Barney & Robin barney & robin

cicino1 posted on Apr 26, 2008 at 11:05PM
Hey is it me or am i only one that thinks robin & barney are great everywhere i turn peeps are saying robin and barney are horrible thats so WRONG fellow brotp fans let me no what ya think ??????????????

Barney & Robin 22 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Jennifer1985 said…
I think BRo are great together! I love them, that's why I created the spot. I just had to do it... You're definitely not the only one. Different people, different opinions. I say BRo fans unite : D

Barney and Robin hooking up no matter how long this sort of relationship lasts is one of the best things that could ever happen to the show. Ted's mother story became kind of boring to me I have to say. So, the show's finally more interesting than ever.
over a year ago cicino1 said…
yea i think they are gonna be the next monica and chandler
over a year ago germany123 said…
i hope this doesnt end up being a huge discussion spot that gets people banned for cursing at each other like on other spots ;)
Bro are awesome..
no you grinch theyre not
YOU CALLED ME GRINCH?
YEAH GRINCHGRINCHYGRINCHGRINCH! etc :D

there is more than just for or against brotp..like me!
I love bro...always have always will. still i dont like the story now. i just wish they hadnt betrayed ted like that! they deserve a real relationship..even though thats better for season 6 or something- we need barney as a womanizer for a while..which make the whole bro hookup absolutely redundant..
they didnt betray ted he has moved on hes had a few girlfriends since robin , i think its perfect the perfect time for robin & barney and the writers no what there doing

robin & barney 4 lyffff
Well, that's what I also didn't consider at first. In the next episode he seems to be pretty pissed and so he somehow hasn't moved on though he's dating Stella. I think dating her is supposed to distract Ted from his real feelings for Robin. He's not that guy who moves on so quickly. I'd rather like to see BRo being together without any complications...
what jennifer said
six episodes ago they had rebound sex. ted wouldnt have broken up with robin, if she hadnt made it so clear that she didnt want commitment. he was still in love with her..i dont think hes over her. even so..even if he was over her. barney is teds self proclaimed best friend and bro.
you dont have sex with your best friends ex...unless you have specific permission to do so :P
yea i guess so but ted is only pissed at him 4 like one epsiode and gets ova it and i heard that the season finale there is a big life changing moment does anyone have idea ??????????
I had the idea that Robin would become pregnant with Barney's baby. It makes sense since we now know that they're gonna sleep together. But that's just one possible idea out of many... I could imagine a cliffhanger if the show will be renewed. I think the life changing moment has to remain a mystery until the season finale...
yea they are keeping it all hush hush hehe about the season finale hehe , im also wondering when we are gonna see future robin or future barney hehe
Yeah, right we haven't seen them. I never really noticed. I wonder what will happen to them in the future. They're probably gonna end up married : D Well, who cares about the finale? I'm gonna enjoy every minute of the last eps to come. I actually hate thinking about the end of the season unless there's gonna be a 4th.
last edited over a year ago
yea i really hope there is gonna be a fourth cause we dont even no who the mother is yet there has to be fourth hehe
over a year ago moeexyz said…
They have way too much chemistry to be "wrong" for each other!! I love them! Cutest couple on HIMYM
over a year ago thelxiepia said…
She's moving to Japan. NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
over a year ago nphno1fan said…
no your not the only one...i am bloody mad about barney and robin...i am going to burst i think if they dont get together any time soon!
over a year ago PamHalpert454 said…
haha I am just hoping that they will get together! I love the BarneyRobin chemistry!
over a year ago Saul_Mikoliunas said…
Does anybody else think that the writers will make Barney/Robin the will they won't they couple and then get them together in like the very last episode? Himym seems to be getting more sitcomish and that is what something like Friends would do.
Well, at the moment it seems like they keep dragging this whole Bobin coming together on and on. Nothing has really happened since Shelter Island... But you could be right, Sualey.
last edited over a year ago
oh totally, sualey!
thats another reason i didnt like the hook up..now they have to artificially keep them apart cause barney needs to be single to be "barney". i had a huge rant aboot this on the TV spot on the article asking if HIMYM was still worth watching...(i might have digressed..funny normally doesnt happen i mean you know me and i would never..i mean this one time..oh no wait what??)

i think it would have been a much better way to have heated things up a bit..maybe to have done another "zip zip zip" type of episode..or even have them kiss and make it akward..but this naaaaw.

trouble is i cant really ship them because i like barney too much. he is needed as the character to balance oot the rest! last season arch could be the two hooking up! and that would be awsome..and it shouldnt be the last episode causeeeeee i wanna see more of barney giddy, shirtless and happy with robin.
damn that strike!!

over a year ago sydtz47 said…
heart
Barney and Robin are soooooooooooooooo ute together!!!!!!!
and the new ep is amazing!!!!!!!
LOVED IT
barney was super cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(benefits)4X12

sydtz47
over a year ago snoznoodle said…
I have a feeling that Bro will take a long time to get together because Barney is Barney! That's the main appeal to me actually. Barney's in love with Robin. I think what everyone's forgetting is that Robin would probably have a lot to work out before she actually decided she wanted to be with Barney. How hard would it be to believe that you're actually in love with a man like Barney Stinson?? Seriously. Barney? He's not someone you could picture spending the rest of your life with. Of course, Robin isn't really looking for someone like that, that's why they're so perfect for each other. Because they don't want a life partner. Ah irony, how I love thee.

I don't know about you but I think that's asking for some super interesting plot even for a very sitcommish sitcom like HIMYM.

last point: I don't think they could get together last episode because really, the mother would HAVE to turn up at one of the last episodes right? As much as we don't really care anymore, it is supposed to be the main point of the show.
over a year ago swimchick said…
i have rewatched "benefits" (4x12) about 10 times already because i cannot get over barney's cuteness. i'm glad they aren't rushing anything with Barney/Robin because they are prefect and the lead up is always so great on tv romances. i'm enjoying watching barney be cute, it's just as funny and awesome as usual. i also think it's important for robin to realize she likes barney on her own. i hope they don't make a huge cliffhanger of the last episode, this relationship deserves a good long draw out and an amazing climax!
over a year ago NarcoticThought said…
heart
B&R is the best HIMYM thing and if they wont end up together i'll stop watching ><