Barney & Robin Motto Suggestions

leytonfaan_18 posted on Dec 19, 2010 at 04:31PM
Heeeeey! So according to this link you all think a new motto is in order.

Write any suggestions you have for it in this forum and once there is a good few, i'll make a pick to decide it :)
Heeeeey! So according to this [url=http://www.fanpop.com/spots/barney-and-robin/picks/results/600300/
last edited on Dec 19, 2010 at 04:43PM

Barney & Robin 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago jamboni said…
"That is what makes you the most amazing, strong, independent woman I have ever banged." Barney

-It's from Baby Talk and it was a really sweet moment IMO. :)
over a year ago Buffygirl1988 said…
" You're the most awesome person I've ever met."

" You saucy little minx, you sun dressed up."

"We both think the marriage commitment thing's a drag, we both want something casual and fun and we clearly get along really well."
over a year ago leytonfaan_18 said…
"But you`re not just another number to me!"

"Holy crap, you're beautiful"

:)
over a year ago Wada said…
"R: The emotional stuff it's not your thing, I thought I'd save you the trouble. B: Maybe I don't want to be saved the trouble. Maybe I want the trouble"
"She's smart, funny, beautiful. Is the whole package. Is everything you're afraid to let yourself want"

"I can't eat, I can't sleep. She's all I think about. I close my eyes, I see Robin. I hear a song, it reminds me of Robin"
over a year ago Buffygirl1988 said…
^ Aww I love that last one.
over a year ago jamboni said…
"I've seen Barney work very to get women. I've seen him work very hard to get rid of women. I've never seen him work this hard to keep one around."
B: "Wow Robin, you do look super hot" R: "Oh, do I?" B: "Yeah, you do..." R: "Thanks"
over a year ago leytonfaan_18 said…