Barbie Movies BARBIE MOVIES CHARACTER PICTURE CONTEST!!

poulamikundu posted on Jan 06, 2016 at 03:00PM
Well, since there is no ongoing picture contest, I decided to start one , in order to make this interesting club more interesting.
Hope u guys will enjoy......and feel free to join!
I don't want to make it a serious stuff like a school project but there are some simple rules which should be followed to make this contest fun and fair.

RULES~
☆。Picture should be related to the given topic. There is no particular size for the pictures but make it square.
☆。 Pictures must be edited by you and should be submitted within the given deadline. You are supposed to post only one picture for each topic, but once posted you can change it later if the poll is not up.
☆。 Winner will be chosen by a poll. Please don't vote for yourself or tell others to vote for you.
☆。Please vote on the basis of the pictures not because the user is your friend.
☆。 If there is a tie, there will be a tie-breaker poll to determine the winner.
☆。 Winner gets a prop and the opportunity to choose the topic for the next round.
☆。 Topics for the first two round will be chosen by me.

Please see that the pictures are square before posting them. Otherwise , the pictures would not be included in the poll.

WINNERS!!
ROUND1 ~ 3xZ
ROUND 2 ~ cynti19
ROUND 3 ~ 3xZ
Well, since there is no ongoing picture contest, I decided to start one , in order to make this inter
last edited on Apr 22, 2016 at 05:55AM

Barbie Movies 33 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...