Anime Corpse party roleplay. [remake]

ErzaScarletXX posted on Nov 22, 2019 at 11:27AM
so like, i few years ago when this i was active, i made this exact roleplay but it was fr gross so i like want to remake it aye.

[ Plot ]
the Corpse Party series concerns a group of Japanese high school students who, after celebrating their school's culture festival, are telling ghost stories and perform a ritual. ... The game's antagonist is the ghost of a little girl in a red dress who seeks vengeance for her wrongful death.

[ Format ]
-Name
-Height
-Weight [ optional ]
-Sexuality

[ Characters ]

-Alive
Akari Himaru
Kim Aeyoung
Daichi Amata
Han Jisung
Kazutaro Sumuno
Amira Yukki

-Dead
last edited on Nov 22, 2019 at 12:55PM

Anime 477 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 477

over a year ago Windwakerguy430 said…
Oh, so you did remake it
over a year ago ErzaScarletXX said…
indeed
Well, I may join. Again, may. I'm more invested in original stories than fan projects, but I'm willing to get into this one
same honestly but, i just want to remake it since it is from a long time ago and i like to compare and see how much i've improved over time
[ Format ]

Akari Himaru

Sixteen ,, 08/05/2003

Female

160 cm ,, 5'3

50 kg ,, 110 pounds

Pansexual
[ Format ]

Akari Himaru

Sixteen ,, 08/05/2003

Female

160 cm ,, 5'3

50 kg ,, 110 pounds
[ Format ]

Kim Aeyoung

Fifteen ,, 03/12/2003

Female

150 cm ,, 5'0

49 kg ,, 108 pounds

Heterosexual
last edited over a year ago
[ Format ] 

Kim Aeyoung

Fifteen ,, 03/12/2003

Female

150 cm ,, 5'0

49 kg ,, 108 pounds
[ Format ]

Daichi Amata

Sixteen ,, 12/02/2003

Male

185 cm ,, 6'1

58 kg ,, 127 pounds

Bicurious
[ Format ] 

Daichi Amata

Sixteen ,, 12/02/2003

Male

185 cm ,, 6'1

58 kg ,, 127 pounds
[ Format ]

Han Jisung

Sixteen ,, 14/09/2003

Male

170 cm ,, 5'7

60 kg ,, 162 pounds

Homosexual
[ Format ] 

Han Jisung

Sixteen ,,  14/09/2003

Male

170 cm ,, 5'7

60 kg ,, 162 pounds
(That's perfectly acceptable)

Kazutaro "Kazu" Samuno

Seventeen (11/16/2002)

Male

6'2

240 pounds

Confused

(Just think of a Japanese punk student with a jacket and black hair. That's the look I was going for. I haven't played Corpse Party in a while so I don't know what the school is like :P)
[ Format ]

Amira Yukki

Sixteen ,, 12/11/2003

Female

167 cm ,, 5'6

52 kg ,, 114 pounds

Lesbian
[ Format  ] 

Amira Yukki

Sixteen ,, 12/11/2003

Female

167 cm ,, 5'6

52 kg ,, 114 pound
I'm not exactly the best with making ocs now, i usually just use kpop idols for roleplays aye.
I'm not the best with OCs either
anyways, is that all you're being or are you planning to be someone else as well?
(I do better when I start with a single character. I may add more over time)
alright, should we begin?
(Sure. I'll let you take the first scenario)
It was a night like no other, several students were currently sitting inside of a classroom, lights off and with only a single candle lighting up the room and the faces of each individual student who were sat in the circle. The shortest of the bunch held onto the lit candle which was currently lighting up her face and weird enough, the young group of high school students were currently telling each other scary stories inside of the classroom. Midway through her story was Kim Aeyoung, a new South Korean transfer student, tucking her hair behind her studded ears. "Approximately around this time, the spirit of the teacher who had passed away on these grounds wanders around the school, knocking on every single door asking if anyone's there that night." The high pitched female had spoke in a monotone voice, glancing at every single student who had seemed to be with her that night. "She should be here soon." She'd then continue on before knocking her small sized hands on the wooden floorboards. "Just like this but-" before she could even continue one of the other females in the room had seemed to speak.

"Why would you possibly believe this stuff? I understand that you're trying to scare us and all but like, nothing's going to even be coming over to this room since we're the only ones here." A female by the name of Akari Himaru had spoke. "Even if this was real, wouldn't you think she'd keep herself away from us? like, if you were some ghost, would you go and harass a bunch of students sitting in a classroom at night just to scare us?"

