BJsRealm Merlin & Arthur: Best friends or boyfriends?

BJsRealm posted on Aug 25, 2017 at 01:32AM
For me, this question is completely unnecessary for I know they are so much more than just best friends forever/for life or even the secret blood brothers but I wanna know what do YOU think about Merlin & Arthur- or should I simply say Merthur instead? The name speaks for itself, right? So, let's see how do YOU feel about their b/romance. This is my very 1st Merthur forum so far but new topics are to be expected any time soon.
For me, this question is completely unnecessary for I know they are so much more than just best frien
last edited on Sep 08, 2017 at 01:16PM

BJsRealm 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Essence38154 said…
wink
I never really thought about Merthur as couple accept for being best friends / brothers because I've always loved Arwen. But, now that you mention I could see Arthur and Merlin being together. They say opposites do attract and they both have a way of bringing the best in each other.
BJsRealm commented…
Exactly my point! They are indeed 2 sides of a same coin, just like the Great Dragon used to describe them.To me personally, Merlin & Arthur were always much more than just best friends, but that is only natural considering the fact I like boys myself.What makes it even more surprising is the fact the majority of fans who made them a gay pairing are actually straight.Now,how odd is that?Straight fans who have turned Merlin & Arthur into an actual gay couple!! over a year ago
Essence38154 commented…
I can vouch for being a straight fan that can see Merther as a couple. Merlin would do anything to protect Arthur from danger even if it means exposing his secret. Arthur always defied his father’s orders to save Merlin’s life. They’re always their for one another in times of grief, happiness, anger and frustration. This is an example of being in love. If you felt that kind of love for someone you should hold on to it and make beautiful memories  over a year ago
superboy16 commented…
^Thank you Mark. That was a very touching and very honest answer at the same time. over a year ago
over a year ago superboy16 said…
heart
They are both best friends and boyfriends to me.
They are both best friends and boyfriends to me.
superboy16 commented…
This can be a picture of Bradley and Colin in bed but also a picture of Arthur and Merlin in bed. Without the clothes, who can tell the difference between them anyway?! over a year ago
BJsRealm commented…
^Agreed. This could indeed be a picture of Brad & Col, or a picture of Arthur & Merlin! over a year ago
over a year ago DamienThorn666 said…
mischievous
They're BFB, that's what they are. Best f**k buddies. Check this out:
They're BFB, that's what they are. Best f**k buddies. Check this out:
over a year ago 1_BIG_dick said…
heart
They're fuckin' lovers, that's what they are. Not some straight buddies!!
last edited over a year ago
They're fuckin' lovers, that's what they are. Not some straight buddies!!