Ben 10: Ultimate Alien Ben 10 Ultimate Alien RP

tinaloo posted on Jan 23, 2012 at 05:24PM
In this RP you can be whoever you want to be or make up a charocter like me

Name: jenefeir Kirby Teenoseen (goes by jen)
Looks: Raven hair that is long, green eyes skinny mediam height. Pink jaket that has number 10 on it Blue shirt and blue jeans
Abillitys: she has the ulttamatrix and has Anodite powsers
About her: she is Bens sister and sometimes her Anodite powers make her a full anodite.

Rules: no being other people that is in the RP
example if some one is alrady ben dont be him.
You can use Aliens that are Fan made
if you want a onmitrixe you can get one.
And if you are playing as Ben you may have Anodite powers cause he will get thim in the future

Last: you can be a alien like a anodite or other ones
last edited on May 25, 2012 at 11:43PM

Ben 10: Ultimate Alien 1662 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 1662

over a year ago guilmon2149 said…
ben: i have an idea 'turns into emerald'
over a year ago tinaloo said…
Jen: me to 'turns into Ruby' this should work
over a year ago nidoqueen said…
hmmm
star:yea and that's going stop a feaver how
ben: CHAOS HEAL
star:why dus that not sound right just get me a bowl of water i'll take of the rest
angry
(mean wile)
brock:ok let me go squid face
vilgax: 'evil laugh' no, where is ben tennyson
jen: are you shore we could ues Chaos Heal
ben: yes, it heals anything
worried
star:i don't know it sounds dangerous now if some one can get bowl of water i can take care of the rest
angry
(mean wile)
brock:rrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i want to go back to my wife and son if you don't mind
vilgax: in due time, now tell me, what are you?
ben: its ok
angry
brock:my name is brock and me and my family is not from this world now let me go squid face my wife and my son needs me *in psy* dear can you hear me can you hear me
last edited over a year ago
star:will it work on ppl from the pokémon world
ben: well i think so, because its not from this world
vilgax: my name is vilgax and your pshycic powers will not work here
angry
brock:i'll just call you squid face or would you rather me call you ugly till i get out of here and anyway how did you know i have psychic powers *thinking to himself* ah i can brake out of the ropes *snaps his fingers and tries to burn ropes* if you know that i have psychic powers then you must know of my other powers or are you as dumb as you look and one more thing why did you capture me for i don't know anything about this world *starts ramming the bars with his shoulder
sad
star:i don't know
vilgax: 'sends robots in'
robots: attack
smirk
brock:ha just what i thot dumb dumb waaaaaaaaaaaaaaater pulse *water gushes out of his hand and short circuits the robots* i'm smarter then i look hu squid face *kicks vilgax right in the face then starts running* how dus it feel to be out smarted by a human *thinks to himself* now to get back to my wife and son
hmmm
star:i was going to use an ice type move to try to cool the feaver
crying
(this is where molly one of star's and brock's doters come in)
a girls voice:some one please help me i don't like it here
brock:*stops and looks around* molly is that you
worried
brock:*looks in to see a young girl with firey wings* molly it it is you hold on i get you out of there stand back
molly:daddy it woun't brake i'v tryed
brock:*looks in to see a young girl with firey wings* molly it it is you hold on i get you out of the
vilgax: 'wakes up and grabs brock' you fool, i cant be beaten by a mere insect like you, only i know how to escape this ship 'knocks him out'
Jen: oh nooooo Brock is in trouble his mana is with vilgax i can sence it this is bad brock want be able to beat vilgax only me and ben. Star your family is in danger, the whole world is in danger and now i bet vilgax is looking for me and ben to get the ultimatrix...... this is bad verry bad.... you guys need to stay low Becouse vilgax can absorb brocks power like he did to those plumers and he will keep on doing it to all of you to get more power so dont fight him at all just run for the sake of your life dont fight him......................
ben: vilgax
jen: yep Vilgax...
worried
star:why take my husband i've gave him his powers i'm still more powerful then my husband and how would he know about are powers any way

molly:hay leve my dad alone squidly
sad
brock:*slowly sits up* don't worry molly i'll get you out of here
vilgax: SILENCE WORM 'ties up brock in an unbreakable rope thingy hahahaha'
ben: hes mainly after this 'holds up the ultimatrix'
Jen: yep 'hold up her ultimatrix' but more power for vilgax is all i need to say all he wants is power he is a crazzy for power dude
angry
molly:no daddy rrrrrrrrrr leve my dad alone squid face you remind me of a tentacrol in are world
brock:it's ok molly this dumb dumb don't know us this may not be brake able with strength but a rope is like a grass type pokémon and you know what grass is weak against
molly:yea
brock:and squid face here is like a water type pokémon so we have the advantage do you still have your sisters blade
molly:yes but thay also have hanzo
brock:oh no that's not good
sad
star:if there after that then why take my husband *gets into her bag and got out a bowl* light water pulse *water comes out of her hand and into the bowl*
Jen: the ultimatrix is more powerful than anything so he would need extra power to get us... and that is where you and Brock come in...
star:and there's one thing about me that the guy your talking about don't know i get more powerful when some ones i love
angry
brock:what do want with me and my doter and her bf
vilgax: i want your power, what are these strange creatures you turn into without an ultimatrix?
angry
brock:there called pokémon my wife gave me her powers my wife and kids was born with these powers me and my wife is the king and queen of these creatures my dothr molly she can only turn into a moltres and she can only use fire type moves now if i was you if you want to live you'll let me, my doter and her bf go
vilgax: i think not, i am conquerer of worlds a mere insect like you wont stop me 'holds him down' tell me about these pokemon
angry
brock:i may not be able to stop you but but my wife can and will her rage can not be stopped once it retches it's peck and for as long as you have me here it soon will and you woun't be able to stop her
molly:yea dad is right mom is scarey when she is mad
vilgax: we will see about that insect
angry
brock:yea we'll see when my wife is in the form of flamerex and is gnawing on your butt and only my wife and kids is the only ones that can give or take away these powers so slem chance of getting her to give you her powers *tring to burn the rope again* and any way how did you know about my family's powers
molly:don't look at me i didn't say any thing ether *wings slitly move* and i know my bf wouldn't say any thing that would cos harm to me or are world
vilgax: i know because of him 'points to a white haired boy with a red jacket and a red ultimatrix (guess who)
angry
brock:rrrrrrrrrrrrrrr and how would you know i don't even know who you are i don't even know who squid face is over here
(i don't think i seen that epasod)
(its albedo)
albedo: i am the galvan albedo and i am working for lord vilgax
(i gotta go, i have an eye appointment at 12 so i wont be on then)
hmmm
star:*puts a hand in the water then got her hand out then the water around her hand froze then put her hand on jr's forehead* there we go it should bring down that fever i'm also wonder how we got here in less Q is responsible for taking us here to it's how jr met his gf
angry
brock:ok albedo how would you know of me and my family i don't recall seeing you
Daneil: 'goes to find brockand vilgax' there they are ........ Natashia..... 'sees a girl with a purple jacket with 10 and purple ultimatrix' not good
albedo: i know many things brock 'turns into emerald but with red eyes'
angry
brock:then you was the on that brot me and my family here to this world then