greenstergirl posted on Aug 20, 2011 at 01:42AM
Okay, its me, and I'm here with yet ANOTHER RP.

I was bored and I don't really know if this club has an RP yet but i'm making one anyway.

Its the time after the war. Its in the time of Korra, and we have been fighting the people who want to destroy bending. So basically we are a little more modern looking.

Required info:

Name:

Nation born in:

Bender or not?:

if so which element?:

weapon?:

Any special relations with anyone?:

Looks:

Personality:

also we all live in the Republic City, a city where all benders can live. We all go to an all-bending-type school where all benders go to learn.

People so far:

Greeny: Jia-fire bender- sister to alexa
Penny: Alexa-fire bender-sister to Jia
Percylover- Colida-fire bender
Jediwaterbender-Kai-water bender
ArtemisDiana-Kana-water bender
trixie123-Midori-earth bender
Vlad_Todd_Fan: Mikael-water bender
Alex13126: Rea-air bender
Sonoboreas: Koy-Fire
yellowcow: Mckenna-fire bender
feelmyswagger: Xai-air bender
rapunzeleah123: Mila- water bender
last edited on Aug 23, 2011 at 11:37PM

Avatar: The Last Airbender 87 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 87

over a year ago greenstergirl said…
Name: Jia Tsuyumaki

Nation born in: Fire nation

Bender or not?: yes

if so which element?: Fire

weapon?: none just her bending

Any special relations with anyone?: no

Looks: strawberry-blonde hair (odd for a fire bender her mother wasn't Chinese), blue eyes, tall, skinny

Personality: nice, strong, fun, friendly tease, loyal, looks out for friends.

(just imagine her with the fire nation outfit on)
Name: Jia Tsuyumaki

Nation born in: Fire nation

if so which element?:
over a year ago PenelopeWolf1 said…
Name: Alexyandra "Alexa" Tsuyumaki

Nation born in: Fire Nation

Bender or not?: Yes

weapon?: Just Fire

Any special relations with anyone?: Eh

Looks: Light brown hair, blue eyes, 4"11

Personality: Fighter, Stubborn, Scowly, Hardly ever smiles, Bright, Kind, Loyal, Keeps promises

Name: Alexyandra "Alexa" Tsuyumaki

if so
over a year ago percyLover101 said…
Name: Calida Tularemia

weapon?:Bending & Twin swords strapped to back

Any special relations with anyone?: Not yet

Looks: Tall, Skinny, Strong looking, Total Tom-Boy, Light brown hair, & Deep red eyes,

Personality: Fun, Out-going, Funny, Strong, free-willing, loyal, nice, & TOTAL TOM-BOY!!
last edited over a year ago
Name: Calida Tularemia 

if so which eleme
i woke up to the sound of my mother's breakfast bell. "ALEXA WAKE UP!!!!" i screamed as i jumped out of bed. i ripped the covers off my sister. "MOM IS GOING TO KILL US! WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE FOR BENDING SCHOOL!!!!" i screamed. i ran into the closet and pulled on my clothes. Alexa finally began to stir. i ran down stairs into our chinese living room. my mother stood by the stove.

"Jia...."

"Sorry mom!" i said before bowing. then i grabbed some food. "Mom, alexa isn't up yet. you need to wake her." i said before crunching on noodles. she ran upstairs.

Me going to school...
i woke up to the sound of my mother's breakfast bell. "ALEXA WAKE UP!!!!" i screamed as i jumped out
over a year ago JediWaterBender said…
Name:Kai Clei Hong

Nation born in: Northern Water Tribe

if so which element?: Water

weapon?: She is pretty good at throwing knives

Any special relations with anyone?: Not romantically. But can she be friends with Jia?

Looks: She is tall with long black wavy/curly hair and dark blue eyes.

Personality: She is loyal, strong, brave, funny, logical, and has a short temper.

Name:Kai Clei Hong

Nation born in: Northern Water Tribe

if so
suddenly i heard a knock at the front door. i ran to open it, and found my best friend, Kai (is it Kai or kai clei???) she smiled at me.

"Come on! School starts in wut......6 minutes?"

