AquaMarine6663 Blue Exorcist Roleplay

AquaMarine6663 posted on Dec 22, 2016 at 07:05AM
Okay, before things get started, I need to clarify things and lay down a few rules:

1. You can play as an OC or canon character, but if you play as a character, make sure they're IN CHARACTER. Don't act out of character unless you're 100% unsure what do do in that situation!
2. No playing god! Your character can't magically dodge attacks all the time, and can't somehow kill people with one hit or win fights all the time, so be realistic about things and play fair!
3. Try to actually interact with the other characters. Even if your character is an angsty emo teen who hates the world, at least have them show their hate to the other characters. Just sitting around and doing nothing is boring.
4. DON'T SHIP. Don't purposefully try to push two characters together. A little spark now and then is okay, but don't completely hound at it and make it your ultimate goal.
5. IF YOU PLAY AS A DEMON/HALF DEMON--don't give them blue flames. That's a power you can ONLY HAVE if you play as Rin Okumara or possibly even Satan. No other character can have that. It's god-modding if you do.
6. Play realistically--I pretty much went over this with the second rule, but this applies to it. If your demon character is aligned to a certain element, they'll likely be weak to another element (like how water weakens fire and so on and so forth) and don't try to make your character immune to everything. It's not cool, man.
7. If you're unsure how a character would act, you can break character and ask me or just let me take over.
Please abide by the rules and don't ruin anyone's time.

So, when you start, make sure you introduce your character and throw in a little detail about them, kay?

So, that's about it, and I'll try to start it out simply. Follow the rules and play fair, and most of all, have fun~! ♡
<i>Okay, before things get started, I need to clarify things and lay down a few rules:</i>

1. You

AquaMarine6663 36 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago AquaMarine6663 said…
(It is a bright, sunny day outside True Cross Academy, and school will be starting soon. There is the normal chatter of students as they head to the large and impressive school. Though there have been a couple of strangers wandering around today, it's clear that they're just checking things out and possibly sightseeing, and not harmful or shifty.)
(It is a bright, sunny day outside True Cross Academy, and school will be starting soon. There is the
over a year ago ErzaScarletXX said…
Names - gurl - Natsume and boi - Arigoto Yuma

Ages: 17

Sex - Gurl and boi

species - unknown so far, but seen as demons

Family -
Mother - unknown
Father - Died

Interests Natsume - Dogs, tea, death, etc
Interests Arigoto - Cats, weapons, death

Despises Natsume - Cats, sweets, birds
Despises Arigoto - Dogs, tea, birds and sweets

Backstory - their backstory is something unknown until you talk them into saying it, which isn't that easy, but one thing is, they've never met their parents.
Names -  gurl - Natsume and boi - Arigoto Yuma

Ages: 17

Sex - Gurl and boi

species - unknown
AquaMarine6663 commented…
Grand~ ^u^ over a year ago
over a year ago Shin111 said…
wink
(Can I join? Also,can I use an actual character's picture for an OC?)
(Yeah, sure, go ahead. ^-^)
over a year ago BennieBear27 said…
(I'm in the midst of creating an OC, but I might not be very active until I'm...ya know, farther into the manga.)
(It's okay. Nobody else is active, anyways.....)
over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
(I shall join................ What do I do XD)
You can introduce your character and then respond to the very first thing I posted if you want. ^ over a year ago
Make sure you read through the rules, too, babe~ over a year ago
Alunno: (Arrives at the school, tired and barely dragging himself up the stairs (I'm assuming this place has stairs :P) as he scratches his rugged brown hair)
I wanna know if he's a demon or human- over a year ago
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Human :P over a year ago
Okay~ over a year ago
(Not much is going on today. Rin Okumara is being loud with his group of friends and everyone else is just generally doing what they normally do)
Alunno: (When he gets up the stairs, he leans against a wall and rests there)
(A few girls are talking about what appears to be a couple of men that have been seen on school grounds, although they don't seem very shifty, they shrug them off as tourists)
Alunno: (As he rests there, by total accident, he ends up falling asleep again)
(As he falls asleep, the girls look over and nervously move out of the way as one of the newer students start to walk past)
Alunno: (Keeps sleeping in the hall, not wanting to be disturbed)
(The new student stops in front of Alunno, and the other ones keep at a safe distance and look on fretfully)
???: *pokes Alunno in the chest rather roughly*
Alunno: (Startlked a little, he looks up, secretly annoyed) Hello?
(I'm guessing he's in front of the lockers at this point-)
(The kid who's been in school for only about a week or two, but has managed to scare most of the school's population, is Ambrosius Faust, Johann Faust's nephew who was enrolled into True Cross)
Ambrosius: You're in front of my locker. Get away from it.
(I'm guessing he's in front of the lockers at this point-)
(The kid who's been in school for only ab
Alunno: (Stares at him sleepily, as he gets up, walks a few feet away, and falls asleep against the wall again)
Ambrosius: Tch. *gets his books from his locker, shuts it, then kicks Alunno in the ankle so he falls over as he walks past him*
Alunno: (Tips forward and falls, but is already asleep once he hits the ground and just lies there)
(10/10 most interesting RP ever)

*Someone stops and notices him on the ground, then drags him off and props him up against the wall so he's out of the way*
(Thank you XD)

Alunno: (Slowly opens his eye) Huh?
(Tis Rin Okumara)
Rin: Who the hell just sleeps in the middle of the hallway, anyways? Whatever. You should be more careful. *goes to leave for his classes*
Alunno: (Yawns and gets to class)
(I have to ask, does he have a temptaint (meaning he can see demons), and is he in the Exorcist's cram school?)
(Yes and yes :P)
(Ahh....okay.)
*Ambrosius is in the same 1st period class as him*
Alunno: (Sits in the back of the class, not wanting anyone to sit behind him)
*Ambrosius is also at the back of the class, but at the opposite side of the room, and he has his feet up on his desk*
Alunno: (Rests his head on the desk, tired from staying up all night)
Ambrosius: *is glaring at Alunno from his side of the room*
Alluno: (Does not notice Ambrosius's staring)
Ambrosius: *is still glaring fiercely at Alunno, hoping he'll notice*
Alluno: (Briefly looks from the corner of his eye)
*He notices Ambrosius giving him a death glare, probably for leaning against his locker earlier in the day*
Alluno: ... (Shrugs and looks the other way)