Anime [Off-topic, I'm sorry] Please fill in this survey to help me with my research :)

tijgerin6 posted on Nov 19, 2016 at 09:30PM
Dear …,

We are doing a school project about The Sims 3, in which we have divided our target audience in three categories.
We would be much obliged if you would fill in our survey of the category in which you identify yourself for our research.
We have made separate surveys for each category:

1. A group in which everyone still plays The Sims 3 (regularly). You also belong to this group if you are planning on playing the game again and it has not been more than a few years ago since you last played it.
link

2. A group in which everyone has played The Sims 3 (regularly) and does not do so at the moment. You also belong to this group if you are (currently) not planning on playing the game again.
link

3. A group in which no one has ever played The Sims 3 and does not do so at the moment. You also belong to this group if you have only tried out the game.
link

We would like to thank you in advance for your (possible) participation in our research,

Arwen and Kiona

Ps. Our native language is Dutch, so we have included a Dutch translation behind every English part in our survey.

Anime 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Shin111 said…
wink
For your information,I don't play The Sims 3.