"AHH CRAP!!!" i screamed. i ran back in and grabbed my bag- and alexa's hand.
over a year ago JediWaterBender said…
smile
(It's Kai)

I ran down the street with Jia and Alexa all the way to the school. I was out of breath but Jia and I made it to our classroom and slipped into our seats just in time. We exchanged a smile before our teacher began his history lesson.
"I think I might die of boredom!!" I whispered to Kai. She laughed then turned Wen the teacher looked at us. I just had to get through the day until martial arts class....
over a year ago ArtemisDiana said…
Name:Kana Quair

Nation born in: Southern Water Tribe

if so which element?:Water

weapon?:water bending

Any special relations with anyone?: nope

Looks:long black hair held back in a braid like Katara's most of the time, blue eyes, extremely tan Caucasian skin, strong

Personality: Happy, fun, friendly, carefree
over a year ago ArtemisDiana said…
I ran down the school hallways and into history class, late again. "Sorry ma'am," I said, "there was a bit of a hold up on the way here. A few streets were blocked off again." this kind of thing was normal, especially if, like me, you lived on the other side of town from school. The teacher nodded and went back to her lesson as I went to my seat.
kana sat about two seats in front of me. i waved at her then began doodling on my notebook. Finally the bell rang and i jumped up. all morning we have math, history, language, then reading. after lunch we have the rest of the afternoon to MARTIAL ARTS!!!!!!! i grabbed my books.
"Come on guys!" i said before running out the door. kana, alexa, and kai followed. we walked down the halls into our math class.

so guys our classroom is stil chinese based like this except no picture of stupid ozai and all of us were different clothes and stuff on the walls is different
kana sat about two seats in front of me. i waved at her then began doodling on my notebook. Finally t
over a year ago trixie123 said…
big smile
Name:Midori

Nation born in:Earth Kingdom

Bender or not?:Yes

if so which element?:Earth

weapon?:Earthbending

Any special relations with anyone?:Nope

Looks:Brown hair, big green eyes with a hint of brown, tall, skinny

Personality:Stubborn, blunt, thinks she can take care of herself and does not like people telling her what to do, sort of a tom-boy
I walked up to Jia as she walked out of a classroom,"Did I miss class?"

She nodded,"Yeah... You did."

"Darn it!!!"

"You should tag along with me and Alexa when we get start going to school.."

I sighed,"I should.... Okay.. What time do you guys get ready to leave at?" A bell rang.

"Come on I'll tell you on the way to our next class", She said dragging me there by my wrists.
I rolled my eyes. "Excited are we?" I asked Jia.
I rolled my eyes. "Excited are we?" I asked Jia.
:::
ME!!
ME!!
I rolled my eyes and grabbed my Math book.
I stared at my sister. yeah....we hardly look anything alike. yet we do its odd. i grabbed my books. "I'm excited only cuz math is easy." i a said. we walked down o the hall and i sat dwon.
I sat by Jia and took out my math book...
I rolled my eyes and sat down.
after a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong 3 hour of boring we finally went to lunch. i grabbed a tray and walked down the line. i got a bowl of noodles, a dumpling, and some orange cake. i got some tea then sat down at our usual table. i sat down on the cushion and began to eat with chopsticks.
I grabbed a bowl of noodles and tea and sat down by my sister. I picked at my noodles.
It was wierd. The cafateria looked so... different from my old school. I picked up a bowl that looked like it contained noodles and sat down at an empty table. It's lonly when you're the kid who joins a new school in the middl of a semester.
"I'll be back." I told Jia and walked over to the kid alone at the table. I sat down. "Hey," I said. "You want to join us at our table?" I asked.
This was strange. I saw a girl get up and walk over to me. She had light brown hair and blue eyes. She was wering Fire Nation attire so I asumed that she was from the Fire Nation. She asked if she could sit with me. I just sat there thinking 'why would she want to sit with me?' But I finally decided to let her join the lonsome table where I was sitting. "If you want to. Sure," I finally answered.
I nodded and sat down. "I'm Alexa. What's your name?" I asked.
I saw the girl nod and sit down. It was silent u until she said her name and asked for mine. "Very nice to meet you Alexa. I'm Midori. You can call me Dori if you want to," I asnswered. I wasnt sure how to act. This lace wasnt firmiliar and I didn't know anyone. I went to my old school for practically my whole life. Being new was just, well, new to me.
I nodded. "Nice to meet you Dori." I hesitated. "Would you like to come over to the table with me and my sister? There's enough room, and ... yeah." I shifted uncomfortably.
over a year ago vlad_todd_fan said…
Name: Mikael
Northern Water Tribe
Bender: yes
Element: water
Weapon: none
Special relation: none
Looks: tall, muscular, deep tan, short blonde hair, dark blue eyes, flawless skin
Personality: trickster, mischeivous, but friendly and loving

