year ago
over a year ago typlo8 said…
Nel.
Seriously? So nobody likes any of the other girl Espada, or Arrancar? Jeez, I can't have a competition if everyone just wants Nel to win *sulks*
Zekrom676 commented…
Nel is awesome ! and Halibel over a year ago
I know... But no-one is getting it! This is a competition forum - where we 'NOMINATE' people... The poll is where you vote for your favorite character. over a year ago
Zekrom676 commented…
wait a minute i got one i got one over a year ago
over a year ago KEISUKE_URAHARA said…
laugh
duh...............after nel there is only 1 espada girl that harribel.............if there were more member in espada girl group it would be a challenge................but i too like nell.......but 4 now i will choose harribel........heh eeh ehe
last edited over a year ago
duh...............after nel there is only 1 espada girl that harribel.............if there were more
KEISUKE_URAHARA commented…
.well ladies and gentlemen i dedicate the queen of hueco mundo...tier harribel......tada.....heh heh heh over a year ago
Zekrom676 commented…
i like her too over a year ago
@Keisuke. What about Loly, Menoly and Halibel's Fraccion? They all count, too. Oh and what about Cirucci? You see, there are plenty of Arrancar girls. This is not JUST Espada, but Privarone Espada and just plain Arrancars.
but they r not powerfull as nell and harribel.................others r small fries.......... over a year ago
It's not about power... It's about who you like more. over a year ago
I like her alot from espada and arrancar girls category....heh heh heh.... over a year ago
over a year ago HeartfulStitch said…
I suppose since everyone is saying Nel, I'll go for Ms. Cirucci~
I suppose since everyone is saying Nel, I'll go for Ms. Cirucci~
Zekrom676 commented…
now i see where she got her name from or how she got it... over a year ago
@Heartful. About time someone chose another character, though Keisuke did, too. At least now I can have my poll to see who wins the competition. (At least, if someone chooses another couple of Arrancar girls... XD) Thanks for posting.
over a year ago Zekrom676 said…
big smile
Neliel and Halibel !!

i could've uploaded something a bit worst, good thing i found this instead if u guys like
Neliel and Halibel !!

i could've uploaded something a bit worst, good thing i found this instead i
crying
@Zekrom. Just nominate someone! I don't care if you won't end up voting for them in the long run, I'm just trying to make a competition... I'm begging you, just nominate another girl Arrancar, please! You can vote for whoever you want when the poll goes up - but this comp isn't going to work at this rate.
viktoriya773 commented…
Lol! This hilarious xD Love the cry face!! over a year ago
Zekrom676 commented…
ok i have one other girl in mind over a year ago
Never mind... I'm just being grumpy. Sorry for snapping. over a year ago
over a year ago viktoriya773 said…
tongue
Ok... I nominate Mila Rose
Ok... I nominate Mila Rose
Zekrom676 commented…
got d*mn it ! this was my 3rd choice XD over a year ago
@Everyone. Sorry to sound whingy, but if not enough get nominated, then obviously this competition is going to fail. It would be nice if this can succeed... Because the next ones will be more interesting. Maybe I should have started with a more involving idea for the round. I just wanted to get the Arrancars out of the way.
big smile
I finally got one
Lilinette !!!
I finally got one
Lilinette !!!
smile
@Zekrom. Oooooo, very good... I completely forgot about her! Lilinette is awesome!!! Nice one, dude! XDDD
Zekrom676 commented…
Thanks !! :D over a year ago
Riku114 commented…
I honestly would of said Lillinette over a year ago
Zekrom676 commented…
thnx ^_^ and now i see that that's what most people chose so far. over a year ago
over a year ago Riku114 said…
Humm you guys said what I would of so far but......

Young Nell?
Humm you guys said what I would of so far but......

