*The Hug When Barney gets robin that job

*Dont Run away from robin scene [ THE STINTONS]

*I Love You [BENFITS}

*First Kiss
save

Barney & Robin 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago swimchick said…
i love the whole "i'm in love with...tacos" scene. and zip zip zip scenes.
over a year ago zuntiz said…
I love them all, but one that isn't mentioned yet is the look Barney gives her in Miracles.
over a year ago NarcoticThought said…
heart
love all of them =) + the one where Barney turns on the TV just to see Robin before he goes to bed...
over a year ago leytonfaan_18 said…
I love all of these tooo :)
especially the don't run away from love or something like that in the Stinsons :D and the first kiss<3 and all the zip zip zip scenes of course xD
over a year ago yourartmatters said…
heart
I adore all barney/robin scenes...
the first kiss, zip zip zip scenes (freeze frame high five),
The morning after when barney is lying in the bed alone and says "never happened" his face....he almost looks heartbroken.

and when he says "i love you" and she completely misses it and he just looks desperate for her to notice him
over a year ago itsnaddia said…
heart
Love all those scenes! And I agree with NarcoticThought, I LOOOVE that small scene where he sees Robin in the TV before he goes to bed with a small sad smile on his face.
over a year ago HouseOfficeFan7 said…
heart
I love all their moments! I love in the bracket where he whispers in her ear and turns her on a little, the LEGENDARY kiss at the end of the leap, the "I'm in love with-- tacos!", the Robin-Suit metaphor, where Barney is talking to Lily about being in love with Robin (all of those conversations), the end of Of Coruse, and I TOTALLY agree with Yourartmatters with what she said about Barney's heartbroken look when he says "It never happened".
last edited over a year ago
I love all their moments! I love in the bracket where he whispers in her ear and turns her on a littl
over a year ago HouseOfficeFan7 said…
heart
Oh yeah and after their double date with Lily and Marshall where Robin fake-commits suicide like Barney did in Where Were We? and Barney wipes her pantomime blood off his face. it's not very romantic, but it shows how similar they are and I just thought it was really cute. also in Definitions: "ok, we need to talk about what this is..." "yes, we do... or... or!" -make out- LOVE THAT. and in Robin 101 his face when he tells him he's an idiot at the end. SO. CUTE!!
Oh yeah and after their double date with Lily and Marshall where Robin fake-commits suicide like Barn