Anj's Angels Getting to know my Angels better!!!

iceprincess7492 posted on Jan 08, 2012 at 04:36PM
Here's the second forum post!!! A small place to introduce ourselves to each other and learn a little bit more about everyone here!! Write whatever you all want, name, age, where you're from, hobbies, etc... nothing specific!! ^__^

Anj's Angels 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago iceprincess7492 said…
big smile
I would start first but I've already written an article "Who Am I?"

The basics are this:

Name - Anjali (Anj for short)

Age - 19

Birthday - 7th April

Country - India

Hobbies - Reading, writing, tv, music, ps3, a little bit of dancing here and there... hehehe!!!

Joined Fanpop: April 2009

Career: Planning to be a Novelist someday!

Favorite TV Show: SUPERNATURAL!!!

Fav Book: Harry Potter/ Lord of the Rings

Fav Movie: HP and the Deathly Hallows Part 2! Superhero movies, animated movies, Johnny Depp's movies.

Fav Singer (male): Enrique Iglesias, Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley, Elton John, Michael Bolton, Adam Lambert, Mika, Richard Marx, Bruno Mars, Jason Mraz, Usher, Akon.

Fav Singer (female): Taylor Swift, Leona Lewis, Celine Dion, Mariah Carey, Adele, Delta Goodrem, Katy Perry, Rihanna.

Fav Band: KISS!!! Coldplay, One Republic, The Beatles, Backstreet Boys, Linkin Park, Lifehouse.

Fav Color: Black then Blue.

Lucky nos. 7 & 9.

over a year ago rakshasa said…
big smile
Name: Jezzi (the obsessed Paul lover, lol)

Birthday: March 28th

Hobbies: snowbording, motocross, avid music listener, drums, TV...especially SPN and next would be TSC ^-^

Joined fanpop: January 2011

career: eek...graghic design! O_O

Favorite tv show: Supernatural ^__^

Favorite book: Eragon...for now ^-^

Favorite movie: I draw a blank...I'll have to think about that *_*

Favorite singer (male): Paul Stanley.........MJ, Elvis,
Andy Biersack, Adam Lambert, Johnny Cash, Neil Diamond, and Jim Croce ^_^

Favorite singer (female): Pink, Lita Ford, Nelly Fertado ^-^

Favorite band: Kiss.............Black Veil Brides, Judas Priest, Megadeth, Iron Maiden, Twisted Sister, Def Leppard, Ramones, Cheap Trick, Metallica, Journey, Alice in Chains, Styx, Warrant, Poison, Rainbow...I could keep going, lol *_*

Favorite color: Purple

Lucky numbers: 7 & 8 ^_^
over a year ago twilighter4evr said…
smile
Name: Char

Age: 13 years older then Jezzi & Anj....lol you do the math

birthday: September 3rd

hobbies: bowling, atv, crafts, running clubs & contests on fanpop, boating, traveling

joined fanpop: August 2010

favorite tv show: Supernatural, The Secret Circle, The Vampire Diaries & reality tv

career: hoping to take over being the HS Bowling Coach for my old school someday for now I'm volunteering as a scorekeeper

fav book: Twilight Eclipse I've read it probably 10 times

fav movie: it's a tie between HP & the Deathly Hallows 2 & Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 1

fav female singer: Miranda Lambert, Carrie Underwood, Shania Twain, Taylor Swift pretty much all country

fav male singer: Paul Stanley, Gene Simmons, Ace Frehley, Peter Criss, Kenny Chesney, Dierks Bentley, Brad Paisley

fav band: KISS, 70's - 90's Rock Bands I'm not really picky

fav color: the colors of the US Flag Red White & Blue
over a year ago vidvida said…
big smile
Name:Vida! (Nickname:Vidastiel!!)

Birthday: September 8th!

Hobbies: Video Games,Books,Basketball and TV! also Fanpop!

Joined Fanpop: December 2009!

Favorite Tv shows: Supernatural! TVD and TSC!

Career: I Rather be a Hunter when i grow up!

Fav book: Anjali's fan-fic in SPN club named Love,Lost and Found again! and Twilight series! also Host!

Fav Movie: Twilight,lovely bones and runaways! also HP series!

Fav Female Singer:Britney Spears! P!nk , Selena Gomez and Adele Rihanna

Fav male singer: Example,Pitbull and Enrique Iglesias!

Fav Band: Black eyes peas,paramore and also the ways! Kiss and Survivors and Placebo!

Fav Color: Black and Purple also Blue!

over a year ago Ieva0311 said…
heart
Name:Ieva...

Birthday:March 11th!

Hobbies:reading, watching movies,video games, and also Fanpop...!!!!

Joined Fanpop:November 2011

Favorite Tv shows:SUPERNATURAL!!!TVD & TSC....

Career:planing to be teacher..(I know awful job but I like it)

Fav book:TVD

Fav Movie:The Dark Knight,Pirates of the Caribbean,Sherlock Holmes,Inception

Fav Female Singer:Adele,Rihanna,Beyonce,Katy Perry,Miley Cyrus

Fav male singer:Example,Enrique Iglesias,Usher

Fav Band:30seconds to mars,Coldplay,Black eyes peas

Fav color:purple,green,brown & dark colors...
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago IngridPresley said…
heart
Name: Ingrid (I don't have nickname...I'm wondering if it has some possibility of creating one with this kind of name... ;D)

Birthday: December 6th (I'm Sagittarius!)