She'd nod her head. "Why wouldn't I? It's better to have fun while you're wandering around a school as a spirit instead of just sitting about and be harmless but, i doubt anyone would even come up here to even try to scare us." Aeyoung continued on, letting out a quiet chuckle before standing up. Just as the female had stood up, three spaced out knocks had seemed to land onto the classroom door catching most of their attention.

"Is anyone there..?" An unfamiliar voice had seemed to say just as a rather large grin appeared on Aeyoung's face, she'd blow out the candle light before the classroom door had suddenly slammed open and of course, after most things scary, everyone is usually a bit on edge but this was what had it. Screams from mostly the females had left their lips after it had went pitched black along with the door which had slammed open and of course, laughter had left Aeyoung's lips along with someone else whom stood at the door.
Kazu sat there among the group, his arms crossed, looking bored as could be. He didn't find much interest in scary stories, especially ones like these, but he was just here due to being asked to join by Akari. If it were anyone else, he wouldn't have hesitated to refuse their offer. But as the lights turned out, Kazu stood up, managing to hold back a scream of terror, not wanting to be outed as someone who was easily scared. His eyes darted around in the dark for any source of light, or the source of the voice
Akari's reaction was rather priceless. Being the scaredy cat of the group, she obviously was the one who overreacted to the small scare. Just as Akari stood back up after the simple scare, she'd turn towards the door hearing the all so familiar laugh. The lights flicked back on right after showing a shorter female stood at the door and it was Aeyoung's younger sister, Kim Ji-eun and Akari knew it. You see, this wasn't the first time the two sisters had pulled this sort of thing before. Akari shook her head. "Why do you do this to us? We literally just wanted a nice night here before Daichi leaves." Akari then said, crossing her arms, obviously disappointed.

"Lighten up just a bit, it's nearly Halloween so honestly, just have some fun for a change. Anyways." She'd signal for her sister to come inside to join the circle. "I have one more thing I really want to try out before Daichi or anyone else leaves. It shouldn't take to long if we do this, only if everyone follows the instructions exactly and it'll be extremely quick."
p hectic aye //
(Sorry, I had work)

Kazu gave a sigh, making sure that it sounded like one of annoyance. "Just make it quick, will ya". But to himself, he sighed with relief that it was just Kim. If it were anything else... he chose not to imagine what that would do to his image
it's all g bubs //
(Anyway XD)
Lighting the candle once again before placing it down on the wooden school desk beside her, she'd rummage through her bag before finding the small paper doll which was neatly packed in her wallet. Looking over at everyone else, she'd hold out the paper doll.

Watching from afar were both Daichi Amata and Han Jisung, stepping up into the already made circle was the orange haired male. "What is this meant to do?" He'd then ask the female who had seemed to know everything about what they were currently doing. Following soon after was Daichi, towering over the rest of them except for the male he stood beside, Kazu.

"Well you see, I recently found this on a post on someone's Instagram post which lead to some blog explaining it all and it well, made my curious." She'd continue on rambling before moving onto the instructions which are needed to complete such task. "So basically, we all need to just hold onto the paper doll before closing our eyes and chanting, 'Sachiko, we beg of you.' and ripping it afterwards. It's meant to help us be friends forever but, it also says we have to leave it on us at all times. Apparently, if we mess it up, something happens but I honestly doubt it." Kim Aeyoung explained.
Kazu now couldn't help but roll his eyes at the thought before asking, "Jeez, why do we need some paper doll for this anyway? Isn't it as simple as just staying in touch with each other or something. Besides, it's all just superstitious stuff, right?" Despite what he said, he was curious to try it out, but couldn't help but give his own thoughts on it before doing so
"We could or, we could just do this and have some fun for a change. It's harmless to begin with so, what's wrong with doing this?" She'd glance over at Kazu. "You don't have to join in but, it'll make me happy since i went through so much effort to do this for Daichi."

"The problem with this is that, you don't mess with things such as curses. I've seen this around and about as well and like, you shouldn't mess with things such as curses, cursed items and the dead in general." Akari spoke up again.