Young Nell?
how cuuuuute.....heh heh heh... over a year ago
I suppose ths could work`- they are kinda different people in a weird way - it would also be a good opportunity to find out who likes young Nel or older Nel more, too. over a year ago
smile
I'm going to put up the poll for this now. Keep an eye out everyone.
The poll for the current one ends in eight days... Anyone can nominate characters for the next competition, which I will add to the forum description... I was thinking of doing favorite female Shinigami Vice-Captain... But, I will make a poll to see who wants to do what. I'll put it up in a second.
aye aye captain................heh heh ehe over a year ago
typlo8 commented…
Looks like it's gonna be male captain. over a year ago
There's still seven days until that poll expires - when it does, the winning selection will be the next choice... Therefore, we shall just wait and see. XD over a year ago
over a year ago Ratty30 said…
nelliel
@Ratty30. Too late to nominate - if you want to vote then I will provide the link to the poll.
smile
The next round is going to begin. You can all start nominating whenever you wish to. I will add the link to the poll into the forum description.
over a year ago jaedong said…
all closed, where can i vote?
laugh
aaaaahmmm.......i think ur a bit late 4 vote now....hew heh eh hehe
So are we supposed to nominate the male captains now or what?
Yes, nominations for the favorite male Captain are now open if you wish to vote.
laugh
Byakuya Kuchiki and Kenpachi
Byakuya Kuchiki and Kenpachi
Zekrom676 commented…
I'll be nice and let someone else choose Hitsugaya ;) over a year ago
Okay. XD over a year ago
Zekrom676 commented…
(i have a pic for all 3 anyway) funny how this pic on google took me right back to fanpop to this club XD over a year ago
Zekrom676 commented…
(*of) over a year ago
That leaves the rest... For future reference, people should only get one nomination, otherwise everyone will want two and then we'll run out of characters to nominate.
Zekrom676 commented…
XD over a year ago
Zekrom676 commented…
i may/might add another if no one else adds this guy before the nomination ends (the one I'm thinking of that i doubt anyone would choose/pick) over a year ago
hmmm
where should we nominate.....& vote.........? are u gonna create a new form for this or is it going to continue here...........in this forum..........?
over a year ago whiteflame55 said…
Kurotsuchi Mayuri, of course. He won't win, but I'll be damned if he doesn't make the list.
@Keisuke. On this forum. I'm not going to make another one - I have enough forums already. Haha.

@Whiteflame. Heh, if you nominated him, then he'll make the list. You never know, he might not win, but he might do well. XD
Kyouraku Shunsui.
Kyouraku Shunsui.
@typlo. Nice! Shunsui is awesome! XD
laugh
KISUKE URAHARA "FORMER SQUAD 12 CAPTAIN "
KISUKE URAHARA "FORMER SQUAD 12 CAPTAIN "
Heh, I thought you might choose him. Good choice! Kisuke is awesome. XD over a year ago
who else i would choose....he is my man...........the sexy shop keeper.........heh eh hehe over a year ago
over a year ago EmoSasuSaku said…
-raises hand- I have a suggestion
blackpanther, I think you should mark on the forum where the nominees end and say:

"Closed round 1
Vote Here
Round 2 open"

It'll make it a lot easier for people and no confusion ^ ^

Zekrom676 commented…
i already started the male captain competition starting on the second page and even though BlackPanther saw it and gave positive feedback people still get confused XD but what u said is a good option/idea too over a year ago
EmoSasuSaku commented…
HAHA~~ XD over a year ago
Also i nominate Aizen Sousuke
Also i nominate Aizen Sousuke
smile
@EmoSasuSaku. Hmmm, yes, perhaps that would be a good idea. Thanks for the suggestions!
EmoSasuSaku commented…
You're welcome :D over a year ago
EmoSasuSaku commented…
By the way~~ you can just comment on their responses instead of making a new response ;3 lol over a year ago
I know, I just forgot. XD over a year ago
EmoSasuSaku commented…
LOL XD over a year ago
Ummmmmm
Is this gonna go anywhere ?
Lol
I was hoping so... Not enough people have voted, really. If nobody else votes in the next two days, I'll just make the poll. over a year ago
smile
@Everyone. Not enough people have voted, really. If nobody else votes in the next two days, I'll just make the poll. Please, if you can vote for a Captain character, bearing in mind that there are a lot of options, then would you please vote? Thanks to all that have already voted!
EmoSasuSaku commented…
Maybe each person should get to nominate two choices, making the polls more interesting :3 over a year ago
Yeah, I think that's all we can do at this point. The other Bleach fans don't seem to appreciate the work some people do on forums. over a year ago
smile
vote.....u ,mean polls.....did u already created them.......???.where..............????

