Bellatrix Lestrange Bellatrix chat

doctor_banana posted on Aug 17, 2007 at 05:48PM
You can talk about Bella here :)

Bellatrix Lestrange 176 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 176

over a year ago slytherin360 said…
Words cannot describe how awesome she truly is. :)
over a year ago doctor_banana said…
Yeah, she rocks :) I think you like her, slytherin360 :)
woot! bellatrix now officially has 80 fans! :)
Yeah she has :)
hehe its 97 now :)
Yeah, I just noticed :)
over a year ago BellatrixLS said…
i love her she is my mum!
over a year ago mrslovett_love said…
lovettt! :D
over a year ago hanababey said…
If i was a boy i wud be soooooooooooooooooo in love with her but i luv her in a different way shes just such a brill character!!! if i was in Harry Potter I wud sooooooooooooooo b a death eater!!! yay go Voldemort!!! :) Lovett!!!
over a year ago BellatrixCissy said…
now she has 880 my whole family hates her but me so i never thought she would have this many fans i wonder if Helena is a fan too......
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago willandemma4eva said…
2867 fans!!!!!! ^ Everyone I know hates her but me.
over a year ago Perfidia said…
can't belive there are others who share my interest in that character.....all my friends hate her
over a year ago MrsLestrangeHBC said…
So excited to finally connect with other Bellatrix lovers! If I was a witch, I'd so be a Death Eater.
over a year ago zanhar1 said…
All my friends hate her too -_-' or they hate Harry Potter in general.
smile
My friends prefer the nice characters like Ginny or Hermione or Ron....well they're not too bad I think but quite boring because theres no madness, evil or tragedy
Mine too! Why does everyone love the good guys?
I can't understand...I mean they're quite predictable
My thoughts exactly! Villains on the other hand ate so unique i mean just look at our Bellatrix.
Villians have a cooler story, for me it's more in depth.
I want to see a movie where all of our favourite villians (Bellatrix) win for once. Is that too much to ask?
I know right that's what I want
I think they should make one. Bellatrix would be the star! She would go and save Nellie from Mr. T and they would go kill Molly Weasly together. And then they'd meet up will all the other villians and own!
hahaha yes, that would be soo amazing zanhar! Very sad that the villians loose in most of the movies...:-(
I'd so watch that
over a year ago Narusasu4EVER said…
mischievous
That makes most of the movies,series etc so predictable,you always know what's gonna happen at the end,good guys are going to win!!!Boring:P I want to see the bad guys win for once!!!!
Just get 'em all to team up and kick @$$
oh yeah!!!!Bad guys are always so much stronger than the good guys,it seems so unfair when they get beaten!!!
And it always happens by luck too. In real life the sorry truth is that the good guys don't always win that should be potrayed in litature and movies.
True!!!At least Bellatrix should have lived,so then she could be the new villain of the series and the new leader of the DEs!!!:P Wouldn't that be awesome?!
That would be amazeing
That WOULD be amazing. I'm just sort of wondering how she would cope if she did survive, seeing as her Dark Lord, whom she obviously cared for died. I can picture poor sad Bellatrix, shaking and in utter shock just sitting there. Would she cry?
I think she would. It would be so sad. I think her bogart would take the shape of Voldemorts dead body. I think she would try to bring him back.
over a year ago white_roses said…
mischievous
meh, Bellatrix is fine, I deffinatly don't hate her haha, but I love Ron! ;D HE'S A GINGER! everybody loves Gingers! and he is fearful. but bellatrix...she kicks ass
crying
Awww, poor Bellatrix. I can so picture this now. I feel really bad! D:
I agree, I think she'd try and bring him back as well but then what would she do after? Become the Death Eater's new leader? Turn herself in? Escape from the people's eye? Or would she be so sad that she would end her life? Ow, that hurt to type that. :(
Honestly as depressing as it is I think she'd end her life to be with her master, maybe she'd die next to her master's body so they could be together even in death. If she cried over him and didn't end herself I would love to hug her and make her feel better.
Ah, reality in the fictional world hurts. Yea, she probably would end her life. But if she didn't I'd be running through the battlefield to be there for her. ;) <3
I'd be there to support her too.

So what's your favorite thing about our lovely mrs Lestrange?
heart
I wouldn't let her end her life,i would be there for her,screw Voldy,she has to live and get over it,we NEED her!!!She is better than Voldemort for sure!!!!

And i love everything about Bellatrix,but most her insanity,the fact she is a sadist,she tortures people and enjoy it,she does bad stuff and she is excited about it,she enjoys being a Death Eater more than anyone else!!!She is so sexy!!!Also the fact she is so loyal in what she believes in!!Her love for Voldy,i like it and don't at the same time XD,I love her style,her costume is so awesome and her hair rocks!!!I love how she is like a little kid sometimes,running around laughing,teasing Harry and stuff!!!And one thing i don't like about her(yes there is something i don't like about her),is her wand!!!Don't really like the shape of it XD
Lol why I love Bella: link
cool article,i've read it before!!!Agree in most of these,but i strongly disagree in what you said about bellatrix has the potential to be a good guy,i think Bellatrix is born to be evil!!!She would be even if Voldemort didn't exist!!!She has these beliefs before met voldemort,from her family!!!She enjoys so much doing bad things,can a person who loves torturing be ever good?!Although if she was born in another family,where muggles and muggle borns are accepted,then maybe she would have different personality,but i doubt it cause people can be evil even if they are coming from a good family!!!I think Bellatrix would get fascinated by evil whatever family she was born in or whatever education she would get!!!!
I believe that anyone has the potential to me good in the right conditions.

Would you still like her if she was good? I know I would.
heart
Well i don't know,i loved Bellatrix for what i saw she is!!!If she was different from the start i don't know what impression she would make at me,i can't know if the same feelings would grow in my heart for her if she wasn't what she is from the beggining!!!!So i can't really answer on this hypothetical scenario!!! I love Bellatrix for everything she is,i don't wanna change a thing about her,she is perfect,she is my goddess<3
Oh ok, see if my favorite character was evil and turned good or the other way around I'd still love that character.
In that case,if Bella turned good at some point then yes i would still like her,she would have a reason to do so,but if she was good from the beginning then that is when i don't know what my feelings would be!!!
If she where good in the begging I probably wouldn't like her lol.
I don't think I would like her as much if she was good, regarless if she was good from the start or turned good. I like Bellatrix because she laughs at all the bad things and gets enjoyment out of doing them. When she torched Hagrid's hut, it was the absolute best part of the movie for me. I always fall in love with the "bad" people in movies, that's just how it is for me.
Me too,evil guys always fascnating me!!!I'm so attracted by evil!!!It's so unfair they always end up losing!!!
Lol I loved that part it was so cute the whole part was.

Yah I've always been fascinated by the evil characters too ever since I was little. I liked Bella since I was only 6 maybe 7.
The "bad" characters are more interesting than the "good" ones....
Well i just start liking Harry Potter two years ago when the Half-Blood Prince was about to come out,so i first met the movie Bellatrix cause i first watched the movies up to 5th one then,and when i read the books i had the movie Bella on my mind!!!
I read hp first in like First grade and hated it but Bellatrix was still my favorite. I actually started looking it just last year. I toowas more firmilar with movie Bella.