Barney & Robin Season 8 Discussion Board

mellissastinson posted on Aug 25, 2012 at 12:28PM
After every episode of season 8 we can meet here and talk about what happened and our thoughts/feelings about the episode. feel free to say anything about the episode it doesnt have to be BRo but i have no doubt you will want to talk BRo though and i shall be talking about BRo so yea feel free to say anything about the episode when it comes back on cant wait XD
After every episode of season 8 we can meet here and talk about what happened and our thoughts/feelin

Barney & Robin 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago neilandcobie said…
monkey
S8 E1 was amazing gotta love Barney!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh and melissastinson Congratulations on getting UR dedicated medal Hun U deserve it XXX
over a year ago mellissastinson said…
heart
I know right it was so good I love BRo I want them back now XD
And thanks sweetie :3 xxx
over a year ago yourartmatters said…
big smile
The box of memories!!!!! I knew barney could never forget their time together :-) xx
heart
no he couldnt as even if they dont realise it yet they are still in love and they ALWAYS will be they are so FREAKIN MEANT TO BE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPP­PPP­PP!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­! *FLAILS*
over a year ago dreamer369 said…
heart
IKR!!!!!!!!! And that look Barney had when he was driving in the cab!!!! And that little smile!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!! YOU JUST KNOW THAT HE WAS THINKING ABOUT ROBIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <333 ^^
heart
So how's everyone enjoying season 8,
Not much BRo yet but it looks like in the next few episodes we will probably be seeing more progress in the next few episodes if the articles I have read are to be believed lol so what do you guys think?? Xx
over a year ago neilandcobie said…
crying
God guys that box of memories made me tear up (I looked like a racoon with my mascara running down my face!)