Assassin's Creed Role Play The Templars Edge

Hades_Shadow posted on Nov 16, 2012 at 10:16PM
Abstergo, a Templar company, Has been training their operatives though a device called the Animus. We all know this, but they intend to attack the Assassin's Harder than ever before. Those who have Knowledge of the Assassin order are working hard to prevent this, Tech support has been hired to find through geneology people who have a past with the Creed. Scouts are then sent to find and recruit them, before the Templars do. Will they find you?

Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted.
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­

To Join, Fill out the Rubric in Characters, and say "Insert (character name)"

There are simple rules

-No Cussing
-No Killing another Live player (unless they are ok with it)
-No Improbable things (Keep it time appropriate)
-No Rude comments
-No Killing Name characters in the Series
-No Playing without Character Approval

Have fun!
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­

Accepted Characters:

Trent Hatchback (Hades_Shadow)
Jarred Bastion (Nicolicious)
Lance Mc'Callan (Rogue475)
Avis Borodin (Blaze_of_Ares)
Zilo Carlson (The_Irish_22)
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___
last edited on Nov 30, 2012 at 02:19AM

Assassin's Creed Role Play 157 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 157

over a year ago Hades_Shadow said…
I wake up from my animus session, and start gearing up.
over a year ago Nicolicious said…
Insert Jarred(I forgot his last name)
After putting on my gear, I head into the Training facilities in the underground.
I am training underground when I see Trent walk in. "Trent!" I call out putting down the weights.
"Jarred, any updates while I was out?" I ask
"None that I can remember...wait Abstergo bought a filing company a few blocks away from us."
over a year ago Rogue475 said…
Insert Lance Mc'Callan
(His story takes place in Chicago)
I walk through the busy streets of Chicago. all the sudden a van that had the word: Abstergo, writen on it's side pulls up. the door slides open and three men grab me and throw me inside. they blindfolded me and drove off. "Let me out!" i yell out but there was never a reply, i continue to shout but eventually i gave up. They had me and were taking me somewhere far from were we once were.
"Filing? What do they need filed? Anyway how are the new recruits adjusting to animus training?"
Then the vehicle abruptly stops and i hear the door slid open. they grab me and take me somewhere. we walked for a few moments then they stop and take off my blindfold. my eyes readjusted to the light and i find myself in a white room with a bed and mirror and bathroom. "Why am i here?" i say to the men in security uniforms. they dont answer my question but they do leave, then i hear the door lock behind them.
"Anyway, Jarred, Today is the big one, Operation Jail Break is a go."
a few hours later a man appears at the door, he wore a lab coat with a wierd triangle symbol on it. "Come with me" he says in a serious tone. I look at him and shrug. "Would you like me to call security?" he says and smirks a little. i get up and follow him.
I follow the Man into an odd white chamber with a wierd device in the center. "Please sit Lance" He say to me as he goes over to a computer that was linked to it. "How do you know my name?" i say to him but he does not answer.
last edited over a year ago
i sit on the... Mechanical desk thing. "now lay back and let me configure your biometrics."
"Uh... English Please" i tell him.
"Im hooking you up" he says in a mock tone.
"Fine" i say and lay back. an assistant appears and enables a visor like thing to rise and go over my eyes. I see a light and then i blackout.
"Jail Break?" I ask.
I appear as a man commanding a ship in the thick of battle, it seemed like a dream. But it was just so real. Cannons were being fired and the Smell of smoke filled my lungs as a musket is fired near me. then my vision gets staticy and i reawaken on the device. "What the Heck was that!" i yell out at him starting to freak out. i slip out of the machine and see a few guards appear.
a guard goes and grabs at me but i pull out my Butterfly Knife and stab him in the rib. The other guards see this and pull out their guns, i spin the guy around and use him as a shield. bad idea the pistols shot right through him and just grazed my side. i stagger in pain then reach for the pistol strapped to the dead guard's leg. i pull it out and start shooting like mad. two fall and the other runs to find cover. i kept firing and eventually ran out.
i stand there and attempt to search the dead guard for pistol magazines. the other guard fires another 3 shots at me and miss, then i pull the dead guard behind the Deck type Machine (Animus) and continue my search.
