Barney & Robin Best Reasons To Ship BrOTP Contest!

leytonfaan_18 posted on Nov 07, 2010 at 03:21PM
Hey everyone! So I got this idea of various One Tree Hill couple spots from Kaitie (ns_23). Basically you submit a reason why you submit BrOTP in the form of "because....". After 5 or so reasons have been posted i'll make a pick to find the winner of that particular round. The winner gets props. Hope that makes sense XD.These reasons will go into an article on the spot too, and the winner of the round will be underlined and bolded on the link

Round 1 Winner link: Because she's not just another number to him.
Round 2 Winner link: Because he let her win the race.
Round 3 Winner link: Because 'you're the most awesome person I've ever known'.
Round 4 Winner link: Because they both hate kids, but still think a baby sock is cute.
Round 5 Winner link: Because she's all he thinks about.
Round 6 Winner link: Because when he closes his eyes, he sees Robin.
Round 7 Winner linkBecause she saved his life on Laser Tag.
Round 8 Winners link Because if she needs to talk, he's right there and Because he took the leap for her.
Round 9 Winner link Because when she was 'off sulking god knows where", he knew where.
Round 10 Winner link Because he's ready for some hardcore "battleship".
Round 11 Winner link Because he made the possimpible happen for her.
Round 12 Winner link Because he pushed himself in the face for her.
Round 13 Winner link Because deep down he knows he was never happier than when he was with her.
Round 14 Winner link Because maybe he's met her already.
Round 15 Winner link Because no matter how bad things got, they really did love each other.
Round 16 Winner link Because we can't shake the feeling that they belong together and neither can Robin.

C'mon guys, show your love for BrOTP :)
Hey everyone! So I got this idea of various One Tree Hill couple spots from Kaitie (ns_23). Basically
last edited on Oct 16, 2011 at 10:20AM

Barney & Robin 103 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...