"Nothing's going to happen even if we did mess it up, it's just some fun. Anyways, for those who are doing this with me, grab on." Aeyoung spoke just as most of them had grabbed on before Akari eventually grabbed on. Aeyoung faced Kazu, "Are you joining us?"
Kazu gave a nod to Akari, and was prepared to continue with refusing until she inevitably grabbed onto it. Once everyone else grabbed it, he rolled his eyes and grabbed the doll
Akari glanced over at Kazu, surprised that the male had also grabbed onto the paper doll. Holding onto the paper doll, Aeyoung had eventually started the ritual, chanting the phrase that was inside of the instructions. "Sachiko we beg of you", this phrase had went through the circle of young students. It didn't take long to finish, each one pulling on the doll almost immediately, leaving them with the scrap of paper. "So, why do we have to keep these again?" Akari had then ask before grabbing onto her student id and slipping it behind her info and school photo, putting it back to where she had gotten it from.

"You keep it so we don't ever stop being friends and all. Well, that's what the blog said at least " Aeyoung shrugged before going to grab her bag. "Anyways, it's getting a bit late and my parents are probably confused about why I'm still here, we should probably begin to head off home.
Kazu simply put his scrap into his pocket before he spoke softly "Well, at least it wasn't a complete pain and all. Well, I'm heading home". He turned his attention toward the door, waving lazily at the group as he headed toward the exit
Just as the others waved back at the oldest male there was about to leave, the ground underneath the group of teenagers started to vigorously shake as if there was an Earthquake. Standing still for a moment, Akari looked over at the desk just as the candle had fell and obviously went it. Rushing towards the door, she went to flick the light switch to give the group some light so they could at least see. Losing her own balance, she'd grab onto the male who was also near the door to make sure she didn't fall. Looking over at the ground near Aeyoung's feet, she'd notice the floor beginning to split off.

Aeyoung looking down, she went to go run towards the opposite side of the classroom, surprisingly making it despite the speed of the cracking of the floor. Surprisingly calm, Akari looked over a the other students before shouting out. "Are you guys okay?" She'd then shout out, getting a yes in response.
Kazu barely managed to catch Akari in time as she fell, his hands on her shoulders as he helped her up, looking at the hole in the ground that separated the group from each other "What the hell was that? An earthquake? But how?!"
Continuing to watch what was happening, she'd look back down at the hole which was getting closer and closer towards Aeyoung who had separated from the group. Obviously scared, Aeyoung at this point was currently letting out cries of help just as the growing gap had eventually stopped along with the shaking. Thinking it was all over, Akari had began to walk back over towards the group. Not making it even half way, the flooring in the classroom had eventually just collapsed, sucking in everyone and everything in the room.
Kazu was less than willing to approach the hole in the center, but before he could decide to either approach it or to pull Akari back, the floor broke under his feet, sending him falling into the hole, unable to see anything below
Just as the ground had collapsed, it had sent the young students into what felt like an endless hole with nothing to land onto well, that's what they thought.

Passed out on the ground with an obvious bruise on her ankle was Akari. Laying there unconscious for who knows how long, the females eyes had finally opened up being welcomed to an unfamiliar surrounding. Slowly sitting up, she'd hold onto her head which thankfully wasn't bleeding but thing was, their was an unbelievable pain coming from the spot she was holding onto. Waking up fully, her eyes wandered around the trashed and rundown room. Rubbing her eyes, she went to slowly stand back up, using a table nearby for help, seeing a familiar body not to far from her. Looking over at it, she'd then yell out. "Kazu!" She'd yell out before attempting to take a step forward, collapsing almost immediately from not just the injured ankle but just because of the fact her legs were extremely weak currently. Letting out a groan, wrapping her small hands around the injured ankle.
Kazu stirred in his unconscious state, his eyes opening slowly, looking around the room, faintly hearing Akari's voice as he his vision slowly started to center, but he felt sore all over his body. He sat up before taking notice of Akari, getting up as quickly as he could in his state and approached Akari. "Hey, you gonna be okay?"
She'd nod. "Yeah, I'm fine" She'd then say despite the fact she was obviously in pain. She'd grab onto a desk before attempting to stand back onto her feet. "But, are you okay?" She'd ask, looking up at the obviously taller male once she had stood back up.
"Don't worry about it. I'm fine" Kazu said as he got down on his knee to look at her ankle, looking over it before he responded "You sprained your ankle. You're not gonna be able to move like this with ease"
"I'll be fine" She'd then say. "But, we need to find out where we are and why we're are here" She'd continue on before attempting to move on forward. Even if it was a struggle, she was at least able to walk just a bit. "Do you have any idea where we are?" She'd then ask before approaching the window nearby with a limp.
"No idea" Kazu replied with a sigh of exhaustion and confusion. Hey approached Akari from behind, and without question or warning, picked her up off the ground and carried her over his back. "As ND don't act tough. If you walk on it like that, you'll screw it up" he spoke sternly with a hint of concern. Hey looked around and added "It looks like a school. Maybe there's a nurses room. Let's check if there's anything for your leg then we'll look for the others"
"My ankle will be fine, it's nothing. I understand that you're worried but thing is, what if you hurt yourself by trying to help me out?" She'd then say, letting out a quiet sigh afterwards before noticing what looked like some news paper taped to the wall. "Wait, hold on. We should probably read that just in case-" She'd point over to the paper.

