AquaMarine6663 ♡Ao no Exorcist RP (Open)♡

AquaMarine6663 posted on Sep 07, 2018 at 07:56PM
Yeah, yeah, another RP. I had no clue how to do the last one so I'm making a new one.
👉😎👉
Rules and available characters will be listed below. Feel free to join!

|×Rules×|

• No roleplaying as a character that's in-use unless you have permission or their original admin leaves the RP permanently.

• You're allowed to roleplay as an OC, but put a brief description down first.

• No taking control of another player's character. You have to let them respond to an action themselves.

• Shipping is allowed! Just don't force it if the other roleplayer doesn't want to do it.

• No god-modding. Unless your character is a canon character that is powerful. Even so, remember, they have limits too.

• Be descriptive and clear with your roleplay, make sure people know what you're doing, who you're addressing, and establish whether you're speaking out of character or not.

• Try to interact with other characters. If you just have your character somewhere else and doing their own thing with no intention of interacting with the rest of the party, just go write an article instead.

• Try to stay mostly in character.

(More rules might be added later)

|×Characters×|

Rin Okumura - [Open]

Yukio Okumura - [Open]

Shiemi Moriyama - [Open]

Izumo Kamiki - [Open]

Suguro Ryuji - [Open]

Renzō Shima - [Open]

Konekomaru Miwa - [Open]

Mephisto Pheles - [Taken] AquaMarine6663

Amaimon - [Open]

Shura Kirigakure - [Open]

Lewin Light - [Open]

Igor Neuhaus - [Open]

Arthur Auguste Angel - [Open]

Note - If there's a character unlisted and you wanna roleplay as them, tell me and I'll add them to the list. Please don't roleplay a lot of characters right away, start with one. And lastly, I'm not entirely sure if I'll allow Shiro, Yuri, and villains (ie, the Illuminati) to be roleplayed as. Depends where the rp goes.

I'm too lazy to type up any kind of story so it's sort of a free-for-all. Have fun. UwU
Yeah, yeah, another RP. I had no clue how to do the last one so I'm making a new one. 
 👉😎👉
last edited on Sep 07, 2018 at 11:18PM

AquaMarine6663 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago AquaMarine6663 said…
Mephisto had been perched at his desk, the sun filtering through the parted red curtains strung over the large windows placed behind him.
His office was currently quiet, besides the noise of his game quietly ringing out and the plastic clicking of his gloved fingers swiftly pressing the buttons on the small pink device.

However, a knock drifted from the office door stationed across the room, prompting him to swiftly shut off the game and discreetly shovel it into one of his desk drawers before straightening his posture, scooting closer towards his desk and picking up a pen, giving it a click and letting it nestle in the palm of his hand to appear as if he had been busying himself.

After making himself appear professional, he cleared his throat and spoke, letting his suave voice ring out loud enough for the visitor separated by the other side of the door to hear.

"Enter~"
Mephisto had been perched at his desk, the sun filtering through the parted red curtains strung over
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
*Keiji rested on the stairs, sitting down on the lowest step of the stairs, his arms crossed, his head hung low, and his eyes closed. It could be mistaken that he was in a deep thought, when really, he was sound asleep*

(I'm using a new character because I don't trust myself with the integrity of already existing characters XD)
AquaMarine6663 commented…
//skfskjfnskfsk N i k how am I supposed to respond to t h i s- over a year ago
(Man, I don't know. I know my character's FAR too shit tier to meet Mephisto. Sorry, I suck at starting things off :P)
over a year ago AquaMarine6663 said…
//No, no, it's just that I don't know how to r e s p o n d to your response since it has nothing to do with my own post- h-
*Sorry. I'm just used to RP's where people use like twenty different characters. Hang on, I think I got something*

*Keiji looked around the place as he entered, his hands in his pockets, looking a little expressionless as he observed the place, before his eyes fell on Mephisto. He took one hand out of his pocket and pointed to him* Are you Mephistopheles, the dude in charge. Sorry I'm late. Place is pretty big
last edited over a year ago