RP
I walked alone in the cafeteria. There was only one spot open. I reluctantly sat down with the strangers
"Well....hi." i said to the boy. and the new girl. "Sit on down. And anyway, i'm jia, my sister is alexa, and these people are colida, kai,and kana."
"Hi Mikael." I nodded.
big smile
Hi, I said shyly and taking a bite of dumpling
big smile
Oh and could you guys please join my RP

link
I nodded.
over a year ago FeelmySwagger said…
smirk
Name:Xai
Born in the Earth Kingdom
Yes am i bender
but iam an Airbender
yeah i use a weapon! a staff!like the legendary Avatar Aang my father!
Yes there is sm1 a Firebender!my fiance!
I luk Pretty with my Angel Blonde hair and wen i airbend with my stick iam very sexy!
Iam Courageous, Bravery like my father aang, and got a seeking Redemption Habit it runs in the family!
Name:Xai
Born in the Earth Kingdom
Yes am i bender
but iam an Airbender
yeah i use a weapon!
It was the weirdest thing. One minute Alexa and I were eating in silence. The next minute I was invited to a table with a bunch of people sitting there. I could tell Alexa was a little uncomfterbal asking this, but I nodded and stood up with my tray. I headed over to a table and saw another person standing by someone who was already sitting. Alexa walked over and took a seat at the table. After I sat down, me and this other boy were introduced to the other people at the table. "Hi," I said,"I'm Midori, but If you want you can call me Dori." I was a little uncomfertabe introducing myself to so many people at once. 'Well, this is a start' I thought and started to eat the funny looking thing in my bowl that I think is noodles.
over a year ago YellowCow said…
Name: Mckenna ( Means, 'Born Of Fire' ) :D

weapon?: None.. Just Uses Powers.

Any special relations with anyone?: No...

Looks: Red Hair, Pink Eyes, Kinda Tall, Skinny.

Personality: Kind, Cute, Nice To Friends, Sticks Up For Friends, Funny.

Name: Mckenna ( Means, 'Born Of Fire' ) :D

I stood up with my uneaten noodles. "I'm going to go practice."
over a year ago YellowCow said…
I cracked my knuckles as I walked into the lunch room. I looked around. I saw a bunch of people. I sat next to a girl with short brown hair. She turned around. I said..

"Hi! I'm Mckenna!"

"Hi! I'm Colida!"

"Tight Name!"

"Thanks!"

I smiled. She took her fork & carefully twirled up her noodles. She shoved the noodle ball into her mouth. I laughed. She laughed too. She started to choke. My laughs faded. I panicked as I got up & tried to help her. She spit the noodles back into the bowl. I got a disgusted look on my face. I said..

"All of a sudden, I'm not hungry!"

She nodded while covering her mouth like she was gonna throw up..

"Ya.. Me either."

She pushed the bowl to the end of the table. We both got up & headed out....
I grabbed a fighting stick and twirled it fast. "Hi-yah!" I yelled, smacking the dummy with the stick, knocking his head clean off. I sighed and put the stick up.
I was finished with the noodle things after I saw this grose insident involving noodles. I got up. "I have to go," I said taking my tray. "I'll see you guys later." After I threw my lunch away, I headed to my next class... witch... was... martial arts! I couldn't wait! I love practicing Earthbending and now there's a whole class for it! We couldn't do this in our old school! They forbid us to even talk about bending! Oh well! New school, new traditions.
(Trixie123: Your a good RPer :) )

I kept practicing.
over a year ago Alex13126 said…
Name: Rea
Nation born in: Western Air Temple
Bender or not?: Yep
if so which element?: Airbending
weapon?: Airbending mostly. Sometimes a staff
Any special relations with anyone?: Not that I know of
Looks: Dark brown hair, grey-green eyes, about 5'7, very skinny
Personality: Mischievous, sarcastic, sometimes reckless, shy and quiet around people she doesn't know, would do anything for friends
over a year ago sonoboreas said…
Name;Koy Mustang

Age;16

Home Nation;Northern Water Tribe

Element;Fire

Weapon;5 1/2ft Bisento

Special Relations;Father is the leader of N. Water Tribe and mother is a firebender

Looks;Picture Provided

Personality;Loyal, Independent, Caring, Protects the weaker, Willing to befriend others
Name;Koy Mustang

Age;16

Home Nation;Northern Water Tribe

Element;Fire

Weapon;5 1/2ft Bisento

Spe
(Bisento)
(Bisento)
(Thank's PenelopeWolf1)

I walked into my Earthbending class. There were so many students! I couldn't believe it! I walked into the line of kids and started to drill.
(No problemo!)

I practiced Fire bending.
I walked past a sign, explaining that I had entered Republic City. I saw many people and machines; all busily working away. Unfurling the note in my pocket I re-read it's contents. It said the following:'Find the Principal of The School and watch out for the Black Thread.'
Class was great and our Earthbending teacher was nice. I walked around the school just to get a good glimps of it. It was a little old fashoned but it was cute. 'Now,' I thought,' All I have to do is go to my next class and then go home. Easy enough.'
I walked towards the center of the city, looking for the school. I walked to a girl,"Sorry, but, could you direct me to the Element Bending school?"