Anime Rp?

NaokoMisume posted on Jul 05, 2010 at 12:13AM
lol sorry im bored.So,anyways,since this is an anime forum,i guess we can try to crossover other anime shows and stuff...any anime show,even if other people dont know it.Enjoy!Oh,but first,make the character sheet and say the show theyre from.

Anime 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago NaokoMisume said…
This is from bleach btw :) :

Name:Naoko Misume

Birthday:July 8

Height:4'4(133 cm)

Personality:Shes short tempered and gets mad when called short.

Clothes:Soul reaper:a regular soul reaper outfit.
Human:a dark blue T-shirt with a black long sleeved jacket with a brown skirt,long socks, and brown shoes.or a school uniform but not much.

Hair Color:Black

Eye color:Blue

Hair style:Long and flat

she has this sun shaped red neckalace around her neck.She doesnt know where it came from but she thinks it has to do with when she was alive

um...Oh yeah.a cool fact i made up:In the morning,she looks like what i described but at night,Her hair turns red and her eyes turn red.Same clothes but,instead,she had a long black jacket.(ill show another pic).Also,she never shows her spiritual pressure until its night for some reason.

History:She died in a fire and stuff and met Toshiro and stuff.But,while she was in the acadamy,she snuck out and has been in The World of the Living.They have searched for her for awhile but no one has found her yet.And there still searching.Also,everytime some one finds her,she kills them.She usually stays with Urahara and nobody knows shes there,not even Ichigo.

Now the zanpukto:

Name:Hi Ringu(fire ring)

i wont explain the zanpukto until she actually uses it.

oh and the sword:

Shinkai appearance:A normal sized sword with 2 black X's on the handle.inbetween the spaces,its red.Also,red ribbons hang from it.

Bankai appearance:The same shape but longer and instead,knives hang from the bottom.

heres the pic kinda:
This is from bleach btw :) :

Name:Naoko Misume

Birthday:July 8

Gende
over a year ago NaokoMisume said…
and the night time look:
and the night time look: