-You can do it in 30 days or all at once if you wish
-You can post any type of graphic
-You do not have to do it for 30 days in a row you may take breaks

Day 1: Your favorite BA episode.
Day 2: Your favorite BA moment.
Day 3: A moment that makes you cry/sad.
Day 4: Your favorite hug.
Day 5: Your favorite kiss.
Day 6: An underrated scene that you love.
Day 7: A BA moment you love for Buffy.
Day 8: A BA moment you love for Angel.
Day 9: The moment you became a Bangel fan.
Day 10: Your favorite BA song that was played on the show.
Day 11: Your favorite BA song that reminds you of them.
Day 12: Your favorite S1 moment.
Day 13: Your favorite S2 moment.
Day 14: Your favorite S3 moment.
Day 15: Your least favorite S1 moment.
Day 16: Your least favorite S2 moment.
Day 17: Your least favorite S3 moment.
Day 18: A scene that made you angry.
Day 19: Their most bittersweet moment.
Day 20: Your favorite BA season.
Day 21: Your favorite BA object.
Day 22: Your favorite BA quote.
Day 23: Your favorite BA storyline.
Day 24: Cutest BA scene.
Day 25: A storyline you wish never happened.
Day 26: Your favorite BA angst scene
Day 27: Your least favorite season for BA.
Day 28: The one aspect about BA you love the most.
Day 29: Favorite eye-sex scene.
Day 30: Your favorite parallel.

Have fun :)
last edited on Aug 06, 2011 at 02:26PM

Bangel 134 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 101-134 of 134

over a year ago Flickerflame said…
Day 1: Favourite BA episode - Becoming Part 2. Or I Will Remember You. I can't decide
Day 1: Favourite BA episode - Becoming Part 2. Or I Will Remember You. I can't decide
heart
Day 2: The sunlight kiss in I Will Remember You. Absolutely gorgeous. Everything Bangel fans would ever want. Especially when it was preceded by Doyle pointing out that Angel can have anything he wanted now, as a human
Day 2: The sunlight kiss in I Will Remember You. Absolutely gorgeous. Everything Bangel fans would ev
Day 3: A moment which made me cry - the end of Becoming Part 2
Day 3: A moment which made me cry - the end of Becoming Part 2
Day 4: My favourite hug - the hug in When She Was Bad.
last edited over a year ago
Day 4: My favourite hug - the hug in When She Was Bad.
Day 5: My favourite kiss - same as my favourite moment, the one in IWRY
Day  5: My favourite kiss - same as my favourite moment, the one in IWRY
over a year ago charmeddexter said…
Day 1: Your favorite BA episode.

I Will Remember You
[b]Day 1: Your favorite BA episode. [/b]

I Will Remember You
Day 6: An under-rated scene I love - this is a tough one. I'd originally intended to leave it and come back to it, since I've been going round in circles in my head about what counts as an under-rated scene and which ones are my favourites.

I'll go for a set of scenes in Teacher's Pet. Firstly when Angel gives her his leather jacket - it's such a normal boyfriend action and they're not even together yet, plus it's the first time he isn't really acting cold and detached towards her. Secondly is at the end of the episode when Buffy tries to give him the jacket back and he tells her to keep it cause it looks better on her.
Day 6: An under-rated scene I love - this is a tough one. I'd originally intended to leave it and com
Day 7: A BA moment I love for Buffy - Selfless, when she says that she loved Angel more than she would ever love anything in this life.
Day 7: A BA moment I love for Buffy - Selfless, when she says that she loved Angel more than she woul
Day 8 - A BA moment I love for Angel - Helpless, when he tells Buffy that he saw her when she was called
Day 8 - A BA moment I love for Angel - Helpless, when he tells Buffy that he saw her when she was cal
over a year ago laurel_mccall said…
Hey Smckinlay2 can I make a Supernatural version of this
I don't see why not, I doubt this is original or the only such one in existence
Day 9 - the moment I became a Bangel fan. Mine's a bit different from most people's - they tend to either say the first meeting or the episode Angel. Mine is from Welcome To The Hellmouth, when she's saying that Angel warned her of the Harvest, describes him as "gorgeous in an annoying way" and says she really doesn't like him (yeah, yeah, we all believe you there, Buffy ;) )

I couldn't find an image of the entire scene so I chose one of a set of gifs.
Day 9 - the moment I became a Bangel fan. Mine's a bit different from most people's - they tend to ei
Day 10 - my favourite BA song which is played on the show: Full Of Grace
Day 10 - my favourite BA song which is played on the show: Full Of Grace
Day 11 - my favourite BA song which reminds me of them. Well, I have loads. When I first got into Buffy, I went through a phase where almost every song I heard reminded me of Bangel. I'll go with In The Arms Of The Angel because it was the first song I saw used in a Bangel fan video.
Day 11 - my favourite BA song which reminds me of them. Well, I have loads. When I first got into Buf
over a year ago charmeddexter said…
Day 2: Your favorite BA moment.