"We are going into the Heart of Abstergo, and breaking out their captured Assassins."
i find three extra magazines and reload the pistol, then i look around for an exit. The only one was behind the guard that was still shooting at me.
All the sudden an alarm sounds: "ATTENTION A PRISONER HAS ESCAPED, USE OF LIVE ROUNDS ARE AUTHORIZED!" booms in the speakers. I curse and prepare to make a dash for cover over to the room i was staying in.
I start getting the teams prepared for our armed assault. we take a van to the abstergo co. when we hear the alarms are already triggered.
i run to the room and bullets wiz past me. I make it inside and lock the door. I then hear shuffling outside and voices. looking around i spot a Vent in the ceiling. i pop it out and climb inside.
"Alright then group one, go through the front door, two through the back 11 in the vents, and group 59 with me through the top of the fire escape."
Inside the vent i take a moment to catch my breath. I take the pistol out of my jacket and pull out the magazine. Then unload the bullets onto my palm, i count the number of rounds:"17" i say to myself. i insert the bullets back into the mag and load it into the pistol. The pistol itself was black and had a unique design.
Inside the vent i take a moment to catch my breath. I take the pistol out of my jacket and pull out t
i find an exit point and kick it out. i find myself in a large complex with those Special machines in rows of maybe 8. i look around trying to find a door and then i heard more shooting.
I see through the glass ceiling as they are recovering the assassins and see one on the run, I jump through the ceiling and land next to the Rogue runner
(Am i the Rogue Runner?)
(Yup! ROGUE runner)
(Just making sure, lol)
I see a man in a black jacket land next to me and i insinctively pull out the pistol and point it directly at his heart. "Stay away from me!" i say to the man.
I put on my fadora and look at him, holding the pistol with my right hand. "Stay back!" i say to remind him. 'this isnt good' i think to myself.
I do a simple disarm procedure as I say "You dont like this place, Neither do we, Join us."
he disarms me, i spin and pull out my knife. "Why are you here?" i ask him.
the blade was blackend with blood. i realized right then that it was the first time i ever killed anyone. i felt horrible, but i still kept my guard up.
"We are here to recover those kidnapped from Abstergo, we are Assassins." I say as I point the gun at his knee "I would put that knife away if I was you. I will let you come with me, if you dont like the operation, then you can leave."
"Show me the door and il be on my way!" i say to the man. "You dont frighten me"
I burst through the door with two other Assassins an Assault Rifle in my hands. "Who's this?" I ask gesturing towards the kid with the knife.
"Stay away from me!, all of you!" i yell at the assassins.
I put the rifle on the floor and raise an eyebrow. "Listen kid. These people here." I gesture to the dead Abstergo employees. "Are Templars. They seek power and control. The only way to get that is through corruption." I then gesture to the Assassins standing around me. "We Assassins seek freedom and peace. And the Templars are stopping that, so we kill Templars. Innocence are spared."
"Well i dont want anything to do with this stupid war of yours." i say to the assassin and relinquish my blade.
"This is your fight too, they would not take you if you did not have a strong family background with the Assassin's or Templars, They need no Project 18 and we will prevent it" I say still pointing the pistol, "Now when I said put the Knife away, I did not mean drop it. Tell me your name, we may have been looking for you before."
(He did not drop the Butterfly knife he still has it he just spun it so the blade was inside the handle)
"Lance Mc'Callan, I've never seen you people before." i say to him.
"Ah but we have seen you, I believe you are a 9th Generation Assassin
i hear more gunshots and turn away from them. i look over my shoulder and say; "Find me when this is over, and i may reconsider" i run off and find an exit out of the building.
"Jarred help all the squads, I am going after this one, He has a fighting spirit!" I say running after Lance, I toss him the pistol back, "Now they have control of all the cameras on every block, we have deactivated certain ones, follow me if you would like to not wind back up in there."
"Righty o'." I say. I turn around and grab the Assault Rifle. "Men lets get out of here." We walk out of the building, taking out enemies every now and then.
i catch the pistol and say; "Alright, i've had enough of this place anyway." i follow the Assassin.
We make it outside and wait for Trent and the kid.
After a block or so I send up a flare on the gps, "So what did you do before the kidnap thing, work wise"
I see the flare and head towards their destination. Alone.