Barney & Robin Happy BRotp day!

HouseOfficeFan7 posted on Feb 06, 2011 at 04:56PM
Let's share our favorite BRotp moments! Of course, there are so many... I think one of my favorite BRotp episodes is Do I Know You? just because Barney is so cute the way he's hopelessly in love with her and doesn't know what to do about it... I think a lot of season four has been some of the best BRotp stuff just to see the change that Robin made in Barney. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

What are some of your favorites?

Barney & Robin 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago alwaysforever said…
heart
I totally agree with you ♥

My favorite BR moment right now is definitely the "You're an idiot" scene =) It's just so sweet and genuine and I love the way Barney kinks his eyebrows when Robin says "you're an idiot" AW ♥
over a year ago Wada said…
^ This is my favorite scene too! And the final scene in "Definitions", when they're holding hands and Lily says "they didn't realize they weren't lying" *__*
And of course the "you're not just another number to me" moment♥
over a year ago leytonfaan_18 said…
heart
^ Obviously I love them all XD

My favourite is The Leap scene. I love how they keep trying to fight their feelings by mosbying each other then that epic kiss♥
over a year ago Karussss said…
heart
My favourite BR scene is "You're an idiot" too! :D I just love the whole episode! And the whole 4th season was just amazing. It was so unexpected to see Barney so vulnerable. Also I love the first 6 episodes of the 5th season ;) They were so cute together, I can't believe that they broke them up!
God, I want them back together so much! ♥