Hobbies: Too many! Watching TV (My favorite and most important!), surfing in the internet (Mostly in Fanpop!), reading, listening to music, drawing, finding new crushes on TV (Believe me, I'm master of it!), collecting all about Elvis, and the list goes on... :D

Joined Fanpop: April 2011

Career: I really want to be a cientist! I'm working on my studies to enter in an University to course Biotechnology...and then get a job in a research center! *fingers crossed!*

Favorite TV Show: Supernatural (My favorite by far!!), Dallas (the new version), The Vampire Diaries, Fashion Police, Mad TV, Big Time Rush, The Big Bang Theory, The Middle, Just Shoot Me, ... and the list goes on...I love TV shows!! :D

Fav Book: Wuthering Heights (Super recommended! I'm in love with this book!), The Vampire Diaries and Diary of a Wimpy Kid

Fav Movie: OMG! I have thousands! Lol! Mostly I like Disney and Pixar...The Incredibles, Monster INC, Lilo & Stitch,...Also I like comedies, specially the Happy Madison productions...Always very funny! :D

Fav Singer (male): Hmm, only one I can think of...ELVIS!

Fav Singer (female): Pitty (a brazilian rock singer!)

Fav Band: As a rocker, I have a lot of favorite bands! Metallica, Whitesnake, Linkin Park, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Megadeth, AC/DC, Scorpions, Kiss, ...Also I have my totally girlie moments with Big Time Rush and One Direction! ;D

Fav Color: Purple (or Lilac) and Black

Lucky number: 6
over a year ago IrisxDean7 said…
heart
Name: Siri

Birthday: November 7th

Hobbies: Reading, Listening to music, Basketball, Fanpopping, Tumblring, Youtubing (lots of ins' here!)

Joined Fanpop: November 2009.

Favorite TV shows: Supernatural, The Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, Grey's Anatomy, Arrow, Castle, The Vampire Diaries.

Career: Planning to be a surgeon or a vet!

Fav book: Harry Potter series, Percy Jackson series, The Lord of The Rings trilogy, The Chronicles of Narnia, The Hunger Games, Wuthering Heights, Jane Eyre, The Phantom of the Opera, anything by Dan Brown and a tonne more!

Fav Movie: Harry Potter series, The Dark Knight trilogy, The Avengers, Pirates of the Caribbean series, The Lord of the Rings trilogy, anything by Disney-Pixar (especially The Lion King and Tangled!), The King's Speech, Mission Impossible series, Marley and Me, The Bourne trilogy, Marvel universe...loads more!

Fav Female Singer: Taylor Swift, Avril Lavigne, Katy Perry, Beyonce, Lenka, Mariah Carey, Rihanna, Florence Welch and P!nk

Fav male singer: Enrique Iglesias, Ed Sheeran, Bryan Adams, Michael Jackson, Bruno Mars, Jason Walker, Justin Timberlake, Elvis Presley, Eminem, Elton John, Jon Bon Jovi, Atif Aslam and Jensen Ackles!

Fav Band: Queen, Coldplay, Linkin Park, Green Day, Maroon 5, 30 Seconds to Mars, Led Zeppelin, Imagine Dragons, Snow Patrol, The Fray, Lady Antebellum, The Beatles, Evanescence, Train and Oasis

Fav Color: Black , Purple and Blue.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago DW_girl said…
big smile
Name - Sarah

Age - 18

Birthday - 17th January

Country - England!!

Hobbies - Volunteering in a charity shop, writing, painting, scrapbooking, Tumblr-ing, Fanpopping, spending time with my boyf, anything Doctor Who related as well!!

Joined Fanpop: June 2011 (wow... has it really been 3 years??)

Career: Well I'm volunteering in a charity shop during my gap year but I plan on studying Biochemistry at uni next year and will hopefully go into a sciency career... maybe in research or writing science journals or even teaching? The future is still undecided....

Favorite TV Show: Doctor Who! Whovian till I die! <3

Fav Book: Harry Potter series (my favourite being The Prisoner of Azkaban)

Fav Movie: Harry Potter again (my favourite being The Chamber of Secrets), but I also love many others including Mean Girls, Frozen and The Fault in our Stars!

Fav Singer (male): Ed Sheeran all the way! Also like James Blunt and Passenger.

Fav Singer (female): I don't really have one... If I had to pick I like Katy Perry, Miley Cyrus, Jessie J, Leona Lewis and Rihanna... none that I really really love though.

Fav Band: Muse! Imagine Dragons!! Love them both!! Also love Coldplay, Queen, Mcfly and One Direction!

Fav Color: I really don't have a favourite colour... it used to be green and purple, but I love every colour really. I suppose if I had to pick a top 5 it would be red, purple, blue, green and burgandy.

Lucky no: Two... because when I competed in gymnastics , i would always perform better if i was the 2nd person up... and i would often come in 2nd place!
over a year ago HaleyDewit said…
Name - Ellen

Age - 24 (25 in exactly 1 month)

Birthday - April 23

Country - Belgium

Hobbies - Reading, writing, TV, music, icon-ing, making fanvideos

Joined Fanpop: October 2009

Career: Something for movies or television

Favorite TV Show: The Vampire Diaries

Fav Book: Harry Potter/ The Vampire Diaries

Fav Movie: HP and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 & 2, The Ring 2, The Last House on the Left

Fav Singer (male): Ed Sheeran

Fav Singer (female): Taylor Swift, Kelly Clarkson

Fav Band: The Pretty Reckless!!! Westlife, One Republic, The Fray, Florence+The Machine, Lifehouse.

Fav Color: Red and black

Lucky nos. 3, 5, 7