Blair & Chuck Episode Discussions!!!!!

PamHalpert454 posted on Sep 23, 2008 at 02:23AM
Lets discuss 2.04 and every episode here on, based on Chuck and Blair.
I was a little disappointed in the lack of CBness tonight, nay in the lack of Chuck in general. He was in it, but I saw more Serena then I wanted to.
:)
I am kind of liking Chucks cleverness, but I thought he was kind of taking last week a little far, since she just found out about Marcus.
Which I didn't expect BTW!
I have a feeling the next episode will be a lot of Chuck and Blair sadness, since they both go through internal issues.
So excited.
XO
Gloria

Blair & Chuck 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ChuckBlairLuvA said…
oh man, i thought chuck was soooooo awful to her in this episode and now it's only going to get worse with serena completely taking over b's throne once again. I hated what he did to her! Even if he did do it cause he knew she always crawls back to him when she's in need. It wasn't right...and then the marcus thing on top of it? I felt soooooo bad for b! Chuck was just awful and there werent' that many scenes with them either...ugh. I just really need them back together, but Id on't know how on earth she'll forgive him after this....in fact I think she's going to yell it out to him first and that'll make him angry and ugh....i really don't like this side to serena. I just want b to be the queen again adn discover she still needs chuck. I really don't understand why he has to tear her world apart.....ugh.
over a year ago PamHalpert454 said…
Agreed, the only thing that keeps me grounded is that pic of Chuck and Blair beside the limo smiling at each other.
Hoping November is the CB love month, like last November :)
over a year ago AreYouSure said…
I'm really freakin out for " Chuck In Real Life" .. I hope its good!
over a year ago PamHalpert454 said…
Oh God I know, btw I love your fanpop name....so cute! areyousure.....:D

I think it will be good, hoping the cv will be limited and the cb will be flourishing! :)
over a year ago AreYouSure said…
Lol, Im glad people are feeling the nervs with me. awww THanks! I was really suprised no one had it taken already. Lucky me! I know two weeks isn't coming quick enough.