Dancing at the prom :)
[b]Day 2: Your favorite BA moment. [/b]

Dancing at the prom :)
Day 12 - my favourite BA moment in season 1: their second kiss, in the Bronze, at the end of the episode Angel. It's just beautiful, it shows that she doesn't care that he's a vampire and I love the fact that he didn't pull away even though her cross necklace was burning him.
Day 12 - my favourite BA moment in season 1: their second kiss, in the Bronze, at the end of the epis
Day 13 - my favourite BA moment in season 2. Loads of candidates for this one. I'm going to go with Angel regaining his soul and then their kiss and Buffy having to stab him in Becoming Part 2.
Day 13 - my favourite BA moment in season 2. Loads of candidates for this one. I'm going to go with A
Day 14 - my favourite BA moment in S3. The end of Amends.
Day 14 - my favourite BA moment in S3. The end of Amends.
Day 15 - my least favourite BA S1 moment. I disliked how Angel wasn't trying to help/save Buffy until Xander practically forced him to. I know it was meant to be either him being resigned to inevitability, or believing that her quitting being a Slayer would work, but it came across like he didn't care.
Day 16 - my least favourite BA S2 moment. Angelus being all mean and insulting to Buffy in Innocence.
Day 16 - my least favourite BA S2 moment. Angelus being all mean and insulting to Buffy in Innocence.
Day 17 - my least favourite BA S3 moment. The break-up in the sewer.
Day 17 - my least favourite BA S3 moment. The break-up in the sewer.
Day 18 - a moment which made me angry. The Scoobies all ganging up on her for keeping Angel's return a secret in Revelations. Also the fact that Xander lying about Willow's message wasn't brought up again til season 7, when it was too long ago to really talk about. It'd have fit in perfectly in that Revelations confrontation! Or in Dead Man's Party when everyone's being awkward.
Day 19 - their most bittersweet moment. Dancing at the Prom.
Day 19 - their most bittersweet moment. Dancing at the Prom.
Day 20 - my favourite season. Season 2
Day 20 - my favourite season. Season 2
Day 21 - my favourite Bangel object. Easy. The claddagh ring.
Day 21 - my favourite Bangel object. Easy. The claddagh ring.
Day 22 - my favourite BA quote. "You still my girl?" "Always"
Day 22 - my favourite BA quote. "You still my girl?" "Always"
heart
Day 23 - my favourite BA storyline. The entire S2 Angelus arc and Becoming.
Day 23 - my favourite BA storyline. The entire S2 Angelus arc and Becoming.
Day 24 - cutest BA scene. The morning scene near the start of Surprise when they keep kissing and Buffy doesn't want to leave though she has to go to school.
Day 24 - cutest BA scene. The morning scene near the start of Surprise when they keep kissing and Buf
Day 25 - a storyline I wish had never happened. Cangel. I don't get it. It felt forced to me, I liked them as just friends, the whole reasons he had for leaving Buffy still applied so why bother..... it annoys me because at the start of S2 when Cordy tries to get Angel, I was telling myself he'd never look at her, and I hate being proved wrong..... ok, I will stop ranting now.....
Day 25 - a storyline I wish had never happened. Cangel. I don't get it. It felt forced to me, I liked
Day 26 - my favourite angst scene. Yet another vote for the end of Becoming Part 2.
Day 26 - my favourite angst scene. Yet another vote for the end of Becoming Part 2.
Day 27 - my least favourite season for BA. If we're going for every season, I'd go S6 because it's the one season which has absolutely no Bangel scenes at all and little mention. If it's meant to be from S1-S3 I'd go for S1, because it has the least Bangel of those 3.
Day 27 - my least favourite season for BA. If we're going for every season, I'd go S6 because it's th
Day 28 - the one aspect about BA which I love the most. Their epicness? Just the fact that their story is really complex and twisted, and not at all your common love story.
Day 28 - the one aspect about BA which I love the most. Their epicness? Just the fact that their stor
Day 29 - favourite eye sex scene. The scene in the kitchen in the episode Angel.
Day 29 - favourite eye sex scene. The scene in the kitchen in the episode Angel.
Day 30 - my favourite parallel. Not entire certain what's meant by this, but I'll take a guess at it being scenes which reflect each other or remind me of each other. So my favourite parallel would be Darla asking Angel if he thinks Buffy could ever look at his true face and kiss him, and Buffy doing exactly this in What's My Line Part 1.
Day 30 - my favourite parallel. Not entire certain what's meant by this, but I'll take a guess at it