i nominated kisuke.....u can see him above with his bankai.........!!!!!
No, I was planning to today. Do you want to make a second nomination? over a year ago
2ND NOMINATION.....WHAT 4 CAPTAINS...............??????????? over a year ago
smile
@Everyone. Okay... So, since not many people are interested, I'm going to make this interesting and you guys two more days to make a second nomination. Thanks to everyone involved!!! You guys rock.
surprise
heeeeeeeeeeeeey 2ND NOMINATION.....WHAT 4 CAPTAINS...............???????????
if its captain..........im still going with kisuke.................heh he he he over a year ago
Well, first nomination was one Captain and now you can nominate a second character, too. Besides Kisuke, who else do you really like that is, or was, a Captain?
well i will go on with kisuke
well i will go on with kisuke
Okay then. XD over a year ago
EmoSasuSaku commented…
You're gonna nominate Kisuke TWICE?!?!? Hidoi yoooo!!! over a year ago
i cant help it...........heh eh eh im soooooo attached to him......... over a year ago
My second nomination is Ichimaru Gin
My second nomination is Ichimaru Gin
whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa over a year ago
Oh, finally! Someone else nominated. over a year ago
EmoSasuSaku commented…
^You're welcome :3 over a year ago
Okay, guys, let me know what you want to do... Would you like me to just create the poll now, or should I wait another couple of days to see if anyone else is going to vote?
EmoSasuSaku commented…
It's really up to you :3 over a year ago
Well, it would be better if there were more people actually interested in this... over a year ago
well in that case i will nominate too.............my 2nd nomination is...............???

isshin shiba
well in that case i will nominate too.............my 2nd nomination is...............???

isshin sh
Sweeeeeet! XD over a year ago
thanx........... over a year ago
rainy
I'm going to create the poll for this 2nd round and then that's it. If more people had voted, then I would have considered continuing this competition, but it is clear that people are too lazy and uninterested in making an effort on this club... Well, at least, the forums on this club.

Anyway, many thanks to the people that actually made an effort vote on here. You all know who you are.
aaaaaaaaaaw bro...........im sorry.............i never thought this will happen this way............dnt know what to say........its more like they dnt like forms............... over a year ago
Everybody used to post on the forums, but now hardly anyone does... This club is slowly dying out, since heaps of people just want to do coupling and all of that jazz... There's still plenty of other interesting stuff about Bleach, though. I'll try keep this going, but I doubt it will happen. over a year ago
dnt worry bro it will work out..............heh he hehe over a year ago
You know BP, you should let us nominate for the next category that YOU decide while we wait for the poll to be closed ..
It'll keep things moving
And also you should put links in the forum of where the polls are.
You could get people to join by asking maybe?
Or have more people nominate more than two
Just suggestions :3
^ In all honesty, I was planning to just let this die... I have asked people to... I even advertised this forum as a link, but not many people are interested in doing this on the Bleach club. A year ago, this forum would have been flooded with people wanting nominate... Now, hardly anyone really wants to.

Do you want me to keep this going? I'll ask a few more of my friends and see if they will nominate people for it, but I can't really guarantee anything. I'll see what happens, though.
yes bro.......keep the form alive bro........heh eh he hee over a year ago