Assassin's Creed RP Assassin's creed role-play RP

deathsie posted on Mar 21, 2012 at 06:27AM
ok so this is an AC role-play it is set in a fictional city it will be called whatever the 1st person names it as i will then edit this to make it say it ok all you need is (this is mine and my bio will be the stroyline)
Name: David Parsons
Assassin's name: Hunter
Favorite weapons: 2-handed axe and tommyhawks
color of armor: black
Bio: in the year of 1420 the city was overran by the temper scum i was only 10 so i ran like my master told me to if i knew he was going to die i would have died next to him now its the year 1427 and its time to take the fight to them.
last edited on Jan 06, 2014 at 06:12AM

Assassin's Creed 136 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 136

over a year ago deathsie said…
i am sitting on the rooftops of the city overlooking the guards collecting the monthly tax most travelers think a monthly tax is good but then the see how munch it is 500G (Gold) that's how much a good sword costs if not payed the people are beaten until almost unconscious then taken home and all there belonging taken and house will be used in the name of the Templar's i am waiting for a distraction so i can go kill then and spread the money out to the people there are 15 guards and i only have one smoke grenade.
glitch it didn't say 1 comment so im posting this to see if i can fix it
last edited over a year ago
I know you people are watching this encase people join i know it so you join *looks into your eyes threw the screen*
over a year ago Xenok15 said…
Assassin's Name: Shinra
Favorite Weapon: Katana. short knives,hidden blades
Armor: Black
over a year ago malfato said…
Assassin's name: Roberto
Favorite weapons: Long sword, Two Knives in my boots, and Hidden blades
color of armor: Blue
:D people have joined now i will be logging on every day
over a year ago keshmyster said…
Assassin name: Shadow

Favourite Weapons: Hidden Blade, Short swords, throwing knives and grapple hook

Armour: No ones lived to see it.

Bio: Raised in a small russian village and lived lived a peaceful farm boy life, till the age of 8 in 1516 when local tribes massacred his village. He fled being the only survivor with a few weapons and grew up training in the wilderness. Made his own hidden blade and brought revenge down on every single tribe who massacred his village. Then he decided to travel to the big citys and remove any evil from his homeland always working in the shadow, night is the new day.
3 other people have joined :D No one has posted them-self's doing something D:
(don't mind if i do?)
Shinra: *climbing atop a building jumping from one to another until she hears a commotion coming from the ground. she turns and finds a boy sitting atop another building* hmm? *curious she reaches him and stands behind him, watching the crowd below and lowers her head to him* Whats going on??
(someone else posted yay)

as i now look up to face the other assassin "tax collection 500 gold a month unbelievable, i am going to go down there kill them take the money and give it to the people but i am low on supply's want to help?" i ask the other assassin
*smiles mischievously with a light in her eyes* I'd love to help~ *looks down at the guards and the people and jumps landing behind one of the guards and quickly assassinates him*
i now pull out 2 tomahawks and jump down throwing them in mid-air killing 2 guards i then get out my axe and start using it on the guards
*Twirls the blades around, twisting around the guards attacking, striking like a snake* *murmurs* you guys are too easy...
as some of the guards now start to run i pull on my last 2 tomahawks and throw them at the guard with the chest of gold and the one closest to him. "cowards" i yell at the top of my voice as i pull my axe from a dead guard and go back to fighting.
*Shinra smiles, finishing off one of the last and runs over to get the chest, picking it up and bringing it back to the other assassin* Was this what you wanted? *she looks at him curiously*
"Ahhh yes it is" i say as i pull out a lock pick and quickly unlock the chest and open it, it is full of gold "thank you for the help but i must ask one more thing of you, can you help me give the gold back to the people? You can keep a bit if you want."
*nods* I'll help, and it's alright i really don't need any*she smiles and picks up some gold going over to the people*
"ok you do that i will get rid of the body and marks of the battle" i say i now whistle and a white horse with a brown head comes trotting up to me with a small cart strapped to its back the cart is full of hay i throw some hay over the battle scene and throw the body's in the cart and put hay on them i also collect my 4 tomahawks "i will be back in about ten min's with the body's safely hidden" i say as i clime onto the horse and ride away
*she nods to him and keeps doing what she began with while looking around, it was her first time here anyway...*
as i now ride back to the other assassin with the cart empty "i have not seen you before are you new or just not from around here?"
*she looks up at him and nods* i'm not from around here *she finishes up and turns toward him completely a bit curious*
"well then hope in the cart and i will take you to the main den" i say "the rooftops are not safe anymore and nether are the main road's so it will take a bit to get there"
Gotcha. *she jumps in the cart being epic (lol) and sighs* that's how bad huh?
as my horse starts walking to the wall surrounding the city "i am afraid it is worse then that, we only have one den but it is one they shall never find because it is-" as i am now cut off by a group of guards running towards where the battle just took place "-it is inside the wall itself that is the only reason i am still alive today and the order still stands" we now reach the wall and turn left "so tell me where did you come from and why come here?"
*she stares at the guards running by for a bit, all the while listening to him* ah, oh, i am sorry to hear that....*she looks around a little more until hearing that he asked a question* eh? oh i was sent here and i'm guessing it's for that problem of yours?
over a year ago BLAMargera123 said…
Name: "Rapier"

Assassin Name: Swordsman

Weapons: Khopesh Sword, Katana, Hook Swords, Rapier, & Hidden Blade.

