Barney & Robin Last night's episode "The Front Porch"-POTENTIAL SPOILER

swimchick posted on Mar 17, 2009 at 06:33PM
Is it just me, or is anyone else seriously pissed that Ted and Robin had a "moment" at the end of last night's episode? Why are we backtracking? We know they're wrong for each other. Grrrrrr

Barney & Robin 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago cicino1 said…
heart
i was a bit pissed off they are sooooo wrong for each other , they were showing what they are like together , they are so over its just confussing the fans !!!!!
over a year ago lizzie_jo5 said…
OMG!!!! /i soooo agree with you guys!!! i was like what the heck??!!! that chapter is finished!!!! Move on!!!
over a year ago HouseOfficeFan7 said…
heart
It's not a big deal. Even if they eventually got back together (which they won't of course) we know that they won't stay together. Robin is not the mother, she's Aunt Robin. So even if Ted and Robin got back together for a whirlwind romantic affair next season, we know that it will STILL have an expiration date. So there's no reason to be upset about it. We've just got to wait it out and I have complete faith that it'll come out (at the very latest in the series finale) that Barney and Robin finally decide that they should settle down together! <3
last edited over a year ago