In a completely different room, Aeyoung was currently passed out on the ground. Rolling over onto her back, she'd eventually open one of her eyes to see what was an unfamiliar room. Laying in that spot for a moment, she went to go slowly sit up looking like a mess. Looking around the unfamiliar classroom, she saw no one else in the room with her. Confused, she went to go stand up onto her feet before brushing off her skirt.
"If I cared about myself, I would've left you behind" Kazu responded as he picked up the news art
"If you cared about yourself, you wouldn't have left me behind" She'd shake her head, watching the male grab onto the newspaper. "But, what does the newspaper say?"

Standing about, Aeyoung was in utter confusion. She had no clue where she was but, all she knew was the fact that it looks like a classroom but thing was, it looked like a classroom you'd see in an elementary school if anything. Wandering about she'd eventually shout out each of her friends names, one by one.
Kazu walked down the halls, continuing to carry Akari on his back as he moved, barely able to get a read on it, before he handed the paper to her "Here, you read it. I gotta keep my eyes open for the nurses' room"
"I'm not reading it until you put me down" She'd then say, folding the paper right in half just as she grabbed onto the paper.

Getting no response, Aeyoung decided to look out of the room she was in, seeing no one at all. At this point she had no clue what she was meant to do, slowly freaking out overtime.
Kazu gave an annoyed sigh, and eventually set Akari down onto her feet before responding, "There, but don't start crying if you end up making it worse"
Rolling her eyes, she'd unfold the paper before reading what was on it. Reading the paper for a moment, she went to go read it out loud. "The good name of Heavenly Host Elementary school has been stained in blood today as horrific details the recent wave of disappearances has been revealed. Over the past month. Numerous children have gone missing within the town, and authorities quickly turned to kidnapping as the most likely explanation. Now investigators has located the whereabouts of these children, and their findings are far worse than anyone could've anticipated. The bodies of the absconded youths were discovered within the Heavenly Host Elementary School building on September 18th, 1973, around 7:00 PM." After reading what she thought was most important, she'd look at the male beside her. "Heavenly Host Elementary? Wasn't that school knocked down years ago?" She'd ask the male having a small idea where they could be located even if it seemed like a long stretch but, it was the only evidence they found.
Kazu looked around the school before his eyes fell onto Akari, shaking his head in refusal. "Its just a coincidence" Kazu responded. "It's not like Heavenly Host was the only school to ever exist. Besides, I'm sure this was a lot of news to schools nearby. Of course they'd have an article describing it. This is just getting to us easily because of the situation were in. Let's just forget about this, get our friends, and get out. The sooner, the better"
"What other school would've kept the newsletter? Like, do you not see the state of this place? It's a mess, what other place can this be to begin with?" She'd then say, folding the paper once again, continuing to walk beside the male. "Like, look at how much evidence there is. Even if it is a long stretch, even if i seem insane, what else could it be? We were at our school one second which was built where Heavenly Host was and now we're here. You have to admit, there's enough evidence."
But you said it yourself, didn't you? The building was tore down years ago. There's no way we could be standing in a place that no longer exists. It makes no sense. I'm sure there's a reason to all of this, and we'll find out soon enough, but for now, let's just focus on finding the others and getting out of her" Kazu retorted, shaking his head in disbelief as he made he way down the halls, looking at the rooms that they passed for a door to the nurses room
Letting out a sigh, she'd turn away. Walking past several rooms with an obvious limp, the two eventually came across a room with a sign on top which made it clear that it was the nurses room they were currently looking for. Stopping in her tracks, she went to go twist the door handle, pushing the door open afterwards. "That wasn't too hard-" She'd mutter underneath her breath before entering the room.