Armor: Hidden behind Robes

Bio: Raised by a Master Swordsman in France, Rapier has become the deadliest
swordsman around, he joined the Assassins when he was 13 and dazzled most
Assassin's with his skills with the Rapier Sword, he has begun to teach himself on
using other swords such as the ancient Egyptian Khopesh Sword, Feudal Japan's
Katana Blade, and the Shaolin Monk Hook Blades, he prefers swords than the
Assassins Hidden Blade.
"well the main problem is the rooftops they can see almost everything below them take them out if you want to help they have a barracks a bit further up the wall but it is heavily guarded you will need help" as we now reach a large crack in the wall but on closer inspection you can tell it is realty a door by the sign of the assassins on it. "we are here i say as i get off the horse "by the way you can call me Hunter"
Got it *she nods and then stares at the emblem, jumping off* heh? ah, I'm Shinra*she nods in greeting*
over a year ago BLAMargera123 said…
a large boat stops at the dock of the large city, a group of french passengers walk off the boat, a man with five blades sheathed on him walks off the boat and walks into the large city to find the assassins.
*sorry my keyboard broke and i was to cheap to get a new one*

as i now walk up to the hidden door on the walk i knock on it it opens revealing a slightly underground room with a few assassins talking there are also hallways leading across the wall that you can see they are to get around in or use to help you fight if the base is attacked
(D: sad lol)

Shinra followed, walking behind him as he opens the door. She looks at it with mild interest and her eyes sparkled as she entered along with Hunter,"Nice place, so this is were I'll be staying at eh?"
over a year ago Spikegilfer1997 said…
Name: Arisutea "Arik" Takahashi
Assassin's name: The Vigilant (Because Sentinel was claimed in AC:R)
Favorite weapons: Dual wielding warrior favors katana's strapped on his back
color of armor: Light plate Black
Bio: Walking in a strange land heavily armed Arik looks like he's looking for a fight. Entering a new Brotherhood the young assassin set's up his quarters swiftly, knowing the peace he has seen won't last much longer.
"well Shinra" i say as i open a trapdoor "here is where you and some of the other assassination will stay unless you want to rent a room in the inn a few blocks down the east wall"
over a year ago Nicolicious said…
Can i join?
Name:Brynjolf
Assasin Name:Nightingale
Favourite Weapons: Hidden Blade, Scimitar, Bow
Colour of Armour:The Fabric is brown but the armour is black.
Bio: Born in a small town. At the age of 20 he lived as a hunter, but his father was an Assasin so he was trained at a young age, the Templars attacked and burnt his town to the ground so he fled to the city where he is now a lone Assasin that hardly visits the guilds.
(sure BTW i see the Skyrim reference with your Assassin's name)
(Ah an Elder Scrolls player. I all ready like this forum.😏)
I sit on top of a roof over looking a market.
over a year ago Spikegilfer1997 said…
(Hey Cara)
(hey)
Shinra smiled and shrugged,"I don't mind staying here" She grinned at Hunter as she looked around a little more, thinking that this place felt a little different from where she was from.
"There you are." I see my target and trail him from the rooftops. "Where are you going?" I drop down off the roof and into a hay bail and listen. "I'm being trailed." My target said. How does he know? I thought. "We will prevent you from being killed." His accomplice replied cooly. I hear my target thank his companion and he trudges off down one of the streets. I jump out of the hay bail and sprint up a wall and trail him again on a roof. He stops and turns down into a dark alley. "Stupid." I mutter with a grin. I get into position and fall down from the roof digging my blade into his neck.
(i lost my com need to stop downloading music hope you still here? (( most likely not)) )

" well i have to go check on some stuff feel free to explore the city" i say but as i get to the door i say "there is a Templar priest entering the city in a few days from the east gate, he will be heavily guarded, we may need some help to take him out if you want to help meet me at the east gate tomorrow" i now leave the hideout.
(I'm still here.)
I hide the body in a hay barrel and climb the rooftops and go back to my guild.
as i now start to climb the rooftops as i get to the top i see Nightingale so i start in that direction as i get close i say "Nightingale i was about to go looking for you. we are going after a Templar priest coming into the city from the east gate. if you want to join us meet me there tomorrow. of?"
I nod and sprint off across the roofs towards the Guild.
as i now head towards the west gate but stop as i get close. i head into a small house that looks the same as all the others but the lock has the assassin sign scratched around it. i get changed into my normal outfit and go out onto the street. i start playing the lute and listen to everyone's conversations as they walk by or put money in the lutes case.
I drop down through a hole in the roof(AC1 style) and pull back my hood revealing my choppy brown hair. I sit on a stack of pillows and read a book.
as it starts to get late i see a group of guards i start to play louder and play a strange song about a man pretending to be a guard. one of the men says something and points to me he comes over and the rest keep going. "hunter?" the guard asks i nod he gives me a roll of paper about the priest that is coming in from the east gate tomorrow. "good luck" he says as he runs to join the other guards.
I stop reading and race across the rooftops to the gate. I see Hunter dressed as a musician and I notice an archer across from me. He starts shouting at me so I grab onto a zip line and slide across the roofs to him cutting his throat open. I put on his armour and watch from the rooftops. I carefully fire an arrow next to Hunter with a note saying "Look up. I'm the guard."
i finish reading the note then an arrow with a note hits the seat next to me i read it "Look up. I'm the guard." i look up and see Nightingale's face so i throw up the note from the guard. then clime up as you read it. "2 horsemen 4 spear men and 10 highly trained swordsmen." i say in a hushed voice "that is what is protecting the Templar."
"Sounds fun. The best thing to do is for me to attract the attention of the Spearmen. They will climb up here and I will dispose leaving the horsemen and the swordsman. Think you can handle the swordsman?"