axel IM GIVING YOU A CHALLENGE

moonfan833 posted on Apr 27, 2010 at 09:20PM
i wanna get 500 fans here... so i am challenging everyone to invite people and when you do tell them to post here that you had invited them... make sure they use ur username.... winner gets to be recognized as the ulti-fan... so start posting links and chatting with your friends 'cause the battle starts now and ends june 3rd :) have fun...
last edited on May 04, 2010 at 11:03PM

axel 23 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago moonfan833 said…
monkey
I'm thinking of also a prize... IDK though yet... I don't have much money... so IDK... just thought I'd put that out there...
over a year ago Invader-Tak said…
big smile
Ulti Fan! On the Axel CLUB!!! That's the best thing that could ever happen!!! :D

I'll get started right away!
big smile
kk... thnx for the help :)
*btw its war! lol!
sad
... It's kinda hard. I've got my friend Invader-Gir, but she said 'no promises'. (some friend) And she hasn't been online for months. So I doubt it. Everyone else I know is already part of the club or don't know what KH is...

awww... thts sad... :(
tongue
I'm sorry... It was kinda hard... Turns out my friend was going to join the Axel club 100% but she told me she forgot her password. :p
But as soon as she remembers or gets a new account she'll be my recruit. Even though the comp has ended... But even so, I'll keep on trying to recruit more members k? :D
Everyone should know the AWESOMENESS OF AXEL!!! <3

Anyway, who won in the end?
heart
Axel's SOOOOOooo awesome...!

Sorry... I really cough* love* cough him!
meh
lolz... hehe... i will extend it ^^ since no one technically won... :/ but if know one does it i will be very sad and won't do thid kinda thing n-e more :( the new deadline is august 5th
smile
Don't worry! I'll try recruit people! As I said though... : TRY.
smile
ok... :)
over a year ago KHfan2222 said…
smile
Hi I'm new to Fanpop. Invader-Tak recruited me. She told me to post this so you know moonfan833
laugh
Recruited someone!!! YAY!!! That's a total of... 1. Heh. Seems pretty pathetic... I'll keep trying.
Thanks KHfan2222!
big smile
lolz... thts kewl ur one ahead then lolz...
smile
K, my school friend will be joining soon. I just rang her, she'll be on as soon as she kicks her bro off the PC.

Her username is apparently CloudLuver. (yeah, she loves Cloud)
kk :) {psst... i love Cloud too}
smile
Cloud Strife? Seriously? You guys are gonna get along real well. She said she's busy at the moment but she'll join when she can.
big smile
OK, Cloudluver has officially joined!!! That's two for me! Am I winning? Lol

:D

by the way Cloudluver is actually Invader-Gir!!!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Cloudluver said…
smile
Invader-tak recruited me and told me to do this so theres no getting out of this
lolz its all good just inventory :)
over a year ago LexaIIIV said…
mischievous
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THIS CLUB!!!!!!!!
sunny
thanks ^.^
would anyone accept my challenge if I opened this up again... i still want 500 fans
Invader-Tak is the ulti-axel-fan... if anyone wants to hold second place, please recruit